Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolaylemo
Member +

Re: Amhara & Galla Fake Unity Helped Eritreans To Side With Tigray

Post by tolaylemo » 12 Jan 2018, 21:14

ተመስገን ገ/ህይወት ይባላል። በ ኢትዮጵያ የ ETA ታክሲዎች ባለቤት ነው። ኢትዮጵያ ለደቡብ ኮሪያ በዋለችው ውለታ ፥ ደቡብ ኮሪያ ፥ ለ ኮሪያ ዘማች ቤተሰቦች ( ማለትም ልጆች እና የልጅ ልጆች ) በሰጠችው የነፃ እድል ትምህርት ውስጥ ብዙ የትግራይ ልጆችን ወደ ደቡብ ኮሪያ በመላክ በጥርምቡሌ ወታደር ልጆች ስም ይህንን ሚሽን ተሰጥቶት የሰራ ነው። እርሱም እዚያ ደቡብ ኮሪያ በኮምፒወተር ሳይንስ ተመርቆ ፥ ለደብረፂዮን በቀጥታ በማገልገል ፥ ከቻይኖች ጋ በመሆን የ ዜጎችን አካውንት [ በኢትዮጵያ የ ሃኪንግ ክሪው ሃላፊ ] ሆኖ ሰርቷል። እህቱም ፍሬህይወት ገ/ህይወት እንደ ወንድሟ ሁሉ እርሷም ደቡብ ኮሪያ ሄዳ ነው የተማረችው። በደቡብ ኮሪያ የወያኔን መረብ የዘረጋና ፥ በደቡብ ኮሪያ በሚገኘው የኢትዮጵያ ኦ/ቤተ።ክ [ ተጠሪነቷ ለመንበረ ፀባዎቱ ሳይሆን ለወያኔ የሆነ ነው ] በማቀነባበር ከፍተኛ አስተዋፆ አድርጓል። ባጭሩ ስለ ተመስገን ይኽኝን ካልን ዘንዳ ። በቀጣይ ለአባዱላ ገመዳ የክብር ዶ/ር የሰጠው የደቡብ ኮሪያው ዩኒቨርስቲ አባዱላን በምን አጨው፥ ሂደቱ ምን ይመስል ነበር የሚለውን እመለስበታለሁ። በተመስገን ገ/ህይወት ላይ ሰፋ ያለ የህይወት ዳሰሳ ማድረግ ስለምሻ ተጨማሪ መረጃዎችን የያዛችሁ መረጃዎቹን ወዲኽ በሉ !
በምስሉ ላይ ከ ቴዎድሮስ አድሓኖም ጋ የምትታየው የተመስገን ገ/ህይወት እህት ፍሬህይወት ገ/ህይወት ናት!
We got an eye and on you and your likes :oops:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 12 Jan 2018, 21:38

Agame put the alcohol down and relax.
Why on earth would eritreans trust agames after u agames tried every trick in the book to destroy Eritrea?
From sanctions to no war no peace to many, many, failed plots of agames to destroy Eritrea. Mostly due to jealousy.
Eritrea is growing and developing, on their own, while tigray isolated, hungry and stuck with Ethiopia because it cannot feed itself.
Remember, People who talk the most and the loudest are the most insecure and weak.

Tigray People Fight

Post by Tigray People Fight » 13 Jan 2018, 14:30

@sadacha

The Savage Galla don't worry about Eritreans and Tigray people issues since non of it is your business.

How soon you Savage Gallas forget when Shabia and Eritreans used to douce Savage Galla soldiers and Amhara soldiers with gasoline and burn you a live during the war in the 80s.

Don't worry Eritreans are coming to Ethiopia to spy on Savage Gallas and Amhara as well as to punish you like they did to you during the war.

Savage Galla you think your fake unity with Amhara was a threat to Tigray People ???you must be monkey Galla.

We know you suffer from low IQ but your Savage culture of mutilating innocent Ethiopians will come back to bite you on your Savage Galla face.

Eritreans on this site knows deep inside the truth that the powerful Tigray People who Helped them to get their freedom and the vast majority Eritrea people hates Savage Gallas and Amhara more than anything in this world.

Savage Galla since you arrived in Ethiopia 400 years ago you have never liberated one town or fought for your human dignity.Everything you have today was given to you by the brave Tigray People on a silver platter.But that silver platter will be taken from you and break it in to thousands of pieces which means endless civil wars among the various Savage Gallas in the fake region.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 13 Jan 2018, 15:27

Agame People Fight,

As long as your agames are in our land, trying to exploit our people and resources; we have every right and DUTY to ''interfere'' in your affairs. You cannot have your injera and eat it too; as the old saying goes (a bit modified).

I do not give a FCK what happened in the 1980s, I WASN'T EVEN BORN BACK THEN, but I care about today, 2018 and beyond.

We are not worried about anyone, bring who u want, but I know for sure, that, the eritreans are not stupid enough to come to ethiopia and be killed and buried in massive numbers, just to make sure a handful of agames continue to loot and rob the poor country of ethiopia. if they do that, they will lose in the end, and be humiliated by the brave oromo, amara, gurage, and other pro ethiopian forces.

With or without the Amhara, the Oromos victory is inevitable, you cannot avoid it, like death itself.
So imagine, when the two giants, amara and oromo decide 2 unite; imagine what will happen to the insecure, hungry, agames??

you said oromos never fought, yet we have more land than u.
u beg in our lands, we do not beg in your lands, nor do we even go there.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 13 Jan 2018, 16:56

To me divide Tigray into two,all I care is about Raya and Alamata because this places were under Tigray in my life time,the emperor abolished the parlament in Eritrea and at the same time gave Alamata to Wollo.1955-1956