Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
minilikze3rd

A dekiabat ar'teran who fought in Badme reveals everything about Badme history.

Post by minilikze3rd » 14 Jun 2018, 07:28

XXX
He says this and more:
Badme belongs To Tigray and not to others, not to Shabia, and no longer shaebia exists, what we have now is HGDEF, who are all Tigreans and actually relatives of some weyane leaders. Badme is cancer for both Eritrea and Tigray, it is invented by the sick weyanes and sick hgdf, who want to destroy Tigreans and ar'terans. TPLF and hgdef are both bad Tigreans who are the worst enemy of both ar'tera and Tigray and not for other Ethiopians. HGDEF lied to arterans even hiding the possibility of 300,000 arterans who died in Badme but belittling they were 19,000, a big lie. The new Ethiopian leader wants to get rid of the badme cancer but not the land Badme that belong to Tigray. If he does it we support him if not he is another enemy. Isais must leave ar'tera and go to his Tigrawot relatives, stressing Isaias must leave to Temben, or else we will act on it.I not hate Tigray or Tigreans, what I hate is the action of those born in [deleted] , the HGDF,who are destroying our people and hide themselves as ar'terans by fakely calling Tigreans as Agame. We are well learned now thanks to Badme, our enemies are Tigrean HGDEF living in ar'tera not even weyanes. weyane has withdrawn its army from badme but it is faking as if Abiy is settling the problem now. Badme is now half under HGDF but we know Badme the land is not the problem but Baadme the cancer. Isaias is the worst Tigraway. His wife is also Tigraway. I'm Akeloeguzay and Seraye though born in Ethiopia and I was deported by weyane but I'm Ar'teran than TIgrawot in HGDEF. Isaias and his family are Tigrawot including his wife is Tigray but not Senafe in origin, they have to go to Tigray, or we are going to force them and we will dig them from grave and send their body to Tigray if they die in ar'tera. We do not even want HGDF invented agazian or Andinet. We Had enough of Tigrawot HGDF. WE are sick of EThiopia. They should all leave us alone. We suffered so much for so long.

Listen to him, it is a lot.
phpBB [video]

Zmeselo
Member+

Re: A dekiabat ar'teran who fought in Badme reveals everything about Badme history.

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Jun 2018, 08:16

My "arr" in your mouth, biiiatch!

minilikze3rd

Re: A dekiabat ar'teran who fought in Badme reveals everything about Badme history.

Post by minilikze3rd » 14 Jun 2018, 09:19

My manmeat in your throat, ye'[deleted] lijj, ambeta qorchamie, chigaram ar'teran booshtie, get lost :roll: :roll: :roll: .

Zmeselo
Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Jun 2018, 09:52

Swallow it, [deleted].

Ambeta is your food, child of Bob Geldof.