Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tog Wajale

Behind The Curtain Drama By * Lole Slave Rubbish/ Garbage Pentte *Abiyot Colonel Ahmed * Script Given By T.P.L.F. Master's.

Post by Tog Wajale » 17 May 2018, 14:38

My Dear Ethiopian I Have Said It Two Months Ago That This * Lole Slave Rubbish Garbage Pentte Abiyot * To Start His Middle East Tours.
Another Thing Never Ever Trust Woyane Tigriayan Agga*me Regime, As They Are Preaching Some Woyane T.P.L.F. Elites Demoted Or Retired From Their Jobs On Ethio TV(Tigriayan TV) & So On YouTube By Bereket Simmons Elite Highly Paid Cadres. We Ethiopian Are Not Going To Fall Trapped By These Foolishness News Left & Right Every Where. The Killings Of Innocent Ethiopian People Is Continuing In Daily Bases. We Need To Organize Every Ethiopian To Fight The Woyane Tigrayan Agga*me Regime Every Cities By Burning Their Business & Properties.

Tog Wajale

Re: Behind The Curtain Drama By * Lole Slave Rubbish/ Garbage Pentte *Abiyot Colonel Ahmed * Script Given By T.P.L.F. Master's.

Post by Tog Wajale » 18 May 2018, 12:31

I Had That Information Two Months Ago From Reliable Sources From Inside Woyane Cliques Polite Bureau Personnel. Now He Will Be Heading To Kuwait, Dubai & Qutar.
The Other Thing Is, The Overnight Millionaire Bereket Simmon Is Using Highly Skilled Cadres To Spread Wrong Information About Woyane Tigrayan Agga*me Elite Generals/ Colonels & Ministers, Sending Fallse Information That They Are Replaced, Demoted, Retired Or Fired From Their Jobs On YouTube,,Ethio TV/ Tigrai TV. That Is Totally Bull Crap Never Happened None Of That.The Woyane Elite Tigriayan Regime Still Running The Show From Behind The Curtain Drama. Absolutely Wrong Information There Will Be Talk Between Tigriayan Agga*me Regime & Eritrean Government, Only If & Then With Real Ethiopian People After Woyane Regime Demise From Minilik Palace.