Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Joke of the Day

Postby Obamajr. » 14 Sep 2008, 08:01

Grass Eater
A man was riding in the back of his limousine when he saw a man eating grass by the roadside. He ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate.
"Why are you eating grass?" he asked the man.
"I don't have any money for food," the poor man replied.
"Oh, please come to my house!"
"But sir, I have a wife and four children..."
"Bring them along!" the rich man said.
They all climbed into the limo. Once underway, the poor fellow said, "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us in."
The rich man replied, "No, you don't understand. The grass at my house is over three feet tall!"

Re: joke of the day

Postby Obamajr. » 17 Sep 2008, 08:42

First Class Blondie
A beautiful young blond woman boards a plane to LA with a ticket for the coach section. She looks at the seats in coach and then looks ahead to the first class seats. Seeing that the first class seats appear to be much larger and more comfortable, she moves forward to the last empty one. The flight attendant checks her ticket and tells the woman that her seat is in coach.
The blond replies, "I'm young, blond and beautiful, and I'm going to sit here all the way to LA."
Flustered, the flight attendant goes to the cockpit and informs the captain of the blond problem. The captain goes back and tells the woman that her assigned seat is in coach.
Again, the blond replies, "I'm young, blond and beautiful, and I'm going to sit here all the way to LA."
The captain doesn't want to cause a commotion, and so returns to the cockpit to discuss the blond with the co-pilot. The co-pilot says that he has a blond girlfriend, and that he can take care of the problem. He then goes back and briefly whispers something into the blonde's ear.
She immediately gets up, says, "Thank you so much," hugs the co-pilot, and rushes back to her seat in the coach section. The pilot and flight attendant, who were watching with rapt attention, together ask the co-pilot what he had said to the woman.
He replies, :lol: "I just told her that the first class section isn't going to LA."

Postby Obamajr. » 19 Sep 2008, 08:24

Shirts Off
A woman sat on a plane heading for New York, when the pilot announces that because of difficulties with the plane's engines, he must make an emergency landing.

The woman, fearing that this may be the end of her life looks over to a man sitting next to her and rips her shirt and bra off, and throws herself on him. "Make me feel like a woman again!" she screamed.

So the man rips his shirt off and hands it to her. :roll: "Iron this."

Have a nice weekend every one

Postby Belay » 19 Sep 2008, 19:10

Obamajr. wrote:Shirts Off
A woman sat on a plane heading for New York, when the pilot announces that because of difficulties with the plane's engines, he must make an emergency landing.

The woman, fearing that this may be the end of her life looks over to a man sitting next to her and rips her shirt and bra off, and throws herself on him. "Make me feel like a woman again!" she screamed.

So the man rips his shirt off and hands it to her. :roll: "Iron this."

Have a nice weekend every one

Obama Jr? :roll: so you must be the guy... what a shame.. you are scared to death despite the woman is naked beside you.... :P :lol: :lol:

Postby Somaliman » 20 Sep 2008, 00:51

Robert Mugabe was attending an AU conference held in Addis. And as the ritual practice was, delegates were toured in and around the capital of the host country, and Addis was the host capital for this season. A shinny day, Mugabe was offered by Zenawi to make a cordial tour in a limousine car with him in Addis. During the tour, Mugabe who couldn`t believe his eyes about the phenomenal number of people being urinating in the streets of Addis, furiously exclaimed!
“Meles, look at that, what is wrong with you Ethiopians, why do you have to urinate in the streets!”
Zenawi: “That is an African issue that we all need to address”.
Mugabe: “This is typically Ethiopian, you will never see people urinating in the streets in other countries, come to Zimbabwe”. And Zenawi was invited to come to visit Zimbabwe.

A year later, Zenawi was on a visit in Zimbabwe and touring in a car in Harare with Mugabe.

Mugabe: Pointing at commercial buildings lining up all along the street, “That is what the British call ‘Victorian heritage’, we have been inviting them to come and take that rubbish out of here and let our people farm, but they are busy with their [deleted]!”
Zenawi: who was not really listening and excitingly busy on how to prove that there are people also in Zimbabwe who urinate in the streets, miraculously spotted a man urinating at a corner of the street, pounced up and shouted, “Look at that!”
Mugabe: “LOOOL, that is Mengistu with diplomatic immunity.”

Haben Sie ein nettes Wochenende.....

Postby Obamajr. » 22 Sep 2008, 08:29

"Obama Jr? so you must be the guy... what a shame.. you are scared to death despite the woman is naked beside you.... "

Ato Belay, If I am the guy as you think, :lol: I will take care of the business right away. I hope you understand what I mean bro.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drinking Politics
A man wearing a Democratic pin walks into a bar and sees a picture of President Bush hanging behind the bartender. He calls the bartender over and says, "You should take that picture down. George Bush is a blight upon this nation. He should be impeached."

The bartender, a life-long Republican, is completely offended. "Why you liberal piece of garbage. How dare you come into my bar and tell me how to run my business!"

"Listen, I'm the customer, so I'm always right." the man says. "That picture offends me, so I want you to take it down."

"That tears it," the bartender says, "How would you like it if I came into your bar and told you what to do?"

"Well, you'd be the customer, so you'd be right," the man says.

"Fine, then let's switch places," the bartender says.

So, they do. The man takes the bartender's place behind the bar, and the bartender walks outside, waits a moment, and then comes back inside. The bartender sits at the bar and says to the bar, "You should take that pin off. The Democrats are destroying our country with their liberal agenda."

"Sorry," the man says, "but we don't serve Republicans here."

Postby Obamajr. » 24 Sep 2008, 07:30

The Unconcerned Widow

An old man and woman were married for years, even though they hated each other. When they had a fight, screaming and yelling could be heard deep into the night. He constantly told his wife in front of all the people in the town: "When I die, I will dig my way up and out of the grave to come back and haunt you for the rest of your life!"
The neighbors believed he practiced black magic and was responsible for missing cats and dogs and strange sounds at all hours. He was quite feared and enjoyed it very much.
Then the man died abruptly under strange circumstances and there was a closed-casket funeral. After the burial, the wife went straight to the local bar and began to party as if there was no tomorrow. Her neighbors approached in a group to ask if she wasn't worried about her husband digging himself out of the grave.
The wife put down her drink, smiled and said, :roll: "Let the old bugger dig. I had him buried upside down!"

Postby Obamajr. » 26 Sep 2008, 09:50

Drunk Driver
A policeman pulls over a driver for swerving in and out of lanes on the highway. He tells the guy to blow a breath into a breathalyzer.

''I can't do that, officer.''

''Why not?''

''Because I'm an asthmatic. I could get an asthma attack if I blow into that tube.''

''Okay, we'll just get a urine sample down at the station.''

''Can't do that either, officer.''

''Why not?''

''Because I'm a diabetic. I could get low blood sugar if I pee in a cup.''

''Alright, we could get a blood sample.''

''Why not?''

''Because I'm a hemophiliac. If I give blood I could die.''

''Fine then, just walk this white line.''

''Why not?''

:lol: ''Because I'm drunk.''

Postby Obamajr. » 28 Sep 2008, 08:26

Who Runs the Human Body?

In the human body, which organ is in charge?
All the organs of the body were having a meeting, trying to decide who was in charge.
The brain said: "I should be in charge, because I run all the body's systems, so without me nothing would happen."
"I should be in charge," said the heart, "because I pump the blood and circulate oxygen all over the body, so without me you'd all waste away."
"I should be in charge," said the stomach, "because I process food and give all of you energy."
"I should be in charge," said the rectum, "because I'm responsible for waste removal."
All the other body parts laughed at the rectum and insulted him, so in a huff, he shut down tight. Within a few days, the brain had a terrible headache, the stomach was bloated, and the blood was toxic. Eventually the other organs gave in. They all agreed that the rectum should be the boss.
The moral of the story?
You don't have to be smart or important to be in charge... :roll: just an *s-s-hole.

Postby YEBANDAMERZE » 28 Sep 2008, 15:47

Obamajr. wrote:Who Runs the Human Body?

The moral of the story?
You don't have to be smart or important to be in charge... :roll: just an *s-s-hole.

Thus, ISAYAS AFEWERKI :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: !

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion