Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

African Union Government for liberation & integration!

Postby Meraraw » 30 May 2007, 12:27

African Union Government (AUG), what a nice vision!!! Read the outcome of the AU submit in Accra here: http://www.myjoyonline.com/politics/200707/6271.asp
If it will be realized, it is to promote:
1- national liberation of oppressed nations like liberation of Oromia, Amhara..etc from Tyranny and Weyane's looting,
2- regional integration of disharmonious regions like integration of the region called Ethiopia or Horn of Africa in which autonomous Oromia, Amhara, Tigrai..etc are the parts and
3- continental unity of the whole Africa on the way to forge the Uniterd States of Africa (USAfrica) which in the long term will be the union of genuine nation-states like Oromia, Amhara...etc, not that of the current artificial-states (construed by european colonialists) like Ethiopia, Eritrea, Keniya...etc.

Concerning the AU Government, read here the final proposal from the Pan African Parlament (PAP) http://www.pambazuka.org/aumonitor/imag ... l_2007.pdf

Africa will be one country and the current 54 national states will be reduced to the status of only federal states: http://unitedstatesafrica.tripod.com/ The expected process is to forge Africa with:
- one transcontinental citizenship
- one currency
- one defence force
- one foreign department
- one policy of foreign trade
- one centeral government managing the above
- one pan-African parlament
- one African court of law
- univisum = people without border as Africans used to live before 1885 Scramble for Africa
- free from legacy of colonialism such as artificial borders which devided for eg. Oromos in to two, Tigarus in to two, Afars in to three, Somalis in to five...etc and slowly forge a working inter-Africa federal states. At the begining the 54 current African countries will be the federal states in USAfrica.

What is the impact for us "Ethiopians"? First Ethiopia will be one of the federal states and slowly it will be changed to the fact that national states like Oromia, Tigrai, Amhara, Afar, Somalia ...etc will be the autonomous federal states in a USAfrica.

So the question to be asked is: why should Amharas cry for centeralization of Ethiopia and Oromos for secession of Oromia?? Both these movements are against the movement and policy of forging USAfrica.

I think CUD and OLF leaders who formed AFD are such far-sighted, so that they agreed to struggle for the common agendas like Freedom and Democracy giving up their illusion of eg. desmantling Oromia and decolonizing Oromia respectively.

Let's all take this vision of AFD and fight against Weyane fascists to forge first a democratic and integrated Ethiopia with a genuine autonomy of Oromia, Amharai, Tigrai, Afar, Somali...etc to pave the way for USAfirca as described above.

Viva USAfrica!!!!!!
Visit also
http://unitedstatesafrica.com
http://unitedstatesafrica.50megs.com
http://unitedstatesofafrica.blogspot.com
Last edited by Meraraw on 05 Jul 2007, 13:25, edited 22 times in total.

Postby WOYANNIE-HUNTER » 30 May 2007, 13:07

Merraraw,

I thought you are normal. You too are infected by the ethnic bug? that is what we have been trying to avoid, balkanization of Ethiopia. If you divided all those ethnics they might as well leave the union, why should they be held by the union? Especially Oromo has nothing to benefit from the vcurrent ethnic balkanization under TPLF why should it stay within the union? Somali is not benefiting under the current union with TPLF at the helm of power, why should they stay in the union? According to your analysis Ethiopia should be devided along the ethnic line. Tigeray has taken so much land from Gonder and Wello to form the new Tigeray state, what about the land taken from Gonders and Welloyes? Your analysis is WRONG! The past 100 have brought a huge difference in the way Africans look at their ethnics. Look at what happened to Tutsi and Hutu? The Tutsis are considered a little more developed since they were willing to accept the Europeans domonation relatively easily. And after a 100 years you have seen what happened to them. Eritreans are in the same boat compared to Tegerays, you cannot mix them with Tegerays. Its like a relatively tamed horse and a wild horse, that 100 years you are refering to has brought tremendous difference in developing ones mind and cultural influence that is why the Eritreans were unable to be led by people they consider less knowledgable (wilder horse). Now for the first time that cultural difference has surfaced to the top, we have seen it much more so in the past ten-years than anytime in the history of our people living side by side. Now after a long time we began to understand what they meant by when they say they are relatively different than Ethiopians. Let's look at the fact here, they believe in working to make it happen and many Ethiopians believe in relying on getting a helping hand. That alon adds tremendous twist in the psychological make up of our difference, it is a huge difference. So much so we have to eliminate people like Alemu-Gira-YeGebabet in order to fix. We have to remove all the obstacle before we look for reconciliation with the Eritreans. Surprisingly, I come to realize the fact that the Eritreans are a lot different than we are; and we have respect that.

Postby Meraraw » 30 May 2007, 13:26

W.-Hunter,
What do you mean by normal?? Is some one who doesn't always think like you not normal?? We can have different opinions, but we are still all normal, not sick!!!

Otherwise the issue of nations (what you call ethnies) is seriously taken by AU. It is not something you just undo. Like it or not we "Ethiopians" are also Amharas, Oromos, Tigarus...etc This difference is there and it will stay, even encouraged to develop.

Read the following project of AU: http://www.acalan.org/eng/accueil/accueil.php and the following mission and vision of the African Academy of Languages: http://www.acalan.org/eng/aboutacalan/missionvision.php

The trend is against your centeralization and [deleted] theory which may advocate Ethiopia with only one language, one culture and possibly one [deleted] territory.

I think it is just irreversible to hinder Oromos from excercising our autonomy in Oromia. What is possible is just to abolish Weyane's poisonous act of instigating nations against eachother, Amharai and Oromia just need to respect eachother and live as a good neighbour states be it in Ethiopia or USAfrica.

We need to forge genuine autonomous states by getting rid of the fascist Weyanes who are now terrorizing, exploiting, subjugating and killing both Amharas and Oromos in our own national areas. Specially Oromos can fight for both African unity and Oromian liberty, whereas Amharas can be satisfied by being united with Oromos, Tigarus, Afars, Somalis....etc in USAfrican context!!!!!! Without LIBERTY, there cannot be a lasting UNITY!!

Postby Azeb » 30 May 2007, 14:37

Dear Meraraw,
I support the USA ,that was the dream of Kwame Nkruma of Ghana in the 1960s,I do not think the selfish African dictators ready for that,their main concern is what they personally get from the union not the real African peoples.

Postby Meraraw » 30 May 2007, 14:44

azeb wrote:Dear Meraraw,
I support the USA ,that was the dream of Kwame Nkruma of Ghana in the 1960s,I do not think the selfish African dictators ready for that,their main concern is what they personally get from the union not the real African peoples.

Azeb,
you are right!! Here you can read the pros and cons of USAfrica. http://unitedstatesofafrica.blogspot.com/ One of the arguements of the opponents is that African leaders are so selfish, corrupt and small-people (in comparison to the visionaries like Nkruma, H/silassie, Nierere...) so that they are unable to achieve this great vision.

Postby WOYANNIE-HUNTER » 30 May 2007, 15:10

Merraraw,

The best thing for Africa is to let us develop according to the pace our people accept. Your dream is formulated by the USA in order to avoid anyone helping Africa develop. Their main fear is that Russians are starting to sprout again, and the Chinese are rising and the world is changing in a pace that has never been seen in the history of man kind. This is like the moment after WWII where every nation was trying to develop with out hinderance. This is way back when no one had the upper hand needed to dominate another almost all nations including the leading nations were in the same boat. You know that WWII ended because of the number of military power one has. That jhas changed now, you have seen American planes hiting targets from 35,000 feet up on the air; which by the way their plane is not even seen from that distance. the shooter is sitting in Denver Colorado while the target is in the hills of Afganistan and the plane is 35,000 feet up over the sky. Can you see the difference the world has come to?

The USAfrica is a design to deceive people like you who are easily convinced. The truth is they want to create a comand (Afri-Comand) that does not include Egypt but all the African countries. Can you ask yourselve as to whyEgypt is not included? there are several reasons as to why the USA would want to put us under one comand, that is to control African resources easily. As it is AU is dictated and conrolled by US. They used to not like Africans what make them like us now? non-other than the fear of Chinese power and Russia's power, as well as the EU power. Americans do not like their own African Americans citizens let alon to like other monkey looking Africans that have yet to understand the psychology of Whaites. Many people, including Meles thinks he is a friend of America just because GWB has asked him to come to White house, the truth of the matter is that GWB doesn't even like New Orleans (majority blacks) let alone a small chehuahua with ugly face.

Postby Meraraw » 30 May 2007, 15:46

W.-Hunter,
there can be a lot of conspiracies!! Your assertion can be true or false!! I do have a confidence on our African political scientists and experts in international relation. They can discern what is advantegious for Africa or not.

The important question is not who planned and who is promoting USAfrica, rather the best question must be: is forging this unity advantegious for Africa or not. If forging USAfrica is good for promotion of Africa to prosperity, I think it is good!!

Let world powers like USAmerica, EU, Rassia and China do whatever they want to serve their own interest, we Africans need to do the same. I believe Africa being together (integrated) is stronger than being separated (disintegrated) to assert its interest against the above powers.

Postby WOYANNIE-HUNTER » 30 May 2007, 16:18

Meraraw wrote:W.-Hunter,
there can be a lot of conspiracies!! Your assertion can be true or false!! I do have a confidence on our African political scientists and international relation experst. They can discern what is advantegious for Africa or not.

The question is not who planned and who is promoting USAfrica, rather the best question must be: is forging this unity advantegious for Africa or not. If forging USAfrica is good for promotion of Africa to prosperity, I think it is good!!

Let world powers like USAmerica, EU, Rassia and China do whatever they want to serve their interest, we Africans need to do the same. I believe Africa being together (integrated) is stronger than being separated (disintegrated) to assert its interest against the above powers.

Remeber I asked you whether or not you are normal? this proves it that you are not. Africa is a hungry desolate place, the humans in Africa can e considered insects. You cannot even bring down one insect like WOYANNIE down and you wanna form a union with over a 1000 language continent? You are deprived of reality. WOYANNIE is killing Ethiopians so it can continue to [deleted] the resources of Ethiopia to bone dry you are worried about African union. You reminded me of one brother (Ethiopian of course) he said to me, about ten years ago; TPLF has been raping Ethiopia and it is tie to remove them since they have enough in their bank accounts. I said do you realized what you just said to me? he said what? I said leadership in Africa is all about stashing money in foreign banks! He said what else do expect, if I was in a position of control that is what I wouls have done and I understand the need for TPLF leaders doing. I am telling you this guy is young and educated. If a young and educated Ethiopian think that way Imagine how Ethiopians in Ethiopia think.

Merraraw, stop dreaming B.S. and help us remove TPLF/WOYANNIE from the helm of power stop defelecting our attention from the main source of destabilization in our country. Africcans would die by millions a week if the EU and USA and China were to leave us alone. We have become so dependent on their daily assistance to win the day we cannot survive two months. Meles and Tegeray would control the food storage and starve 40-50 million Ethiopians to death in a week this is not a joke IT IS REAL! Think about it, in Ethiopia 80% of the population is alive because there is some sort of assistance food and medical. If the powers were to leave Ethiopia alone people would eat each other overnight and TPLF would not stay in power a month, she would capitulate. The OLF, ONLF, EPPF, TPDM, SNL, EPRAP and CUDP would gang up agaisnt TPLF that she would call it a night. Those organizations I mentioned would survive longer since they do not depend on foreign assistance.

Postby Meraraw » 30 May 2007, 16:59

W.-Hunter,
ok! let me be not normal, but I write what I think not what you want to read. Supporting the formation of USAfrica doesn't mean not to fight against fascist Weyane. It has nothing to do with attention diversion. Wether you support or not forging USAfrica is going on. We can be for it or against it and see wether it prevails!!

Re: We are 1 month and 10 days away from formation of USAfri

Postby osman » 31 May 2007, 06:01

Hi Meraraw

It sounds very nice to have USAfrican united but in pratical is not going work because of lot reasons in this chaotic part of world that ever body wants to plant thier own demorcatic believes espeically USA and other countries.

Osman Qooje

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion