Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum


Re: Wallegans, please stop fvcking up Afan Oromo

Postby abaya » 16 Apr 2018, 18:53


Did you say your dad was "DOMA"? You are DOMA too. Fara!



Re: Wallegans, please stop fvcking up Afan Oromo

Postby temple » 16 Apr 2018, 20:00


abaya wrote:Did you say your dad was "DOMA"? You are DOMA too. Fara!

No, I'm not insulting my own dad, can you read between the lines? I'm dissatisfied with qube which was supposed to standardize the different dialects and just so happens to be same as spoken around Wallega, which is why I mentioned Wallega. And I'm far from fara, in fact I'm diaspora which makes me, by definition, not that. :lol:



Re: Wallegans, please stop fvcking up Afan Oromo

Postby Sadacha Macca » 16 Apr 2018, 20:31


Macca is the clan that lives in wallaga.
Try again kid.



Re: Wallegans, please stop fvcking up Afan Oromo

Postby temple » 16 Apr 2018, 21:15


Sadacha Macca wrote:Macca is the clan that lives in wallaga.
Try again kid.

Clan consciousness is still a thing? Thanks for the insight, kid.
PS: anyway looks like you're right I had to peek at Wikipedia. I always thought Wallega was tulama but looks like it's both Macca and tulama. Not that any of this matters except for historical reasons of course, at least to me 8)



Re: Wallegans, please stop fvcking up Afan Oromo

Postby temple » 16 Apr 2018, 23:10


I think some of you are offended to I retracted, apparently thread is unaffected, only post. Oh well. :roll:



Re: Wallegans, please stop fvcking up Afan Oromo

Postby Sadacha Macca » 16 Apr 2018, 23:47


Next time, prior to commenting on anything; know what you are talking about, kid.



Re: Wallegans, please stop fvcking up Afan Oromo

Postby temple » 17 Apr 2018, 00:03


Sadacha Macca wrote:Next time, prior to commenting on anything; know what you are talking about, kid.

Anyway, I still refuse to use your Qubeee. And as long as you insist to use it you can forget national status because nobody will want to write by doubling every letter, its not pleasant trust me.



Re: Wallegans, please stop fvcking up Afan Oromo

Postby Sadacha Macca » 17 Apr 2018, 08:03


Nobody gives a [deleted] what u dont want to use.



Re: Wallegans, please stop fvcking up Afan Oromo

Postby yaballo » 17 Apr 2018, 09:55


Sadacha Macca wrote:Macca is the clan that lives in wallaga.
Try again kid.


Sadacha:

Akkami, fayyaa? .. By the way, 'Macca' is not just a clan of the Wollega-Oromo but, also, an important clan among the Boorana-Oromoo &, by extension, of other Oromo groups too. The Boorana-Oromoo are divided into two moieties named 'Sabbo-sedeeni' ['the three Sabboo clans'] & 'Goona-ballaa/baldhaa'. [Boranas clip words where they would say: 'ballaa' to say 'baldhaa, 'yaballo' to say 'yaa-baldhaa' :idea: , etc]. Roughly, these two moieties correspond with ancient Oromo moieties named 'Bareentuma [= 'Sabbo'/'Sabbo-sadeeni' & 'Goona'/'Goona-baldhaa'. Clans named 'Macca', 'Bachoo', 'Galaantuu', 'Oddituu', 'Maliyyuu', Worra-jiddaa, Worra-dayyuu, etc; form part of the Goona-baldhaa moiety [Goona balldhaa because there are many clans in it while there are only 3 clans in the opposing Sabbo-sadeeni moiety]. Clans like Karayyuu, Arsi, Ittu [Hararghe], etc; form part of the Boorana's Sabbo/Sabbo-sadeeni moiety. In a sense, today's Borana moiety & clan structure corresponds with the ancient 'Boorana' & 'Barentuma' moieties. Among the Boorana-Oromoo, a person who belongs to a 'macca' clan is known as 'maccittu'. Nagaatti.



Re: Wallegans, please stop fvcking up Afan Oromo

Postby temple » 17 Apr 2018, 10:11


Sadacha Macca wrote:Nobody gives a [deleted] what u dont want to use.

Apparently, you don't either because qubeee says you're missing an extra A at the end of you name :lol:

Next Page


Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Degnet, Google [Bot], present, Tog Wajale