Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Warning to Al Shabab and Egypt by Abe Tokchaw

Postby Azeb » 23 Aug 2012, 11:04

Abe Tokchaw's message to alshabab and Egypt ,I agree with him

http://www.abetokichaw.com/2012/08/23/አልሸባብ-እና-ግብፅ-ሆይ፤-የሞቱት-መለስ-እ/

Re: Warning to Al Shabab and Egypt by Abe Tokchaw

Postby eden » 23 Aug 2012, 11:19

this is the Ethiopian spirit I know! bravo abe tokichaw!

Postby Conformist » 23 Aug 2012, 11:51

This message is not meant for Al Shabab and Egypt, if it were it would have been written either in English, Arabic or Somali. it is meant to impress of those whose native tongue is Amharic.

Postby Azeb » 23 Aug 2012, 11:59

Conformist wrote:This message is not meant for Al Shabab and Egypt, if it were it would have been written either in English, Arabic or Somali. it is meant to impress of those whose native tongue is Amharic.

what ever!

Postby Conformist » 23 Aug 2012, 12:00

Azeb wrote:
Conformist wrote:This message is not meant for Al Shabab and Egypt, if it were it would have been written either in English, Arabic or Somali. it is meant to impress of those whose native tongue is Amharic.

what ever!

Azeb, I don't even know you, what's the source of your hostility?

Postby Aragaw » 23 Aug 2012, 12:10

Eden wrote:this is the Ethiopian spirit I know! bravo abe tokichaw!

Ethiopian spirit has been and will always be there.

Postby Azeb » 23 Aug 2012, 12:11

Conformist wrote:
Azeb wrote:

what ever!

Sorry man ,I just want to disagree with your point ,no hostility bro.Like you said Abe's idea is mainly for Ethiopians,however,I disagree with you because I knew there are a lot of Egyptian spies in Ethiopia who live in Gojjam and Addis Abeba.Do you think they gather their information from Arabic and English speaking people on Abay.

Postby revelations » 23 Aug 2012, 12:12

Conformist wrote:
Azeb wrote:

what ever!

Ghion, Conformist, W'qaw

Azeb isn't reacting to you as a person but to your shabian agenda. You guys think you are really smart and this is the time may be for radical Islam help you loot Ethiopia again. How desperate is that?

Postby Oromay » 23 Aug 2012, 12:26

revelations wrote:Ghion, Conformist, W'qaw

Azeb isn't reacting to you as a person but to your shabian agenda. You guys think you are really smart and this is the time may be for radical Islam help you loot Ethiopia again. How desperate is that?

Alshabab, Shabia, Egypt bla bla ....you couldn´t even deal with the frog for the past 21 years let alone to talk about all of them. The tribal junta slept well for 21 years knowing you are directionless. In 2 months of his absence, you couldn´t even stir fear in weyanes camp. I am not pessimistic, but I can tell you that the tribalists are doing their business of succession with full knowledge that the opposition are still waiting for St. Marry, God of Ethiopia, and the United Angels to bring solution in Ethiopia, just like you believe god had taken the frog as a punishment for his crime against innocent people.

Postby revelations » 23 Aug 2012, 12:32

Oromay wrote:
revelations wrote:Ghion, Conformist, W'qaw

Alshabab, Shabia, Egypt bla bla ....you couldn´t even deal with the frog for the past 21 years let alone to talk about all of them. The tribal junta slept well for 21 years knowing you are directionless. In 2 months of his absence, you couldn´t even stir fear in weyanes camp. I am not pessimistic, but I can tell you that the tribalists are doing their business of succession with full knowledge that the opposition are still waiting for St. Marry, God of Ethiopia, and the United Angels to bring solution in Ethiopia, just like you believe god had taken the frog as a punishment for his crime against innocent people.

But why are you losing so much sleep over Ethiopia? If you can answer that question honestly, if not on this forum but to yourself, you will gain peace of mind.

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion