Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Fact#1

Postby Minelik » 24 Oct 2011, 13:16

Aragaw is an ex EPRP.

No kidding. I can provide tangible evidence.

Re: Fact#1

Postby Aragaw » 24 Oct 2011, 15:54

Minelik wrote:Aragaw is an ex EPRP.

No kidding. I can provide tangible evidence.

Really? You figured that out by yourself?

Tangible evidence like the fast growing Ethiopian economy you claimed surpassed Chain and India? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know why you talk about me behind my back while standing at the corner under moonlight waiting for men. Is this gossip thing addictive?
Let see, you try to associate me with Weyane, Shabia, your mother, your wife and more. And now EPRP? You think being EPRP was something bad. By any stretch it was not worst than being Derge like your father and you or Weyane like your uncles who are raping Ethiopia . You are so stu*pid you have no idea how many young men and women have been sacrificed to make things better for all Ethiopians. If you had a little bit of EPRP blood in you may be just may be your thinking ability could have been better. When EPRP was fighting most probably you were abeyte tebaki killing innocent people. Stop gossiping. It will not earn you respect.

You are so st*upid even your sidekick woyane friends didn't come for support. They are ashamed of you being one of them.

Whenever you are ready I will slap you more. You know where to find me.
Should I stop or keep insulting you?

Postby Minelik » 25 Oct 2011, 10:19

I wrote 10 words and Aragabiew responded with more than five hundred words...it looks like my argument is true. As you can see Aragaw try hard to convince us that his party is great. Aragaw you got busted.

Postby W'qaw » 25 Oct 2011, 13:37

Why don't you two have a binding cease fire? Really. Instead of insulting each other, how about discussing issues that are of common interest to all of us?

Postby Aragaw » 25 Oct 2011, 14:49

W'qaw wrote:Why don't you two have a binding cease fire? Really. Instead of insulting each other, how about discussing issues that are of common interest to all of us?

W'qaw,

The b i t c h keep on following me. I discuss issue with the others. Do you this B I C H accusing anything here other than gossiping? I am just responding in kind.

Postby Aragaw » 25 Oct 2011, 14:50

Minelik wrote:I wrote 10 words and Aragabiew responded with more than five hundred words...it looks like my argument is true. As you can see Aragaw try hard to convince us that his party is great. Aragaw you got busted.

That show how limited your vocabulary is. B I T C H!

Ded@eb Weyane.

Postby Minelik » 26 Oct 2011, 06:51

I suspected that aragabiew is not only an old clown but also a .waver. Aragabiew once said he made fortune during the dot com boom...which is in 1980s. He .was way above legal age to do business. I let readers do the math.
I demand to see aragabiew's birth certificate.

Postby Aragaw » 26 Oct 2011, 10:47

Minelik wrote:I suspected that aragabiew is not only an old clown but also a .waver. Aragabiew once said he made fortune during the dot com boom...which is in 1980s. He .was way above legal age to do business. I let readers do the math.
I demand to see aragabiew's birth certificate.

Mognea werek ........alu, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye mini-retard, You have been in political forums for years. Though you had noting to offer at list you should have learned from many talented people who comment and post news here. America derese metehe wergena and prostitute honhe tekere. Betam yasazenal.

I wrote 10 words and Aragabiew responded with more than five hundred words...it looks like my argument is true.

Christmas came early for you. From to you min-vocabulary.

Mary Christmas and enjoy. Let your next year resolution be to use more than 10 words per post. It's okay no need to tank me. It is my way of helping the retard.

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion