Ethiopian News and Opinion Forum

Racism in Ethiopia

Postby Thomas H » 03 Feb 2009, 12:51

HI All,
I am just posting a youtube link(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QATADZKsjmw)which shows how a bbc reporter of african origin who wanted to understand the real stories about hunger was humilated by the local people in the rural areas for being too dark and too black.This shows you how the neftegnas(chauvinists)brainwashed the people to be racists.My question to you guys is what should people like Obang Metto do if they want to run a campaing in the rural areas.Please forward to 4:28 minutes and you will see the drama.

Re: Racism in Ethiopia

Postby Bwendimu » 03 Feb 2009, 13:26

Very sad story indeed. :cry: :cry:

the Ethiopian Orthodox church is responsible. ture!

Postby Shalom » 03 Feb 2009, 14:27

That is pure weyanes cheap and usual propaganda to divide the people in order to weaken them, which is of course, has been done for the last 20 years.
Anyhow, as far as we know the current problem of Ethiopian food shortage is exacerbated because of weyane's corruption and continuous embezzlement of the government money, and without doubt weayne and its gangs are responsible for every misery Ethiopians encounter.
Our poverty is man made, which is a result of our previous and current government officials extravagant and senseless corruption, and relocating money for their personal and family luxury.
Look what the Tigrain gangs are doing right now, they established the mafia kind family based government and using the tax payers’ money and other funds collected from IMF/world bank and other humanitarian organization for their own benefit and luxury.
These ruthless dictators are having endless luxury while million Ethiopians are dying because of food shortage.
Today’s Ethiopia becomes a prison for its own citizens except few war lord Tigrains and their minions.
The problem what we have here is that those barefaced Tigrains are still using their divide and rule scheme to divide us and on the other side knowing or unknowingly we fall on their trap and instead of focusing to fight against them we tend to abash our own associates.

Postby Hawi » 03 Feb 2009, 16:27

Thomas H wrote:HI All,
I am just posting a youtube link(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QATADZKsjmw)which shows how a bbc reporter of african origin who wanted to understand the real stories about hunger was humilated by the local people in the rural areas for being too dark and too black.This shows you how the neftegnas(chauvinists)brainwashed the people to be racists.My question to you guys is what should people like Obang Metto do if they want to run a campaing in the rural areas.Please forward to 4:28 minutes and you will see the drama.

Despite those people were humiliated by their own government to be a starving marvin in western financed commercial ithem..they still uphold their pride by trying to cover their dirty laundry for them selves....The agamaaaaame dont have shame...the facts is despite they are the ruling class of Ethiopia, according to their own statistic, the majority of the beggars are of agaaame origin...talk about have lacking self respect here.

Me as Hawi applaud the farmers reaction for trying to preserv their dignity and honor intact instead of been exploited by a tamed house negro.

Postby Teklu » 03 Feb 2009, 18:46

Hawi wrote:
Despite those people were humiliated by their own government to be a starving marvin in western financed commercial ithem..they still uphold their pride by trying to cover their dirty laundry for them selves....The [word deleted] dont have shame...the facts is despite they are the ruling class of Ethiopia, according to their own statistic, the majority of the beggars are of [word deleted] origin...talk about have lacking self respect here.

Me as Hawi applaud the farmers reaction for trying to preserv their dignity and honor intact instead of been exploited by a tamed house negro.

sometimes you are right

Postby Thomas H » 03 Feb 2009, 22:04

Hi All,
As you all know,in a country like Ethiopia the vote is in the rural areas and any one who has any intention of winning an election must convince peasants in the rural areas.From this documentary film,it is crystal clear that dark skin and ugly people can`t win election in Ethiopia.So,if this is the fact,then I don`t understand why the oppositions can`t get someone who is good looking([deleted]) leader.To be honest if you see all the opposition leaders starting from Hailu Shawel,Berhanu Nega, Birtukan or Andargachew,their intensity of ugliness can make onions cry.Why opposition parties can`t find a leader who is good looking?Let`s discuss this issue in a civillized and nice way.

Postby eritrawi » 04 Feb 2009, 11:49

Thomas H wrote:Hi All,
As you all know,in a country like Ethiopia the vote is in the rural areas and any one who has any intention of winning an election must convince peasants in the rural areas.From this documentary film,it is crystal clear that dark skin and ugly people can`t win election in Ethiopia.So,if this is the fact,then I don`t understand why the oppositions can`t get someone who is good looking([deleted]) leader.To be honest if you see all the opposition leaders starting from Hailu Shawel,Berhanu Nega, Birtukan or Andargachew,their intensity of ugliness can make onions cry.Why opposition parties can`t find a leader who is good looking?Let`s discuss this issue in a civillized and nice way.

This is one of the worst posts I have read, it is not only bad it is also cynical and manipulative. If you have any moral value you would know racism is a result of ignorance used to keep people divided and hating each other for no good reason. Uneducated people tend to fall for such simple tricks because it makes them feel superior to others.

At least you said you are a Woyanne in the flesh, so I don't blame you for what you are saying, that's the only way for you and your likes to rule Ethiopia for a long time. As long as you keep people divided and hating each other for no good reason your likes will stay in power in Ethiopia. Fortunately for you the so called peaceful opposition is full of failed politicians and ignorant followers who don't understand the objective situation of their country so they are easy to manipulate, what better way to make them feel good than by getting their vote by making them feel superior to others. I am also 100% sure Woyanne will use the so called "inferior darker skinned" people by telling them the whole Amhara ethnic group is "Neftegna". That Mr. Woyanne is called divide and rule, introduced by Europeans, specially the British to their colonies and now effectively used by every dispecable dictatorship in Africa.

I urge everyone who wants an end to the divide and rule tactics of the west to post in this thread and tell Thomas that manufactured racism doesn't have a place in Africa in general and Ethiopia in particular. The minority tribal Woyanne regime is doing all it can to stay in power, they know they can't physically subdue and kill people, one of their tactics is this dispecable racist ploy and every Ethiopian who says they are educated should denounce Thomas and his masters once and for all.

Postby Obamajr. » 04 Feb 2009, 12:40

Racism in Ethiopia
by Thomas H on Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:51 pm

HI All,
I am just posting a youtube link(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QATADZKsjmw)which shows how a bbc reporter of african origin who wanted to understand the real stories about hunger was humilated by the local people in the rural areas for being too dark and too black.This shows you how the neftegnas(chauvinists)brainwashed the people to be racists.My question to you guys is what should people like Obang Metto do if they want to run a campaing in the rural areas.Please forward to 4:28 minutes and you

:roll: TH, who is in power? why you keep talking about Neftegnas [chauvinists] bla bla? :lol: Keep talking proud weyane cadre

Postby Thomas H » 05 Feb 2009, 14:18

Hi All,
I have no doubt that this forum is full of neftegnas(chauvinists).We all know that 2010 election is coming and now let`s assume that Obang metto wants to run a campaign in the rural areas and do you think that he has a slight chance of gettin votes there? The answer is no.So,no one has the right to blame EPRDF for raising ethnic issues because Ethiopia before EPRDF was a racist country and there was a lack of respect to minor ethinics in Ethiopia and the only solution to keep the country from being fragmented in to small pieces is by raising awareness,by teachnig ethnic and gender equalities.I know the neftegnas will not accept it,but they don`t have other choice.

Postby Thomas H » 09 Feb 2009, 14:07

Hi All,
I have one question to you guys. As you all know we all came from LUCY(Dinknesh).Al least we were told that Dinknesh is our ancestor,but then why are we all different? To be honest there is a huge difference among us.Some people are SHEFAFA and GOBATA(e.g.Eritreans) ,some people are too dark we can`t even call them blacks because they are green(e.g Mengistu Hailemariam,Obang etc etc),some are beautiful and brainy(e.g.Tigrayans)etc etc. Can any one tell me what is the cause for all these differences?Is it mutation or Lucy(Dinknesh)was a prostitute ? Please let`s discuss it in a civillized manner?

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion