Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Lencho Leta to work for Birtukan Midekssa

Postby revelations » 23 Oct 2008, 13:35

This is where Lenco (birth name Yohannes) Letta ends up. At the foot of Birtuke, led their by Dr. B, the main architect of dividing all groups to benefit woyane and hopefully making him next in line to the thorn. Ato Lencho Letta has accused Isaias and shabia for his demise and is very happy to be back in Addis.

Re: Lencho Leta to work for Birtukan Midekssa

Postby Jason » 23 Oct 2008, 14:07

Minew yalbelahen baatakk? :roll: It's know in Oromo politics that Leencoo Leta never favors the idea of OLF army sitting in Eritrea. :roll:

Postby revelations » 23 Oct 2008, 15:04

Jason wrote:Minew yalbelahen baatakk? :roll: It's know in Oromo politics that Leencoo Leta never favors the idea of OLF army sitting in Eritrea. :roll:

Shush Jesso!

I will reveal more info soon!

Postby Jason » 23 Oct 2008, 15:22

Revu no need to flatter your self sounding like your insider in Oromo politics. The fact is your likes will never ever penetrate Oromo politics. It has been tried and failed year after year by your likes but i can tell you one thing though, all those so called secret neftegna mailing lists you guys tried to keep from none Neftegnas, we easly manged to penetrate them with less efort.

Weregna neger neh

Postby revelations » 23 Oct 2008, 16:48

Jason wrote:Revu no need to flatter your self sounding like your insider in Oromo politics. The fact is your likes will never ever penetrate Oromo politics. It has been tried and failed year after year by your likes but i can tell you one thing though, all those so called secret neftegna mailing lists you guys tried to keep from none Neftegnas, we easly manged to penetrate them with less efort.

Weregna neger neh

Jesso

why are you bothered so much by this thread? Are claiming that Ato Lencho Letta didn't accuse Isaias Afework working against OLF's interests while siding with TPLF? If that is your claim, please say so. We don't need to waste anyone's time. I dare you to deny this fact!

Postby Belay » 23 Oct 2008, 21:59

Jason wrote:Minew yalbelahen baatakk? :roll: It's know in Oromo politics that Leencoo Leta never favors the idea of OLF army sitting in Eritrea. :roll:

QiQiQiQi Like it;s a nuclear physics.. You think a 3rd grader lacks the insight to understand OLF intention? ... I suggest you focus on Kemal Gelchu et al. The Lencho et al camp has already surrendered.
:)

Postby revelations » 24 Oct 2008, 13:12

Later, we were asked (by the government of Eritrea and ambassadors from other countries) for our preconditions for rejoining the TGE at a meeting in Asmara, OLF clearly indicated that the composition of the “Ethiopian” defense force must be restructured immediately. The “Ethiopian” defense force was not assembled from all sectors of Ethiopia; the defense force was created from former TPLF rebel fighters, and as expected, its allegiance was to TPLF. Therefore, OLF put forth a proposal to create a nonpartisan defense force. We were willing to take a risk for the second time and rejoin TGE if that condition was met immediately. Even today, unless there are fundamental organizational changes in Woyane’s Ethiopian government, it is impossible to come to power through the electoral process.

VEDR: Going back to our previous discussion on the promises made to OLF when it joined TGE, why were you reluctant to join the London Conference? Also, what was the response from those involved at the Asmara meeting to OLF’s proposal to create a nonpartisan new defense force as a precondition for rejoining TGE?

LL: I will start with the second question, many at the Asmara meeting were skeptical about our proposal to create a nonpartisan new defense force; we presented detailed procedures on how to create that defense force. However, our proposal was declined, not by Woyane, but by President Isayas of Eritrea. I do not know why President Isayas took such a position about OLF’s proposal. Despite his role as a negotiator, President Isayas was first to criticize and decline our proposal as impractical - even before Woyane’s representatives had a chance to speak about it at the meeting.

Postby Jason » 24 Oct 2008, 13:56

Wezero Aslequ the transcript you posted was published on Leenco 1998 book the Ethiopian state at the cross road of colonization or decolnization. In other word what you just posted is about 10 years old. It's not new to those who read his book 10 years ago.

It's interesting that you visit gadaa.com. By the way the site is one of the few credable website out there.

Mache ante yegebakal.

Postby revelations » 24 Oct 2008, 14:21

Jason wrote:Wezero Aslequ the transcript you posted was published on Leenco 1998 book the Ethiopian state at the cross road of colonization or decolnization. In other word what you just posted is about 10 years old. It's not new to those who read his book 10 years ago.

It's interesting that you visit gadaa.com. By the way the site is one of the few credable website out there.

Mache ante yegebakal.

10 years my foot! QiQiQiQi Stupid woyane. Here listen to the interview from last weekend and then go find some beles to eat. http://www.eprp-ihapa.com/images/VEDR/L ... rt_one.wma

Part two of this interview where Yohannes Letta blabbers about his dealings with prof. Issac and denies OLF crimes in Arba Gugu and bedeno will be posted later.

Postby Jason » 24 Oct 2008, 15:00

YOu don't get it do you?...The interview may be recent but what i'm talking about what he said to the reporter is what he wrote in his book 10 long years ago. If you don't believe me by the book and read it for your self.

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion