Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

The history of the kingdom of Abraha We Axbaha: ዘደንቅ ታሪኽ ነገስታት ኣብርሃ ወ ኣጽብሃ

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 16 Apr 2018, 22:01

The Agaazians look and feature used to be like our kings before our ladies gave birth to the "Ye Ahiya Zer Amhara"

phpBB [video]

Re: The history of the kingdom of Abraha We Axbaha: ዘደንቅ ታሪኽ ነገስታት ኣብርሃ ወ ኣጽብሃ

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 17 Apr 2018, 00:10

Amhara what is your history except looting, lying, pretending and wearing Tigray Qimta Sure and history???

Postby gearhead » 17 Apr 2018, 14:32

Kkkk

not just yet...i am afraid there is more coming that will give you a heart attack.

what do you think of the idea of a ህብረ ብሄር TPLF? Kkkk

Well, they are working "hard" on model that is a conflict of terms on its own, yet it gives ehapa bereket time while aba dulla is counting the number of woyane kids and their properties, soon to be adopted under one aba dulla gudifecha family. Soon you will have plenty of yellow women wth big gold።earings።claiming to be oromo too and bear 19 childrent each to local farmers.kkk

You might as።well put your name for adoption before it is too late. Once it settles down that abiy is a fraud amd።only up to taking more land, qerroo and fanno, specially those in the military will be so angry, it wont be too long before a total takeover.

So it is just like i told you a።few years back. Never underestimate the power of the hair salons and bole pastries to confuse people into multiple personality disorders. They really confused, they believe turning TPLF into Gunbet 7 is a።solutìon.

Good።luck.

kkk

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 17 Apr 2018, 15:17

gearhead wrote:Kkkk

not just yet...i am afraid there is more coming that will give you a heart attack.

Well, they are working "hard" on model that is a conflict of terms on its own, yet it gives ehapa bereket time while aba dulla is counting the number of woyane kids and their properties, soon to be adopted under one aba dulla gudifecha family. Soon you will have plenty of yellow women wth big gold።earings።claiming to be oromo too and bear 19 childrent each to local farmers.kkk

You might as።well put your name for adoption before it is too late. Once it settles down that abiy is a fraud amd።only up to taking more land, qerroo and fanno, specially those in the military will be so angry, it wont be too long before a total takeover.

So it is just like i told you a።few years back. Never underestimate the power of the hair salons and bole pastries to confuse people into multiple personality disorders. They really confused, they believe turning TPLF into Gunbet 7 is a።solutìon.

Good።luck.

kkk

Are you really educated person to ask me what you just said???

I am taking about past history and how we arrived to this day about Tigray ethnic. if this history was from Gallaa you could have so many you tube and other stuffs we hear them everyday.

We cannot lift you up by ignoring our Golden history but we are telling who the Tigrayansk, at the same time we are going along with you. If our history offend you then we cannot help you.

Moron talking about my history does not make me KKKK, if I talk day and night about you does that make me I am mother Teressa???

It is true Tigray was very light skin and different feature in the past but today we are totally different specially after the border war with Eritrea.

Postby gearhead » 17 Apr 2018, 15:45

Kkkk

I didnt know there was a video. I glaced over and thought it was all pictures. Nonetheless, i have never cared for history so i wont bother you with the fact that you live in a historic head.

But Lift me?....kkkk you stupid fkn moron, and a parasite....you have never lifted yourself.

In the here and now, the fact remains, all as i said...if you dont wnt to።engage then shut up.

If you are still upset, go watch debre and play with yourself. Part of your problem is that you havent scored in decades.

Adios

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Good።luck.

kkk

I am taking about past history and how we arrived to this day about Tigray ethnic. if this history was from Gallaa you could have so many you tube and other stuffs we hear them everyday.

We cannot lift you up by ignoring our Golden history but we are telling who the Tigrayansk, at the same time we are going along with you. If our history offend you then we cannot help you.

Moron talking about my history does not make me KKKK, if I talk day and night about you does that make me I am mother Teressa???

It is true Tigray was very light skin and different feature in the past but today we are totally different specially after the border war with Eritrea.

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 17 Apr 2018, 16:47

Greasehead,

Not we lifted you but we put cloth on you in 1950 by the decree from the governor of the southerns Luel Ras Mengesha Seyoum, go and watch the video three parts narrated by Amharu journalists from Canada.

I didnt know there was a video. I glaced over and thought it was all pictures. Nonetheless, i have never cared for history so i wont bother you with the fact that you live in a historic head.

But Lift me?....kkkk you stupid fkn moron, and a parasite....you have never lifted yourself.

In the here and now, the fact remains, all as i said...if you dont wnt to።engage then shut up.

If you are still upset, go watch debre and play with yourself. Part of your problem is that you havent scored in decades.

Adios

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Good።luck.

kkk

Postby Degnet » 17 Apr 2018, 16:55

This simply shows that you are not a Tigrian,may be outside but inside you are what the Eritreans called you,hasawi adgi,I said this because you are an idiot,tsewieka tselei yebhal etom werzuiat weledna zhadegulna

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion