Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Revelations

[OMG] Andargachew Tsige tells BBC HARDTalk G7 NEVER FIRED A SINGLE BULLET in Ethiopia!

Post by Revelations » 14 Jun 2018, 14:21

XXX
:lol: I'm not surprised by this. I have always said G7 is a lie factory. But Horus buddy where are you? :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI2CQTcFiI0
phpBB [video]

Revelations

Re: [OMG] Andargachew Tsige tells BBC HARDTalk G7 NEVER FIRED A SINGLE BULLET in Ethiopia!

Post by Revelations » 14 Jun 2018, 14:32

A very smart move by Pm Abiy Ahmed to ensuring Andargatchew Tsige's release on many levels including the basic human rights issues. This statement by itself is politically worth a lot!

Degnet

Re: [OMG] Andargachew Tsige tells BBC HARDTalk G7 NEVER FIRED A SINGLE BULLET in Ethiopia!

Post by Degnet » 14 Jun 2018, 15:03

le Ethiopia becha melkam yehun welajochachen serto bela mehonachewn neber snesema yenebernew.bzih chershealehu/Egziabher meriachen,ke Amara gar enkuan entarek alen.

present

Post by present » 14 Jun 2018, 15:43

G7 has never fired a bullet- shabia and g-7 exposed, finally- thanks God. :lol: :lol: tell it like it is Andargachew!

PM Abiy is already my hero!. He put his job on the line to get Andy released. VIVA AmaraOromo!! We are the perfect leaders of the future. Stay away all you tribalist idiots!!

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 14 Jun 2018, 16:07

Revelations wrote:
14 Jun 2018, 14:21
:lol: I'm not surprised by this. I have always said G7 is a lie factory. But Horus buddy where are you? :lol:

Rev - I am "surprised" by you biased conclusion. You're putting words into the just released man. Who is the liar now? :P

Hard Talk was talking to a man who spent the last 4 plus years in prison. Andy did admit that he was blind to those years.
What else can he say? His knowledge of his organization is based on pre 2013.

As far as directly or indirectly being involved in arms struggle, it has to be Dr. Berhanu who should be asked; particularly, of the last 4 plus years time span of AG7 activities. Don't you agree?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI2CQTcFiI0
phpBB [video]

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 14 Jun 2018, 16:11

Brothers To All Of You:---- Tell That To Your Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigriayan Prostitute Mother In Mekelle/ Adwa. Bast*ard Prostitute Khezzab.

Maxi

Post by Maxi » 14 Jun 2018, 16:47

Andargachew Tsige tells BBC HARDTalk G7 NEVER FIRED A SINGLE BULLET in Ethiopia!
:lol: :lol:

I like honest people :lol: :lol: :lol:

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 14 Jun 2018, 17:22

Maxi wrote:
14 Jun 2018, 16:47
Andargachew Tsige tells BBC HARDTalk G7 NEVER FIRED A SINGLE BULLET in Ethiopia!
:lol: :lol:

I like honest people :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maxi,
le sedeb tezegajeche neber yemetahut ezih lai ewnet des yelal sle Bademe gen baynager yeshal neber yemihonew yehonal ye TPlF mewdek aykerem,Bademe degmo Eritrawian endemilut endmiaiayzut ke Ethiopia gar new.

Revelations

Post by Revelations » 14 Jun 2018, 17:26

Nice try Dawawu! He did acknowledge he was in prison and still would know about it if G7 had fired a single bullet. Better yet, the interviewer was asking him about claims of battles before he was abducted and thrown to jail. He firmly said "G7 never fired a single bullet inside Ethiopia".

Sorry Dawawu but your TPLF/EPLF game is ending badly! :lol:

Dawi wrote:
14 Jun 2018, 16:07

Rev - I am "surprised" by you biased conclusion. You're putting words into the just released man. Who is the liar now? :P

Hard Talk was talking to a man who spent the last 4 plus years in prison. Andy did admit that he was blind to those years.

As far as directly or indirectly being involved in arms struggle, it has to be Dr. Berhanu who should be asked; particularly, of the last 4 plus years time span of AG7 activities. Don't you agree?

present

Post by present » 14 Jun 2018, 18:30

congratulations, this was our reason why we needed to go to singapoor/ertrea years ago, to give them ascaris a second chance, if they can not use it, to expose them!. thank you Andy, our mission has been accomplished. that is what people with visions do!!!. Viva Ethiopians, of course. the world is yet to see this mighty people making a come back!!
Revelations wrote:
14 Jun 2018, 17:26
Nice try Dawawu! He did acknowledge he was in prison and still would know about it if G7 had fired a single bullet. Better yet, the interviewer was asking him about claims of battles before he was abducted and thrown to jail. He firmly said "G7 never fired a single bullet inside Ethiopia".

Sorry Dawawu but your TPLF/EPLF game is ending badly! :lol:

Dawi wrote:
14 Jun 2018, 16:07