Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Postby lemlem » 12 Apr 2007, 10:18

Hatsani Daniel wrote:
azeb wrote:TPLF failed and let Ethiopia fail several times because they believe in the barrel of the gun,nothing else.They will be on power doing nothing significant to change Ethiopia as long as the US government support them,I know without the US support Meles can not feed his million man army.

LOL
If you do in US what you did in Addis Ababa, the police will shoot you with 19 bullets per person.
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, and then some especial for being third world hooligan.
That is reality.
BTW Weyannie doesn't need a million man army. Ethiopia has half the number of soldiers of eritrea, but ethiopia has 10 times the mobility and lifting capacity of Shaebia, so in modern jargon its called deployability.
The deployability of ethiopian army is only second to south africa in the continent.

Don't simply fillibuster here about million man or half million man.

Hatsani Daniel

:lol:
thank you for telling them about reality.

gin by the way, i appreciate exposing their stupid belief that rioting should be responded by hugging but my friend, i disagree with you because like i said i still never supported woyane's use of bullets no matter how retarded the woyane agazis are. anyway according to my sources in ethiopia, the police are improving this and getting riot control training so it is okay. yalefewu alfual.

but my pro-woyane friend Hatsani Daniel, please don't respond to the AAPO cadres when they try to change the subject of my thread. the last 5 days they have tried to change the subject because they can't answer to my statements at the beginning of this thread.

if you speak amharic- ye ER neftengoch sele AAPO leemelesut yemaychelut teyaka asdengetuachewal. sele lala wera bemawurat bezih thread mikniate yederesebachewune lekso, yemezenbewune embachewune etabarlachewu. yemeemelesuten ayawkum. :lol:

let us give them more chance to salvage the policies of AAPO :lol:

ofcourse they will try to change the subject again and again but that shows their inability to save aapo.

let us give them a chance
actually we will give them all the time they need, until they die :lol:

V
V
V

Postby lemlem » 13 Apr 2007, 10:14

i have copied this thread so that one day when a person asks why kinijit failed, he/she will see this whole thread.
i actually expected that ER's pro-AAPO cadres will not be able to answer this and solve kinijit's weakness. i am happy that everyone is noticing this failure by kinijit

Postby lemlem » 16 Apr 2007, 13:14

elias kifle, if you are really independent (even though you already deleted my posts before) anyway if you are REALLY independent, i suggest that you make this thread a sticky until SOMEONE can save kinijit by disproving the message of this thread on policy differences between OLF-woyane-kinijit.

thanks

let the best thread of the year continue...

I support the CUD in principle

Postby tsegayen » 16 Apr 2007, 14:49

Your first point that CUD to bring back Asseb. I believe the Asseb is ours. Asseb should be given back to its owner-the Ethiopians. Whether be it by force or by diplomatic means. I believe it can be solved if ethiopians united and use its diplomatic means backed by its military might. There is no way Eritreans to stand the Ethiopian people unless like we see at present one group of the CUD go to the shabia, and divide its supporters. Your argument that there is no country that will give its 20 or 50 land without fight. Please remember it was only 17 years ago Asseb was given to Shabia without a fight thanks to TPLF.
Force is the ultimate means. look what is happening? Why the fight over baddemi ? it is not about Bademi, it was about economy. THe Eritrean will never sleep even if we give them not only Asseb but also the whole of Tigray and Gonedr. Peace can come only with Sacrify. Do you think German and Japen were willing to loss their economic interest if they were not defeated during world war II.
About fedral system based on Ethnic group. I think as intellictual the fedral system should have been established after consulting us, the people. There are different way to form federal system and one of them is the one chosen by TPLF. But I think the best one would have been based on geographical means. Practically I have seen that the development in Wolega will have more benefit to amahar in Gojam than the oromos in Bali. Epidemic that break out in Jinjaro (close to Jima) affect the oromo people living in Jima than it affects the people of Guragi in southern people state. From practical point and economical benefit, the fedral system would have served the people of Ethiopia much better. In addition with the shortage of trained manpower, we could have done better with the system that i suggested. What you are comparing is the difference between the system in USA, geographical division, verses Rounda, between the Tutu and Hute.
I am sorry for the CUD that has promised so much and delivered so little. CUD only succeeded in supporting the shabia ageda. sometime supporting the Somali extremist that claim Ethiopian land right up to Nazerat (Adama).
Long live Ethiopia.

Postby rhinoceros » 17 Apr 2007, 04:31

"wdesigned a counter-strategy, we call it the strategy of giving them a longe rop"

"Many hope that Plan A will work , As a former guerilla we have always a Plan B"

- the above two quotes are taken from devilish speech of Meles Zenawi to EU members of parlament and ambassadors' donors groups

Now let me come to Lemlems question "Why CUD failed the last election" first of all Lemlem herself has no clear stand .sometimes she looks woyanie supporter sometimes shaébia.

*Lemlem wrote
"This quote above shows that kinijit needs to take the asseb and other eastern lands of eritrea in order to achieve its manifesto. No one in this world will give you almost 20% of its land without fighting it a long long war!!! " at this you looks shaébia

In the others your writing you looks woyanie

Any how it is not the fail of CUD due to its programme if you are not sided with woyanie .if you realy realize the situation for CUD's fail was due to Meles's satanic scheme.
What do you mean when you say CUD failed due to its programme? it's programme was fully supported by the whole nation and CUD was elected.
For your general knowledge I inform you to revise the past election news for your memorial from different news websites archives.

Postby lemlem » 17 Apr 2007, 07:37

tsegayan,

Nice try. at least you TRIED to salvage your neftenga kinijit. :lol:

but you fell very very short like the others.

ok

let me start, you said
Your first point that CUD to bring back Asseb. I believe the Asseb is ours. Asseb should be given back to its owner-the Ethiopians. Whether be it by force or by diplomatic means. I believe it can be solved if ethiopians united and use its diplomatic means backed by its military might. There is no way Eritreans to stand the Ethiopian people unless like we see at present one group of the CUD go to the shabia, and divide its supporters. Your argument that there is no country that will give its 20 or 50 land without fight.

Force is the ultimate means. .

:lol:
in the above quote, you mentioned "force" and "military" MANY times :lol: i knew that ultimately all kinijit can do is bring more endless wars to our country :lol:
neftenga tsegaya, thank you for proving to me that your chauvinist party is all about more bloodshed trying to take the lands in eritrea. kinijit has the potential to be more warmonger than shabya who started wars with yemen, sudan, ethiopia and somalia. WOW!! we can't wait until our kinijit "heroes" are freed so that they can take us into an endless war with eritrea. surely not just are we going to start a long war but even after we take asseb and easter lands from eritrea, you can be sure that we will be faced with an endless guerrila war with the bitter eritreans after we beat them to take asseb..
well, its not just the endless war but with hailu freed and focused on asseb we can forget about development work too :lol: guess what?? bad economy will be the fundamental issue behind more and more civil wars because the OLF oromo and sidama don't care about kinijit's asseb :lol: these southerners think their land is the most fertile land in africa and they claim that ethiopian poverty is the result of "abyssinian backwardness"...and kinijit will be there to prove this OLF ideology once again :lol: GOOD JOB kinijit!!!!

wey guuuud!!! tegermalachu!

eshi, your second point was about

About fedral system based on Ethnic group. I think as intellictual the fedral system should have been established after consulting us, the people. There are different way to form federal system and one of them is the one chosen by TPLF. But I think the best one would have been based on geographical means. .

you are so funny. :lol: what are you talking about when you say "after consulting us the people" ?? are you 7 years old?? :lol: before the powerhungry woyane kicked out OLF, IFLO and many other parties, they ALL voted for ethnic federalism!! read any old news about that vote if you are interested.
my neftenga buddy, the world didn't start when your neftenga grand father menilik colonized southerners eshi?? :lol: all of the peoples in ethiopia lived and ruled themselves for millenniums before the neftengas came so it was NOT a surprise when they voted and chose ethnic federalism.
also the "geographical means" of federalism you mentioned, well, you forgot to reply to me about what the neftenga kinijit will do about what OLF said :lol: or are you saying that kinijit will just continue to fight OLF oromos too?? :lol:

not just this, you didn't even comment about the kinijit amharic language policy hated by all other ethiopians.

ayee neftenga, mechame teru mukera newu gin, you will have to try harder :lol:
no neftenga seems able to disprove this thread.

the thread that buried kinijit's policies, the thread of the year continues....

'

Postby Gone with the Wind » 17 Apr 2007, 08:10

Lemlem, you are far smarter than these pro Dergue Asseb dreamers. Assab is just a pretext they are using the get back to power. Asseb and its environs was the first territory of what is Eritrea today. I do believe the woyanes are better that the CUD though the Ethiopian people for some reason voted for them. They could be the next NAZI.

Hail to liberty.

Postby lemlem » 17 Apr 2007, 08:35

Democrat wrote:Lemlem, you are far smarter than these pro Dergue Asseb dreamers. Assab is just a pretext they are using the get back to power. Asseb and its environs was the first territory of what is Eritrea today. I do believe the woyanes are better that the CUD though the Ethiopian people for some reason voted for them. They could be the next NAZI.

Hail to liberty.

well thank you for half of your comments. actually i look smart because of how much stup-d the AAPO dergists are :lol: basically it is easy to be smart when you are sitting next to a dummy.

anyway i disagree with your second comment when you say the "ethiopian people" voted for them. if you are talking about finfinne, well we know how much they cried when DERG left them bare naked in 1991 :lol:
mechame yes almost 2 - 3 million of the voters were from finfinne-addisababa but how many amharas are in addis ? :lol: almost 80% and you can ask anyone for the definition of "neftenga" for identification and they will tell that even oromos/tigres/gurages/others that converted or got amharized are labeled "neftenga" so trust me addisababa doesn't represent the voice of "ethiopians."
if addisababa WAS the voice/representative of ethiopia,or if addisababa voice =ethiopia voice , then mengistu would still be in addis ababa and 500,000 more ethiopians PER a decade would continue to be killed and eritrea would still be a province :lol: so addis ababa is just addis ababa and the "ethiopian people" never voted for the neftenga cud. Only rookies make mistakes like that and that is why kinijit is trying to rape european rookies using journalists like nazret.com's Urael and other addisababa fools to blackmail our government, to enforce addisababa voice=ethiopia, and appear like the country is in hell. thats is when ana gomez spoke she sounded just like Ms. Birtukan from kinijit :lol: also don't forget that even CUD itself complained it deserved more votes, but not the majority votes because it knew that it can never get the majority . the neftangas know who they are :lol: that is why they tried to use force to get power. even when they got some assistance from a few corrupt european rookies, american officials like this one exposed why europeans tried to put the neftengas on their shoulder and back to power, and showed that the americans always know who won, just like our people.

lastly, what you said about NAZI, :lol: you are funny, but yes yes, kinijit's policy & rhetoric seems like that ("you against us", "they are evil, we are saviors" "true ethiopianess" blah blah) but i don't really believe the 21st century cud neftengas are as bad as the nazi.

anyway, let us give the confused kinijits more chances to save themselves...

the thread that is burying kinijit continues...

'

Postby Meraraw » 17 Apr 2007, 15:22

Lemelem,
are you the bidaatam advocator of YE KONDOM FINDEQAA? Anchi bidaatam, stop bragging!!! Every potence you are proud of is that of YE BLAIR and YE BUSH JELLAs, you are simply the plastic cover of the JELLAS. Now enjoy your YE KONDOM FUKKERRAA!!! Mind you just as Oromo I can tell you that CUD's non-ethinic policy is very very far better than your deceptive "ethnic-federalism" which you just used to loard over and loot all nations in the empire.

Previous Page Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion