Ethiopian News and Opinion Forum

Re: Sophia Tesfamariam & Dr Berhe H/Giorgis joined EPPF DC: ER

Postby eden » 11 Aug 2009, 08:31

gud
Last edited by eden on 12 Feb 2010, 16:38, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Semira » 11 Aug 2009, 10:46

angel wrote:this guys is so not bantu lol

angela

He looks more Norwigean or Swedish for me. :lol: :lol: look at his blond hair, blue eyes and his hair falling on his shoulder... :roll: :roll:

Postby Arat Kilo » 11 Aug 2009, 11:24

revealations,

The EPPF is Afeworki's brain child. Just like the TPLF. Period.

This is really entertaining. So Afeworki and his crooks are reduced to such a humlating action. They have no where to go but to another dejected and rejected interntet tiger called Elias Kiflie. It is a check mate - no eascape and no where to go. And there will be no back door to sneak back to Ethiopia.

Postby Arat Kilo » 11 Aug 2009, 11:27

And why is so many Eritrean flags but no Ethiopian Flag. The EPPF - the eritrean people's people front! kkkkk!

Postby revelations » 11 Aug 2009, 16:45

If diaspora Ethiopians don't go to Eritrea to be used by Isaias as he had dreamed then he will send his top cadres and not rely with folks like Elias. let's see how this will work. I don't think the situation will improve for Isaias even he himself traveled to DC. From here on things will only get worse not better for poor old Isaias Afe-whiskey.

Postby Shewit » 12 Feb 2010, 18:01

Do you guys think Sophia - - the GeJaaf MeeAaKor - - ugly WushiMa Dergi TorserawiT would matter to lessen the pain on [deleted]? This UN decision took log time to implement; and member states had made thorough studies in its moral and legal appropriateness. No matter how long HGDF blood suckers lament, decry foul, or demonstrate, the sanction will stay.
[deleted] has just begun its long sanction - - and there is NO sweet end unless the UNSC questions are met. Once a mini-country is put on sanction, it is not easy to remove it. One of the unavoidable question HGDF should answer is the where about of the G15. They should appear at court. As to mishmash TereWaaEet/TerogabiT Sophia, she better go to one of the trenches and donate her chenawi meshenit to the Worsay.

Postby Gurezza » 12 Feb 2010, 22:57

shewit, i am from Akele Guzay, AFEKA KEREWEKA. I like [deleted] mouth to shoot in my white Akele Guzian cream. Shewit, Ab Afeka Kentebatebelka??? :D :D

Postby Minelik » 12 Feb 2010, 23:20

Gurezza wrote:shewit, i am from Akele Guzay, AFEKA KEREWEKA. I like [deleted] mouth to shoot in my white Akele Guzian cream. Shewit, Ab Afeka Kentebatebelka??? :D :D

:roll: :roll: :shock: :shock:

Postby Shewit » 13 Feb 2010, 02:08

Gurezza wrote:shewit, i am from Akele Guzay, AFEKA KEREWEKA. I like [deleted] mouth to shoot in my white Akele Guzian cream. Shewit, Ab Afeka Kentebatebelka??? :D :D

You should do that to AssaYas wedi Medhin berad; you will spare time from traveling to Libya. Purhabs, the two of you can negotiate on the procedure on the riga.

Previous Page Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion