Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

AFDist, who is Jawar Siraj Mohammed?

Postby revolutions » 18 Feb 2011, 03:59

Hello AFDist,

Why are most Diaspora Oromos constantly vilifying and ridiculing Jawar Siraj Mohammed as a "woyane puppet", and some even go on as far as accusing him of being an "undercover woyane cadre" ?

What's your take on him?

Re: AFDist, who is Jawar Siraj Mohammed?

Postby AFDist » 19 Feb 2011, 11:23

revolutions wrote:.
Hello AFDist,

Why are most Diaspora Oromos constantly vilifying and ridiculing Jawar Siraj Mohammed as a "woyane puppet", and some even go on as far as accusing him of being an "undercover woyane cadre" ?

What's your take on him?

Hi revolution,
who is Jawar? Very good question! "Woyane puppet"? :D "OLF agent"? :D "Double agent of both OLF and OPDO"? :D Time will reveal, but for now enjoy the following: http://gadaa.com/oduu/789/2009/09/22/op ... -of-jawar/ "...Last, but not least, I do not want to avoid giving him a credit for the change of a tone in his last article as a response to Messay, where he, at least, tried to recognize the eligibility of Oromo’s cause to self-determination and the recognition he gave to OLF in achieving the status quo. If he is not part of Weyane’s conspiracy as alleged by some, I am sure Jawar will yet learn from experience, be one of the best leaders in the Oromo liberation movement, and accept OLF as a vanguard of the liberation movement as the majority of our people do, instead of being the misguided instrument of our smart foes, who are wishing our beloved organization’s “damage beyond repair”. :lol: :lol:

Re: AFDist, who is Jawar Siraj Mohammed?

Postby revolutions » 19 Feb 2011, 12:56

AFDist wrote:
revolutions wrote:.
Hello AFDist,

What's your take on him?

Hi revolution,
who is Jawar? Very good question! "Woyane puppet"? :D "OLF agent"? :D "Double agent of both OLF and OPDO"? :D Time will reveal, but for now enjoy the following: http://gadaa.com/oduu/789/2009/09/22/op ... -of-jawar/ "...Last, but not least, I do not want to avoid giving him a credit for the change of a tone in his last article as a response to Messay, where he, at least, tried to recognize the eligibility of Oromo’s cause to self-determination and the recognition he gave to OLF in achieving the status quo. If he is not part of Weyane’s conspiracy as alleged by some, I am sure Jawar will yet learn from experience, be one of the best leaders in the Oromo liberation movement, and accept OLF as a vanguard of the liberation movement as the majority of our people do, instead of being the misguided instrument of our smart foes, who are wishing our beloved organization’s “damage beyond repair”. :lol: :lol:

Thank you. That was my impression of him too while listening to his monotonous speeches and reading his incoherent articles. If the guy could speak Tigrigna, it would be difficult to set him apart from his woyane handlers.

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion