Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

To woyane leadership: If you want to be remembered as the father & founder of Tigray nation, follow what I have been sa

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 14 Jun 2018, 16:53

XXX
The main reason Agaazians blocked to enter Tigray is due to Adwa clan, if Agaazains control north Tigray they will unite Tigray ethnic and will ban Amharic in the Geezland and most importantly Adwa monopoly power in Tigray will diminish. For the same reason the Adwans do not want to arm all Tigrayans to defeind themselves right now because if Tigray armed the coward Mudwa Barayayu Dembia ethnic Adwa will go to the old status untouchable ethnic in the Geezland.
1. Use Drone and take the insane man Issayas from north Tigray now.

2. Allow all Agaazian movements to lead north Tigray.

3. Let Woyane and Agaazains unite the divided people by Menelik and free from the shackle of Menelik trap once for all.

4. Unite the arm forces both side of north and south Tigray and deploy them right in Tigray lands of West of Tana Lake named in Tigrigna regegions including Bahridare aka Deher Bahri.

5. Deploy all our arm forces in Bahridare, north Gonder aka Beja Mider and north Wollo all looted Tigray lands and bring youths from north and south Tigray and resettle them.

6. Bring all Tigrayans from Addis Ababa and resettele them in Bahridare.

7. Arm Somali, Afar, Qimant, Beneshangule and Gambela and let our generals lead them and protect the ethnics and unite those ethnics with Abay Tigray and form your own nation.

8. Make sure that the country goes anarchy and let the Gallaa kill all Amhara in Addis Ababa and in their regions. As soon as united with Somali, Afar, Qimant, Beneshangule and Gambela the Gallaa will go for killing Amharu spree without any delay for a second to secure their claims Addis Ababa and the rest of the regions.

9. Tigray must make an accord with Gallaa to give up western Wollega and Illibabur and the united new Abay Tigray will recognize them and an ally country in the future and let them secure Addis Ababa if the give up western Wolega and Illibabur.

10.Tigray must secure all the assets of the country created since 1991 by the Woyane leadership.

11. Evict all Amharu from all looted land of Tigray and anyone who resists must be taken care of immediately and clean them.

12. If Amhara shows any resistance then Tigray must destroy first Abay Bridge in Gojjam and destroy all infrastructure of Amhara and put them where they belong to the Menelik, Haileselassie and Derg era they love so much to go back to their dark era aka Amhara bright era.

13. Help the southern to form their own nation.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 14 Jun 2018, 22:22, edited 5 times in total.

Cigar
Member+

Re: To woyane leadership: If you want to be remembered as the father and founder of Tigray nation, follow what I have b

Post by Cigar » 14 Jun 2018, 17:00

Leflafi adghi, never mind of your full list, but can you be kind or honest enough to tell me why you hate PIA?
FOCUS, you coconut head, FOCUS and comply.

Degnet

Re: To woyane leadership: If you want to be remembered as the father and founder of Tigray nation, follow what I have b

Post by Degnet » 14 Jun 2018, 17:04

People need to have a target,have you not yourself called him Halafi adgi?Do you expect to find a good man inside a stupid killer,that is the only word he knows.Be sad of Eritrea not of a single person,alyl the suffer of people gena neska be tselei teshefinka taot etmelek barya ika.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 14 Jun 2018, 17:10

Cigar wrote:
14 Jun 2018, 17:00
Leflafi adghi, never mind of your full list, but can you be kind or honest enough to tell me why you hate PIA?
FOCUS, you coconut head, FOCUS and comply.
Let me bring back to you your own question to answer it. If you have human, educated, love of your people and nationalist brain how come you support the killer of your people over 27 years???

You went to the Bologna named Eritrea and Asmara and you saw the people what they look now than when you left your father land yet you are still sleeping with your parents killer. Issayas is closer to me by blood than to you but that should not warrant him my support since the other Tigrayans are being wiped out by this sane Tembienay.

Cigar
Member+

Post by Cigar » 14 Jun 2018, 17:22

Leflafi adghi, wrong answer.
Didn't I remind you to stay focus.
Answer my question honestly why you sound like PIA has his d**k stuck in you.
Then after you answer that honestly, you may ask me your question and as an Eritrean with out bringing lame excuse like you nasty liars agames, I will answer to your question.
Reminder again.
FOCUS.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 14 Jun 2018, 18:15

Cigar wrote:
14 Jun 2018, 17:22
Leflafi adghi, wrong answer.
Didn't I remind you to stay focus.
Answer my question honestly why you sound like PIA has his d**k stuck in you.
Then after you answer that honestly, you may ask me your question and as an Eritrean with out bringing lame excuse like you nasty liars agames, I will answer to your question.
Reminder again.
FOCUS.

Bologna maid, focus on the merit of the lion of nakfa human flash eater Issayas.

Cigar
Member+

Re: To woyane leadership: If you want to be remembered as the father & founder of Tigray nation, follow what I have bee

Post by Cigar » 14 Jun 2018, 18:23

Leflafi adghi, never mind.
That is what I thought from a chicken brained scum bag.
You can't even answer one simple question.
That is a testimony that you have no freaking case.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: To woyane leadership: If you want to be remembered as the father & founder of Tigray nation, follow what I have bee

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 14 Jun 2018, 21:32

Tigray cannot afford to be led by tentative and indecision making leaders, we need the Seye type plan and execute the plan overnight not wait and see the blood to run across Tigray faces.