Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Roomservice

You give me access I give you freedom, simple as that : Eritrea

Post by Roomservice » 18 May 2018, 03:49

Eritrea would have been uncaged sooner if access to information was available to the public inside Eritrea.

Access to information is vital in order to change the mind of the people , to tell them the truth, and have them decide what they should do about it. They know little to nothing . Eritrea owns one media ERI-TV and Sheabia utilise this tv to spread false information and brainwash the populace daily. They have done it for quarter of a century now.

It's very difficult to fetch deets into Eritrea and spread it among the people. It's a secretive nation ,as a blind man knows. for example , you call to spread infor, spies , sheabia spies are always listening closely to what you say . Moreover , if you decide to travel to the country , 80% of the populace are secret agents, they live as ordinary civilian life so rumours or gossip to another individual would mean between life in prison or death, it's worse than North Korea. Change must come. We need to destroy the silence in Eritrea by disseminating deets

To brake the silent voice of the people only way is if we get sufficient or minimum access to the nation. At this stage only 20% of the whole population of Eritrea know that Isaias is guilty of countless crimes, these are people that live in the highland of Eritrea or better known as Kebessa; however, If the people of Metahit (lowland) know that isaias is guilty of numerous offenses , they will bring in their swords and soon as we cover more grounds ,more people will be ready to fight against the dictator Isaias Afewerki and free themselves from the evil dictator rule.

Finally , I strongly believe getting access to information and spreading to the people of Eritrea will bring a lasting solution,which should be our first priority to focus on, and everything else will follow soon afterward.

Last edited by Roomservice on 18 May 2018, 04:59, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo

Re: You give me access I give you freedom, simple as that : Eritrea

Post by Zmeselo » 18 May 2018, 04:22

100% of Eritreans are shaebia, dumbo.

Even those leaving the country, for economic reasons. That's why Eritrea's enemies, cannot build even one 'ganta' against shaebia, from the already well trained Sawa youths in their hands.

That's why too, after arriving in the West, you find them at shaebia gatherings and parties & the moment they recieve their green- card, travel home on vacation.

Keep on underestimating Eritreans at home, for being uninformed about the outside world because of media restriction, to- your shock & detriment. Every home in Eritrea, more or less has a cable TV dish, hanging out the window. Internet- cafes' springing- up, everywhere etc.

In their eyes, you're the brainwashed & ignorant one.

pushkin
Member +

Re: You give me access I give you freedom, simple as that : Eritrea

Post by pushkin » 18 May 2018, 05:43

Brother Zimeslo! Roomservice is recruited by the dedeb dedebit School graduates whose task is only to post day and night garbage on Eritrea and Eritreans. He has the IQ of donkeys doesn't understand that 100% of Eritreans in diaspora support their Government and their country. This guy is currently promoted from Liwach liwach and will continue to post garbage until he is fired :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zmeselo wrote:100% of Eritreans are shaebia, dumbo.

Even those leaving the country, for economic reasons. That's why Eritrea's enemies, cannot build even one 'ganta' against shaebia, from the already well trained Sawa youths in their hands.

That's why too, after arriving in the West, you find them at shaebia gatherings and parties & the moment they recieve their green- card, travel home on vacation.

Keep on underestimating Eritreans at home, for being uninformed about the outside world because of media restriction, to- your shock & detriment. Every home in Eritrea, more or less has a cable TV dish, hanging out the window. Internet- cafes' springing- up, everywhere etc.

In their eyes, you're the brainwashed & ignorant one.