Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

these are the reasons why i will not be ethiopian anytime soon

Postby zerengna » 16 Apr 2018, 16:26

may god bless these people i know they are human but sadly it's too much for me to handle or accept. they are ethiopian. i am not ethiopian.

Re: these are the reasons why i will not be ethiopian anytime soon

Postby zerengna » 17 Apr 2018, 01:50

may god set these people free.

Postby Mredo » 17 Apr 2018, 06:23

that look like tigray Ashenda

Postby zerengna » 17 Apr 2018, 12:58

i hate habeshas more than i hate these primitve africans. i hate you filthy n!ggers for making ethiopia look this way. may god curse and punish you for all of eternity more than you are already you beheaded primitive starivin marvin n!ggers. you lip plate wearing cursed baryas. you lost a real habesha ethiopian in exchange for stick fighting black creatures that you love so much. i wish i wasn't born in this cursed primitive shithole called ethiopia.
Last edited by zerengna on 17 Apr 2018, 13:19, edited 2 times in total.

Postby zerengna » 17 Apr 2018, 13:17

i won't be uttering the words "i am ethiopian" because of these people. you ignorant imbecile low iq habeshas don't seem to recognize just how horrible these people make ehtiopia look. maybe because you don't get to see ethiopia from the outside. i get to see ethiopia from the outside and i feel like throwing up everytime i see one of these primitive baryas being referred to as "ethiopian" whereas most of you dumb cursed stupid habeshas act like they don't even exist and they don't matter. well they definitely exist and to the rest of the world they matter more than any other ethnic group in ethiopia because of their dominant negroid strain. i hate you filthy cured n!gger wegenoche. i am not lying when i say may god free these people. and may god eradicate every cursed imperialistic n!gger habesha.

Postby zerengna » Today, 12:25

not even zulus look like this. god cursed ethiopia to have these people inside of it and i hold those who made this possible wholly responsible for ruining ethiopia. igziabhare yifredibatchu who ever forced these people to become ethiopian and force me to reject ethiopia completely in the process. cursed barya habeshas.

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion