Ethiopian News and Opinion Forum

Why kinijit failed & why EPRDF STILL better !!!

Postby lemlem » 10 Apr 2007, 14:16

WELCOME to the unbeatable thread, the thread that killed and buried Kinijit's main policies on land division inside ethiopia,on language, on asseb and many others..... WELCOME to THE NIGHTMARE THREAD OF AAPO, THE THREAD of the YEAR !!!
v
v
v

there are many things i hate about woyane, and the # one thing was how the violent election riots were handled. it failed to show that its police force has matured or improved.
But to our pleasure, i heard that the EPRDF led police and other riot control security forces are training on how to use nonviolent methods like using water force to control riots.

But the fundamental issues remain clear to me and i want someone to disprove me with facts and reason.

here it is.

These two issues are the main problems that Kinijit brings and 80% of Ethiopians will continue to oppose kinijit because of these

The indirect wage of war against Eritrea called by Kinijit.
On the kinijit manifesto Chapter 1.56 it says
http://www.kinijit.org/static/KINIJIT-MANIFESTO-English-ver-1.0.pdf "KINIJIT is different from all other political parties in that it is the only political party
that has in its program openly put as its political objective the historic right of Ethiopia to have an
outlet to the sea."

This quote above shows that kinijit needs to take the asseb and other eastern lands of eritrea in order to achieve its manifesto. No one in this world will give you almost 20% of its land without fighting it a long long war!!! Not just in land issue, this would create economic issue for eritrea because their number one goal is to be like Singapore for the huge ethiopia. they wanted to dominate this part of the economic sector and that was and that is why shabya is still fighting us and still arming contradicting rebels to completely fragment ethiopia.

How can something this important for eritrea in so many ways can be taken away by kinijit?? only by an endless war which ofcourse ethiopia will win BUT it will be one of the biggest and longest wars in history and it will go on and on even after kinijit takes asseb and occupy east eritrea.

it will also harm our country diplomatically,internationally. it can also create a religious war just like ICU almost succeeded last december. but this time is could be bigger because iran, libya are already sided with shabya. But just looking at it in general and in all honesty we can see how terrible this will be.

Knowing that--OLF was the voice of millions of oromos but now its support is only diaspora and few sympathizers.

Knowing that--If the system goes back to pre-1992 system of provincal land division that disempowers the nationalities who were never under "ethiopia" before mid 18th century, it would be like going back to "ha hu hi ha" for OLF and ESPECIALLY for the more radical other oromo separatists.

Knowing that-- if the current woyane system didn't allow oromo language equality, if the current woyane system didn't divide land by ethnicity to return it back to pre-mid18th century land allocation form, if the current woyane land/language/etc system didn't give OPDO and OFDM the oromo support they needed to withstand OLF and other radical oromo separatists, IF ALL of these DID NOT happen- since it would put us back to the pre-1992 system and since it would give all oromos a reason to fully support OLF after losing these fundamental land/language rights they had after the drafting of woyane/OLF constitution in mid 1990s

THEN--how can Kinijit say it would force all ethiopians to learn amharic and for amharic to dominate all institutions & colleges?? how can Kinijit say it will bring the system of land division back to pre-1992 of using PROVINCES?? also how can then kinijit defeat the oromo opposition not just from outside but also opposition from EVERY inch of Oromia land, after all those rights oromo people had under woyane system (which was drafted by OLF in 1993) is completely ERASED by kinijit???

for more information read what OLF said here about CUD/KINIJIT --
"Regardless of neo-Nafxanya’s backward-looking political programs that call for war with Eritrea (with the hope of capturing Assab), eliminate nations’ rights to establish their identities, eliminate nations’ already nominal federalism and privatize land. They plan all these priori measures to prepare the ground to eventually roll the nation back to the Nafxanya system should they win this election. Despite all these potentially catastrophic missions of the neo-nafxanya political organizations, the people, especially the Finfinne population, elected the Coalition for Unity and Democracy (CUD) politicians to power.
The competing candidate, the CUD, is the greater of the two evils. The neo-Nafxanyas never learn from history. They are set to repeat all the mistakes of their Nafxanya predecessors. This group will not hesitate to revive the old Nafxanya policy of divide and rule. Even before grabbing power, they are busy planning how to partition the Oromos and other nationalities along rivers and hills into miniature provinces to effectively weaken the unity of the Oromo and other southern peoples so that they could easily prey on them. They are busy preparing to deny nations’ their constitutional rights to self-determination etc. These are deportments that might lead hell to break loose in that country leading to another round of civil war, shames and woes. http://oromoliberationfront.org/Publications/OS_Vol11_1_Ellection2005.htm

'
'
'
these two fundamental issues is the reason most people think EPRDF is still better than kinijit.

so why do some confused people still think kinijit is good???
i don't hate kinijit but i just don't think their policies are practical.
someone please try to use reason and dialogue to disprove this.

thank you.
Last edited by lemlem on 20 Apr 2007, 17:14, edited 5 times in total.

Postby Azeb » 10 Apr 2007, 16:06

TPLF failed and let Ethiopia fail several times because they believe in the barrel of the gun,nothing else.They will be on power doing nothing significant to change Ethiopia as long as the US government support them,I know without the US support Meles can not feed his million man army.

Postby lemlem » 10 Apr 2007, 16:09

stick to the topic please.

NEXT

v
v
v
v
v
'

Re: Why kinijit failed & why EPRDF is STILL better than

Postby kunta konte » 10 Apr 2007, 17:51

You must be out of your mind.
First of all Ethiopians do not support Weyane, except Tigrians and some stomch head Amhara and Oromos. Weyane rule the country with the barell of the gun, terro, Intimidation, and denied the right of the opposition not to air their idead freely.
It seems that you put the word on somebody's mouth. Kinijit has not said that it will divide the country as the same as pre-1992, however the Ethiopian people reject the Tigrian war lords agenda of divide and rule, which benefits Tigray only and dismantle some provinces, like Gondar and wello. I am sure the people of Gondar will have endless war with Tigrains, because of the land which has taken by the weyane regime without the people's consent.
About language, it could be anything as long as the people agrees, but having one national language is benficial thean having multiple. The people of Ethiopia are not stupid, they know waht they want.
For me comparing Weyane with kinjit seems that comparing devil with an angle. Weyane is an organization who is responible for the killing of large number of Amharas in Gondar, wello, Arusi and Harar and also oromos in wellega, kefa, and Agnuk in illibabur.
Kinjit did not fell but its activity is deter by weyane's brutal and malicious act but you can kill and prision the politician but you can not stop the struggle. Kinijit does not belong to anyone, but to the ethiopian people.
For your information, weyanes police are the most savage and barbaric, who are not better than the wild animals. at least wild animals never killed their won kind, but weyane inhuman gangs killed inocent Amharas and Oromos becase they happend to be Non-Tigrians.
There is not EPRDF, but weyane/TPLF.
I am sure weyane tried everything to creat war between Amhara and Oromo but too late everybody understood the ulterior motive and utlimate goal of Tigrians war lords.
My Dear, the struggle will continue and the Tigrian war lords will be crushed with our popular struggle.

Peace!!
Death to The Tigrians war lords!!!

lemlem wrote:there are many things i hate about woyane, and the # one thing was how the violent election riots were handled. it failed to show that its police force has matured or improved.
But to our pleasure, i heard that the EPRDF led police and other riot control security forces are training on how to use nonviolent methods like using water force to control riots.

But the fundamental issues remain clear to me and i want someone to disprove me with facts and reason.

here it is.

These two issues are the main problems that Kinijit brings and 80% of Ethiopians will continue to oppose kinijit because of these

The indirect wage of war against Eritrea called by Kinijit.
On the kinijit manifesto Chapter 1.56 it says
http://www.kinijit.org/static/KINIJIT-MANIFESTO-English-ver-1.0.pdf "KINIJIT is different from all other political parties in that it is the only political party
that has in its program openly put as its political objective the historic right of Ethiopia to have an
outlet to the sea."

This quote above shows that kinijit needs to take the asseb and other eastern lands of eritrea in order to achieve its manifesto. No one in this world will give you almost 20% of its land without fighting it a long long war!!! Not just in land issue, this would create economic issue for eritrea because their number one goal is to be like Singapore for the huge ethiopia. they wanted to dominate this part of the economic sector and that was and that is why shabya is still fighting us and still arming contradicting rebels to completely fragment ethiopia.

How can something this important for eritrea in so many ways can be taken away by kinijit?? only by an endless war which ofcourse ethiopia will win BUT it will be one of the biggest and longest wars in history and it will go on and on even after kinijit takes asseb and occupy east eritrea.

it will also harm our country diplomatically,internationally. it can also create a religious war just like ICU almost succeeded last december. but this time is could be bigger because iran, libya are already sided with shabya. But just looking at it in general and in all honesty we can see how terrible this will be.

Knowing that--OLF was the voice of millions of oromos but now its support is only diaspora and few sympathizers.

Knowing that--If the system goes back to pre-1992 system of provincal land division that disempowers the nationalities who were never under "ethiopia" before mid 18th century, it would be like going back to "ha hu hi ha" for OLF and ESPECIALLY for the more radical other oromo separatists.

Knowing that-- if the current woyane system didn't allow oromo language equality, if the current woyane system didn't divide land by ethnicity to return it back to pre-mid18th century land allocation form, if the current woyane land/language/etc system didn't give OPDO and OFDM the oromo support they needed to withstand OLF and other radical oromo separatists, IF ALL of these DID NOT happen- since it would put us back to the pre-1992 system and since it would give all oromos a reason to fully support OLF after losing these fundamental land/language rights they had after the drafting of woyane/OLF constitution in mid 1990s

THEN--how can Kinijit say it would force all ethiopians to learn amharic and for amharic to dominate all institutions & colleges?? how can Kinijit say it will bring the system of land division back to pre-1992 of using PROVINCES?? also how can then kinijit defeat the oromo opposition not just from outside but also opposition from EVERY inch of Oromia land, after all those rights oromo people had under woyane system (which was drafted by OLF in 1993) is completely ERASED by kinijit???

for more information read what OLF said here about CUD/KINIJIT --
"Regardless of neo-Nafxanya’s backward-looking political programs that call for war with Eritrea (with the hope of capturing Assab), eliminate nations’ rights to establish their identities, eliminate nations’ already nominal federalism and privatize land. They plan all these priori measures to prepare the ground to eventually roll the nation back to the Nafxanya system should they win this election. Despite all these potentially catastrophic missions of the neo-nafxanya political organizations, the people, especially the Finfinne population, elected the Coalition for Unity and Democracy (CUD) politicians to power.
The competing candidate, the CUD, is the greater of the two evils. The neo-Nafxanyas never learn from history. They are set to repeat all the mistakes of their Nafxanya predecessors. This group will not hesitate to revive the old Nafxanya policy of divide and rule. Even before grabbing power, they are busy planning how to partition the Oromos and other nationalities along rivers and hills into miniature provinces to effectively weaken the unity of the Oromo and other southern peoples so that they could easily prey on them. They are busy preparing to deny nations’ their constitutional rights to self-determination etc. These are deportments that might lead hell to break loose in that country leading to another round of civil war, shames and woes. http://oromoliberationfront.org/Publications/OS_Vol11_1_Ellection2005.htm

'
'
'
these two fundamental issues is the reason most people think EPRDF is still better than kinijit.

so why do some confused people still think kinijit is good???
i don't hate kinijit but i just don't think their policies are practical.
someone please try to use reason and dialogue to disprove this.

thank you.

Postby lemlem » 10 Apr 2007, 18:14

You gave almost the same irrelevant post as azeb.

you just repeated what elias kifle told you about woyane is the devil, it is evil blah blah blah...i need some real discussion here please.

i am talking about policies, talking about constitution,talking about historical differences and solutions, about the two important issues that have created the kinijit-vs-woyane-vs-OLF gap regarding the three options of=> centralism/province system(kinijit) , pre-colonial reorganization via ethnic federation (woyane) and independence creating oromia & many republics (OLF)

talking about serious discussion topics here, not childish elias kifle propaganda. even if half of elias kifle propaganda is true, guess what?? kinijit would be doing the same killing, the same human rights violations because people carry out actions based on policies and rules not just by nature. deme nebse sewoch aydelum!! so you need to know your policies and how it will affect your relationship with various opposition and the people. you fix policies to lure the different kinds of people and benefit them so that they are on the same page with you.
if you can't do that to adjust your policies, then they are fighting you eventually and thus you will fight back and the cycle of violence continues.

so what you have as your core policy DECIDES how much you agree with people or how much you will fight with them.

so policies, policies, policies...

- if you go to OLF office and tell them "hey Oromia republic is yours!" are they going to fight you?? NO!!!!
-or if you go into the middle of Oromia land and tell the people "hey, no more oromiffa, start learning amharic, and we are going to cut oromia into three provinces" are the oromo people going to fight??? HELL YESSSS!! :lol: so policies, policies, policies...fix it, check it, analyze it.

important things like this is what i am talking about. i am not talking about elias kifle's propaganda. i want real discussion.

but you said some relevant thing about the discussion when you said
"Kinijit has not said that it will divide the country as the same as pre-199"

my friend, this part of the discussion is already given, already known. that is why OLF said talked about that on its website, that is why OPDO received a lot of voted in oromia,....don't try to change the identity of kinijit.

you also said a little about language but you forgot to mention how happy 35 million oromos already knowing,learning, teaching, speaking, reading,writting oromiffa FINALLY after many years where emperors like haile sellasie banned the language are going to feal about what you said hey hey "having one national language is benficial than having multiple" :lol:
my neftenga friend, you can't eat the fruits of oromia while you are forcing amharic on it & cutting it into provinces anymore buddy :lol:
thats why the OLF website said kinijit "never learn from history" :lol:

come on, i need some real discussion!!!

where are the kinijit "phd" brains when you need them.

v
v
v
NEXT

'
'
Last edited by lemlem on 10 Apr 2007, 18:22, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Azeb » 10 Apr 2007, 18:18

Lemlem,
You need to admit it you are "a nappy headed hos"

Postby lemlem » 10 Apr 2007, 18:23

ayee, ye kinijit PHDwoch yet teftewu newu zara?? yemeeluten atu meselenge. waited too long for them, maybe i will check back later if they ever come.
V
V
V
V

NEXT

Postby lemlem » 11 Apr 2007, 10:00

i will give the fanatic kinijits two more days of opportunity to think of something, think of someway, some means or any means to disprove the facts.

still waiting....

v
v
v

Postby Minyaregal » 11 Apr 2007, 14:29

lemlem,

On May 15, 2005, 90% of 25 million or so Ethiopians have SPOKEN LOUD AND CLEAR THAT WOYANE'S TIME IS UP. All the rest of your SOUR GRAPES story is ipso facto (after the fact) rationalization. Democratic nations do not engage in this kind of after the fact rewriting of history. They surrender power to those the people have chosen democratically. You will not change anybody's opinion except your own by any argument you make to the contrary in this regard.

Postby lemlem » 11 Apr 2007, 14:38

Minyaregal

everyone already knows who won. ethiopians know, olf knows, american observers said it many times,US officials said it, even cud knows it.

please this is not the topic of this thread. if you can't answer the original question please don't post below.

is their any CUD that can show CUD has the policies to ever win against EPRDF?? anyone??

and again stick to the topic...

NEXT

V
V
V
V

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion