Ethiopian News and Opinion Forum

Hundreds of Ethio - Eritreans died at sea

Postby Shewit » 06 Apr 2011, 17:46

Major shocking news is fast spreading on the death of 325 Eritreans and 10 Ethiopians that have been attempting to cross the Mediterranean Sea to Western Europe. Many of the bodies of the victims have been found and multiple gun shot wounds are visible. Many are suspecting the ferry that the victims have been sailing may have been hit, and some point to the actors that are actively participating in the ongoing Libyan war.
I genuinely express my deepest sympathy and sorrow to the family of the victims.

Mengiste Semay Yewaresom!

http://news.assenna.com/
Last edited by Shewit on 06 Apr 2011, 18:04, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Hundreds of Ethio - Eritreans died at sea

Postby Minelik » 06 Apr 2011, 18:00

Very sad, no one cares for the lives of black people and no body wants to publish news such as this.. I blame the U.S. UK , and France for this incident. They were only looking after the Libyan oil and never considered the lives of these ppl even after their death. I also blame weyane and Shabia for this.. if our countries are peaceful and stable no one prefers to leave their family, and home behind to face this.

Postby YeSat-Nebelbal » 06 Apr 2011, 18:09

These migrants are seeing what's happening to the countries around, why are they taking more risk to be a homeless in Europe and Israel? I hope others watching this episode will learn what not to do. Those Eritreans and Ethipians from diaspora sending money for these people are helping with the mass scuicide, I hope people stop helping so he people can go back to their respective countries.

Postby abel qael » 06 Apr 2011, 18:23

Yeqit Nebelbal, you bloodsuckin Anceban cyberhoodlum, don't you even dare criticize the devilish wedimedhin government, run by your a-game president, which is the sole and obvious case of all the misery tens of thousands of arrteran youth have been going through? You blame the victim, or deny all these atrocities to save face, an ugly face that puts all its deficiencies squarely on the weyane artists. You're a hopless wedibedama, a kinda sissy "bend for me so I can [deleted] ya", you are all but unable to rise up against tyranny-- no matter what is in stock waiting, to haunt your sis and mum, a sure rape in the hands of the marauding Rashaidan smugglers. The smelly Egyptian arabs snear at your tattered Ans$seban [deleted], but you still wanna prostitute for them, go for it before we the Tigrayan gladiators enter Azzmara to bury both [deleted] Egyptics and their Ansebinoan [deleted] slaves.

Postby YeSat-Nebelbal » 06 Apr 2011, 18:54

abel qael wrote:Yeqit Nebelbal, you bloodsuckin Anceban cyberhoodlum, don't you even dare criticize the devilish wedimedhin government, run by your a-game president, which is the sole and obvious case of all the misery tens of thousands of arrteran youth have been going through? You blame the victim, or deny all these atrocities to save face, an ugly face that puts all its deficiencies squarely on the weyane artists. You're a hopless wedibedama, a kinda sissy "bend for me so I can [deleted] ya", you are all but unable to rise up against tyranny-- no matter what is in stock waiting, to haunt your sis and mum, a sure rape in the hands of the marauding Rashaidan smugglers. The smelly (how do you know they smell, have you been under one of them?) Egyptian arabs snear at your tattered Ans$seban [deleted], but you still wanna prostitute for them, go for it before we the Tigrayan gladiators enter Azzmara to bury both [deleted] Egyptics and their Ansebinoan [deleted] slaves.

You are the top Tigryan model, but I have never seen a bonny gladiator. You sit funny, and you talk funny, but you sure have the desire to be called a gladiator, the only problem is you are a house cat wearing a lion's coat, even for a cat fight you are ill trained let alone to be a gladiator. Just like your grandpa (Yohannes) Meles' head will be displayed in the house of the Arabs, Al Bashir of Sudan (North) has a souvenir displayed at the museum an illustration of how brave Tigryans are. :lol: This time the Egyptians will claim the head of your leader to show it along side the millions of figurines of small sarcophagus to every visiting tourist. This Nile is not his issue, its our issue and leave it for us to undertake the project.

Postby abel qael » 06 Apr 2011, 19:31

If you doubt the indomitable Tigrayan gallantry, Go knock at your granddad's grave in AdiTekelezan, he is still honest enough to tell you how Tigrayan fanos led by Bezbiz Kahsay and Alula decimated 10s of Thousands of Anglo-Egyptian invaders at the world famous wars of Gundet and Gurae. If that is not enough. he will remind you the song by Deqiabats back then, which went as follows:
" atum Gibtsi, Atum SteAdu;
Gidefu, Gidefu, n'Adwa AytiKidu!
Ababezbiz Kahsay, Abu'lo Aridu;
Ababezbiz Zion, Qorats Eya Kebdu;
b'Estate Gomera KeytNedu!"

The peace-loving and peace-making TigrayanEthios, famed for their Agazian origins,
neverever provoke or start any conflict, however, they had never been defeated in any war in defence of Ethiopia, Axumzion, and their civilization.
Among the countless Tigrayan warriors across the Millennia, Emperor Yohannes was in fact the quintessential warrior king of" biblical proportions", the tallest African hero-king, who led hundreds of major wars, and always beat his mortal enemies. Need I mention the wars against the Italos at Ailet, Saati, Hintilo, etc, right at the gates of Maswa? Those fierce incidents brought Alula to the forefront of" who is who among the World's top Generals", making Alula the best African General since the years dominated by the fearsome Axumite Generals: Abraha, Aryat, Gebremeskel, etc, who conqured 75 % of Arabia. Make no mistake, A hero likeYohannes dies in war, a sacred mission that he decisively wins for his nation's eternal pride, so his legacy galvanizes Ethiopians in posterities to defend their nation with utmost gallantry-- winning every war, even if it entails THE maryrdom of HIM, the MOST towering ETHIOPIAN of THE HIGHEST Imperial proportions 8) 8) 8) 8) .

Postby Semira » 06 Apr 2011, 20:22

YeSat-Nebelbal wrote:You are the top Tigryan model, but I have never seen a bonny gladiator.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

YeQit-Nebelbal 1 - 0 Abel Qael

abel, :) :) minew? how can you let this anseban askari call you bonny? :) :) :) :) motehala

Postby abel qael » 06 Apr 2011, 20:44

My umm umm sweet lady semira, plz don worry about what this [deleted] Anceban calls me, I'm always the husky man of your dreams: an insatiable stallion, who loves to royally mount a femme fatale such as yourself, the elegant queen I wanna spend a night with, before I go to the frontline to defend our Ethiopiana!
With love- and my special kisses on your bellybutton, monspubis , and on your delicious lips, both rostral and antral;
With my utmost respect for your excellencecy;
Yours truly: Abel, aka, Nebri Nay gejeret 8) :cry: :cry:

ps,
I'm not kidding you, without you, this place will become a dead space that no lively man like this charismatic author will ever contemplate to visit more than once in life time . I come here quoti den , for real, coz I love to tell the world how much I sincerely want to c@um on you!

Postby Shewit » 07 Apr 2011, 00:09

THE CURSED [deleted] ARE DELIBERATELY AVOIDING COMMENTING - - - THEY ARE CRUEL

Postby Zmeselo » 07 Apr 2011, 07:20

Ok shewit, I´ll respond to U. 325 eritreans but ONLY 10 ethiopians died. That was ur message. Ok congratulations for ur happiness that so many eritreans died. So r u having a party tonight?

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion