Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Secret photo of the arrival of Meles Zenawi's casket?

Postby siren66 » 02 Aug 2012, 13:35

I can tell the guys in the picture are Chenawi's former body guards. I am not sure who the white guy is supposed to be. Did they hire a photographer for the farewell or something?

Re: Secret photo of the arrival of Meles Zenawi's casket?

Postby siren66 » 02 Aug 2012, 13:50

They told me there are some artifacts in the photo to emphasize some details. Otherwise it is supposed to be genuine. What say you Silk? Anything that give away it is pure fabrication?

Silk Da Shocker wrote:Fake photoshop.

The tyrant is dead tho.

Postby Oromay » 02 Aug 2012, 13:58

siren66 wrote:They told me there are some artifacts in the photo to emphasize some details. Otherwise it is supposed to be genuine. What say you Silk? Anything that give away it is pure fabrication?

Silk Da Shocker wrote:Fake photoshop.

The tyrant is dead tho.

Let me kill this sh*t.

Postby yoha » 02 Aug 2012, 16:36

You got it all wrong , this is a real casket you should bring the a shoe box photo :lol: :lol:

Postby YShi Meles Ale » 04 Aug 2012, 21:20

Do you expect the dead body to walk with passenger, sira fetachu! I want to tell you one thing for the last 35 years many meles passaway and again they will be a new child born as an image of Meles!

Postby siren66 » 06 Aug 2012, 16:27

YShi Meles Ale wrote:Do you expect the dead body to walk with passenger, sira fetachu! I want to tell you one thing for the last 35 years many meles passaway and again they will be a new child born as an image of Meles!

Are you telling me this photo is also fake??

Postby Eyasu » 06 Aug 2012, 18:56

100 % PhotoShop. It can even be done in Nuke. I heard Sisay Agenea on ESAT news talking about finding evidence of his death and mentioned some of them are on the internet. I surfed and found this page. You don't have to send it to forensics am into this kind of biz and tell anyone can fool you if they know the basics of PS. Don't waist your time over it. Check out the the proportion of the casket next to the priest and the car to the security. You can tell it's fake. The lighting is off. Shishs! Should I believe your ICG sources too? Besides, his passing means nothing. It's a matter between him and God to judge. I don't see an opposition worthy of support to take over. I want a change but don't see it coming soon. We're doomed.

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion