Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Re: Sophia Tesfamariam & Dr Berhe H/Giorgis joined EPPF DC: ER

Postby Gurezza » 13 Feb 2010, 03:46

shewit,
I am Akele Guzian your freind not the evil Hamassien. :D BEJAKA AFEKANE, AFE ABOKAN KEREWONE, KEHARELUNE. Adeka Aydeliyan ye, Oromo YEREWEA AB MEAKORA :D :D

Postby Shewit » 13 Feb 2010, 04:37

Oromo was one of your your multiple father - - - you have NO idea who fathered you because you were created out of mixed semens. Too bad your mom does not know your real father- -open your mouth so that I can pee on it

Postby Gurezza » 13 Feb 2010, 05:07

shewit,
Kendey Tegaru Kedemty Ab Afom Kemze Haraku Tefelit Dika including your mother. She told me Nay Akele Guzai, Mear Mear yu Zeteime Elateni. :D :D

Postby myeritrea » 14 Feb 2010, 12:45

WASHINGTON DC — The Ethiopian People's Patriotic Front (EPPF) held its first official meeting in Washington DC on Sunday, August 9, 2009. The meeting was organizing by the Washington EPPF Chapter. (Photos and video will be posted shortly)

Is there a link to the Photos & video?

Postby AweloNefas » 14 Feb 2010, 14:36

In old days The elders used to chastasized thier politician children at the eve of Ethiopian revolution.

Simply they call them "BOLETIKAM" - means ketafi, leba, ebabe, wushetam

Previous Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion