Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Why do majority Ethiopians hate Eritreans?

Postby Thomas H » 13 Feb 2009, 20:07

Hi All,
I want to ask you guys why do majority Ethiopians hate Eritreans? In a place where I am living,there is an Ethiopian guy who was on the waiting list to get kidney transplant and guess what the donor was an Eritrean guy who died of car accident.When the Ethiopian guy knew that the kidney was from an Eritrean national,he refused to receive the kidney,but he agreed to receive a kidney from a European national?So,guys what do you think about this problem?

Re: Why do majority Ethiopians hate Eritreans?

Postby hmantes » 13 Feb 2009, 21:18

esti benatih atkebatir. 'fable fetera' is a trait that has now become a trademark of all woyanays. thats the only way yu're trying to keep afloat...making up tales like the one above hoping it gains traction among the peace loving people of both nations.

as for the tale..total flop.

Postby Gone with the Wind » 13 Feb 2009, 21:36

Tecola,
You have got it wrong. Actually the majority of Ethiopians hate Tigrayans simply because of the begar, prostitution, two timing culture that pervades in it.

Your loving and generous master, :D

Hail to liberty

Postby Belay » 13 Feb 2009, 21:55

Democrat wrote:Tecola,
You have got it wrong. Actually the majority of Ethiopians hate Tigrayans simply because of the begar, prostitution, two timing culture that pervades in it.

Your loving and generous master, :D

Hail to liberty

Dummy Craft, what are you talking about? You are not to [deleted] up Ethiopia again. We said no to Shabia looters. Thank God you are gone for good. You should be thankful we did not come to Asmara and ask you pay what you have looted pre 1997. :oops:

Postby Gone with the Wind » 13 Feb 2009, 22:01

Belay and Tecola
here are your pictures.

Tecola, in case you decide to deny it google it as ethiopian/trigrayan beggars Initially, it was posted at Nazaret.com website.

Your loving master, :D :D :D :D :D

Hail to liberty
Last edited by Gone with the Wind on 13 Feb 2009, 22:03, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Belay » 13 Feb 2009, 22:03

Democrat wrote:Belay and Tecola
here are your pictures.
http://nazret.com/blog/media/blogs/new/ap_ethiopia_homeless_070829_ms.jpg

Tecola, in case you decide to deny it google it as ethiopian/trigrayan beggars

Your loving master, :D :D :D :D :D

Hail to liberty

Dummy :D Craft you do not have to post your own picture.. dude. we know Eritrea is one of the worst place on Earth to live. You crying wolf here so we can let you comeback. I say hell no.. :arrow:

Postby Thomas H » 13 Feb 2009, 22:06

Hi All,
This discussion is really serious.One of the reason why majority Ethiopians hate Eritreans is because the Eritreans have the slave mentality and believe it or not there is nothing positive news coming from them.We always see and hear negative about them.Just like the Gypsies in Europe,the Eritreans can`t assimilate and integrate to any society.For example I go to church every sunday and the uninvited Eritreans also come there and guess what they come to church with jeans or sometimes they dress second hand trousers from salvation army or some of them still they have the trousers from kenya`s refugge camps and most importantly they smell like rotten eggs.Recently I asked the priest why these Eritreans smell? He told me that the Eritreans smell so that even blind people can hate them.To make short the story,there is no good news to hear from them and in my view that is the main reason why they are hated so much by majority Ethiopians.

Postby Gone with the Wind » 13 Feb 2009, 22:21

Belay,
You really are an idiot. :twisted:
You wrote [url]by Belay on Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:03 am

Democrat wrote:
Belay and Tecola
here are your pictures.

Tecola, in case you decide to deny it google it as ethiopian/trigrayan beggars

Your loving master,

Hail to liberty
[/url]

Belay, you are a real jerk. look, the picture is from, nazret.com/blog/media/blogs/new/ap_ethiopia_homeless_070829_ms.jpg

Your generous master,

Hail to liberty

Can't you see in your posting the source, nazret.com/blog/media/blogs/new/ap_ethiopia_homeless_070829_ms.jpg

Tecola, here is your childhood picture with your daddy at work,
http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/25173/et ... arw_s_.jpg
You were not that ugly of a beggar back then. Tell it the way it is man.

Hail to liberty
Last edited by Gone with the Wind on 17 Jun 2011, 02:33, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Thomas H » 14 Feb 2009, 00:39

Another reason why we hate Areterans(an aretran in Asmera asking tourists to abuse him just for $1.00)

Postby Hawi » 14 Feb 2009, 00:59

The real question is, why do people look down on ag@@@@£@mes?

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion