Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
mitmitaye

PM Abiy Ahmed mekelle speach AMHARIC translation..

Post by mitmitaye » 16 Apr 2018, 22:29

XXX
ትግራይ ያለኢትዮጲያ ኢትዮጲያ ያለትግራይ፤ ሞተር እንደሌለው መኪና ትርጉም አልባ ነው።

https://hornaffairs.com/am/2018/04/13/t ... h-mekelle/

where did he say 'worQ hizib'? :roll: :roll:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: PM Abiy Ahmed mekelle speach AMHARIC translation..

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 16 Apr 2018, 22:51

mitmitaye wrote:ትግራይ ያለኢትዮጲያ ኢትዮጲያ ያለትግራይ፤ ሞተር እንደሌለው መኪና ትርጉም አልባ ነው።

where did he say 'worQ hizib'? :roll: :roll:
At the time Qonaduf Zulu Amharu were baking "Gonfo" the only food they knew until Tigray taught them all kind of food they are enjoying right now.

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 16 Apr 2018, 22:53

"ትግራይ የመላው ጥቁር ህዝብና የመላው የነጻነትና የእኩልነት ደጋፊዎች ኩራት የሆነችው የነጻነታችን መሰረት አድዋ የምትገኝባት ክልል ናት።

..ትግራይ ያለኢትዮጲያ ኢትዮጲያ ያለትግራይ፤ ሞተር እንደሌለው መኪና ትርጉም አልባ ነው።

የትግራይ ህዝብ ሀገሩን ከልቡ አውጥቶ የማያውቅ በመልካም ሆነ በክፉ ግዜ በኢትዮጲያዊነቱ የማይደራደር ህዝብ ነው። ገዢ መደቦች ጨቁነውትና ረግጠውት በነበረበት ክፉ ዘመን እንኳን በኢትዮጲያዊነቱ ፍጹም ሳይወላውል ከሌሎች ኢትዮጲያዊ ወንድሞቹ ጋር በመሆን በሺዎች የሚቆጠሩ ልጆቹን ገብሮ ዴሞክራሲያዊ ስርዓት ለመገንባት የታገለ ጽናትና ሀቀኝነትን በደሙ የሰነቀ ህዝብ ነው።.."

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 16 Apr 2018, 23:10

Leflafi Mengedegna, genfo is tastier than Tilho.. anyway, what food is there-tigrai & aartera, beside dereQ Qita beshai?

minilikze3rd

Post by minilikze3rd » 17 Apr 2018, 01:21

Mitmita_Mitra, Brother Pm Abiy said "Tigray is worQi Hisbi ", adding "keweqim weq new". He said that in his meeting with the residents of som towns and villages, not in the first public address.
Brother Abiy knows the truth, Tigray is pure gold from in-out, it is the motor of Ethiopia now as in the past , and not just the birthplace of Ethiopia ( He said: Tigray Ye Etiopia Etibt yetekeberebat midr bicha adelechim, yenetsanetwa'na yemannetwa tebaqi m nat.."
Mitmitaye, if you are good looking and sexy oromifa speaking girl, (gumame women are not wanted by us the proud and handsome agazianmen but we can mary or date some of the cute and h"orny oromo girls !), you should find one agazian husband who is excellent in everything like me.

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 17 Apr 2018, 03:48

I have read what he said no WorQ.. btw, he could have called you InQu/almaz. will you be that?.. anyway, when I think of Tigray I think of dengai, when I think of tigrewoch the picture that come to mind is weyanie- Qimal & QiCHam.. I feel sorry letigrewoch who seem in need of some kind of approval for their relevance in ethiopian history.. I wonder if there's some psychological issue with this...emm.. perhaps something to do with being Yobanda & yaskari lij lijoch? we Ethiopians are neither gold nor Almaz. we are greater than that, ethiopians!!