Ethiopian News and Opinion Forum

Djibouti's economy is controlled by few FAMILIES, TPLF style

Postby YeSat-Nebelbal » 03 May 2012, 22:23

Dawaleh family's good deals

DJIBOUTI --> N° 1331 28/04/2012

The family of the finance minister Ilyas Moussa Dawaleh has no reason to complain of his job in government.

A certain number of members of the family of the Minister for Finance Ilyas Moussa Dawaleh are in favour of the Djibouti presidential couple and benefit from a fair number of State contracts.

The Member of Parliament Youssouf Moussa Dawaleh, who is the finance minister's brother and director of the Djibouti fishing port, is building social housing on behalf of the government via his firm Entreprise Dawaleh Construction (EDC). He also recently won a contract for the maintenance of administrative buildings.

The minister's first cousin, Hoche Said Dawaleh was selected as a provider of the food supply for the Djibouti army, notably the contingent based in Doumeira.

Another of the minister's cousins, Mohamed Said Dawaleh, won the contract for chartered accountant for public establishments for 2011 and 2012 and could effect it in partnership with his friend Emok N'dolo of the firm JC Colas or with Françoise Larisse of the firm Sofracor.

Finally, via his group MEGA, the finance minister himself won a contract to supply the State with computer equipment.

http://www.africaintelligence.com/ION/b ... 302767-GRA

Re: Djibouti's economy is controlled by few FAMILIES, TPLF style

Postby Yakume » 03 May 2012, 23:50

This is normal in Africa, we have the same in Ethiopia, were economic and business are controlled by 42 people (32 Tigray, 6 Amhara, 2 Oromo, 1 Gurage, 1 others). The 32 persons from Tigray are close family members and friends of Meles.

Postby YEBANDAMERZE » 04 May 2012, 00:11

People from a Po op nation spend more time criticising Ethiopia, Kenya, South Sudan, Yemen, Djibouti, USA, Britain, France, Germany, Israel, Uganda, Burundi, Canada, India, Saudi Arabia and Brazil . Worthless shabia pigs need to open their eyes and discuss what their malaria infected alcoholic dictator is doing to their useless nation instead of sticking their nose in other peoples affair.

Postby Yakume » 04 May 2012, 00:25

YEBANDA MERZE, are you ok? What’s wrong with you or you are member of the 32 Tigrains who control Ethiopians and also their land and resources? Your behavior is same with that one with Gadafi, which means your end will be same. We didn’t criticized Ethiopian, but we say the facts about the looters from Tigray Woyane, like Meles and you. Please get relief and stop looting our resources and lands, displacing and killing the civilians in Amhara, Gambella, Ogaden and Afar!

Postby revolutions » 04 May 2012, 03:44

In April of 2010, Djibouti's dictator amended the constitution that overturned the two-term limit for presidents, clearing the way for him to become a "democratically elected dictator for life." Ever since Djibouti was granted its "independence" from France (at least on paper) in 1977, the country has been ruled by one family (TPLF style). The current dictator-for-life is a nephew of the former dictator. The family has amassed wealth by renting military bases to France and the US.

The Afar population who are the indigenous people of Djibouti are subjected to discrimination and oppression under the tribal regime of Issa-Somali. The unemployment rate is nearly 60% in Djibouti, the 6th highest in the world! With less than 0.4% arable land developed for agriculture, Djibouti has to import ALL its food needs. The majority of the people survive on charitable food-aid. A quarter of the population is malnourished.

Djibouti is a failed state just like woyane-occupied Ethiopia ruled by a tribal family!

Postby Yakume » 04 May 2012, 06:59

Revolutions, you are right. Djibouti is a failed state just like Woyane Ethiopia and Shabiya Eritrea and ruled by a tribal family and person, who is Ethiopian (Ismael)! Afar people are suffering, but have no choices. The country is just like a Kilil under Woyane regime.

Postby revolutions » 04 May 2012, 08:15

Yakume wrote:Revolutions, you are right. Djibouti is a failed state just like Woyane Ethiopia and Shabiya Eritrea and ruled by a tribal family and person, who is Ethiopian (Ismael)! Afar people are suffering, but have no choices. The country is just like a Kilil under Woyane regime.

Yakume, my dear Tigraway brother, you are absolutely right. The 6 million strong family called Shaebia have been ruling the country since independence. I sincerely hope that Shaebia read your honest comments, heed your wonderful advice and immediately relinquish power so you benevolent tribalist woyanes may resurrect your Abay Tigray dream at the expense of both Eritrea and Ethiopia. I gotta tell ya.... you are very bright for someone wobbling under the weight of his obvious inferiority complex. I wish there was a world full of woyanes like you. :oops:

Postby YEBANDAMERZE » 04 May 2012, 08:27

Yakume wrote:Revolutions, you are right. Djibouti is a failed state just like Woyane Ethiopia and Shabiya Eritrea and ruled by a tribal family and person, who is Ethiopian (Ismael)! Afar people are suffering, but have no choices. The country is just like a Kilil under Woyane regime.

I am glad to see you admit that your Po op Nation is a failed state. That is a good start for worthless shabia pigs.
Last edited by YEBANDAMERZE on 04 May 2012, 09:36, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Yakume » 04 May 2012, 09:15

Revolutions, thanks for that. But I am not Tigraway brother. I am pure Afar, Gambella, Ogaden, and Borana person, and knowledgeable about the Woyane’s grubby game in the region. The God save our people and neogbours from Woyane’s frogs and their filthy works in the region, as well as Ethiopia.

Postby revolutions » 04 May 2012, 10:10

Yakume wrote:Revolutions, thanks for that. But I am not Tigraway brother. I am pure Afar, Gambella, Ogaden, and Borana person, and knowledgeable about the Woyane’s grubby game in the region. The God save our people and neogbours from Woyane’s frogs and their filthy works in the region, as well as Ethiopia.

Yakume/aka/Adwash, my intelligent Tigraway brother,

I have no reason not to believe you. If you feel that you're from Gambella, no one can make you change your feelings. Which reminds me, just the other day I went to fill up my car at an Indian-owned gas station and I couldn't help notice the customized floor mat placed at the entrance bearing the picture of Meles Zenawi when I wiped my shoes before entering the store.

Puzzled by the picture I saw on the floor mat, I asked the Indian owner why he would do such a thing to a great African leader who's selling millions of hectares of Ethiopian land to Indians like himself? The Indian owner told me he longer sees himself as an Indian but as a native Anuak from Gambella where he owns large tracts of fertile land he had purchased from Meles Zenawi for as little as $1 per hectare. And as a token of his respect and appreciation for the great country-selling Meles Zenawi, he went to a dollar store and purchased the floor map for $1 and placed it at the entrance of his store to advertise the land-grab bonanza in Ethiopia.

Yakume/aka/Adwash, my intelligent Tigraway brother, you're as much Anuak as the next Indian land-grabber. And I'm really sorry if I accidentally rained on your parade.
:cry:

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion