Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

COLONEL MENGISTU PASSED AWAY

Postby Thomas H » 22 Oct 2007, 23:55

Hi All,
This is not real.I just want to know whether people are still interested about Mengistu or not. It looks to me that he is completely forgotten.

Re: COLONEL MENGISTU PASSED AWAY

Postby mola » 23 Oct 2007, 17:52

Thomas H wrote:Hi All,
This is not real.I just want to know whether people are still interested about Mengistu or not. It looks to me that he is completely forgotten.

that real fun, I aömost miss the dictator for a munute until I saw your joke.
you think people forget that butcher.
No, they don't they are only watching new ones not to come.
I have seen a new book about him and his regime, published or to be published recently at,

http://www.freewebs.com/babile

WHERE ARE MENGISTU`S SON AND DAUGHTER?

Postby Thomas H » 24 Oct 2007, 23:11

Hi All,
Does any one know where Mengistu`s son and daughter are?They are not in Zimbabwe any more.His son name is Dr Andinet Mengistu and his daughter`s name is Dr Netsanet Mengistu.Both have changed their names and they are somewhere outside Zimbabawe.If any one knows the whereabouts of these two people,please let me know.

ANTU

Postby Thomas H » 26 Oct 2007, 00:05

Hi All,
This question is mainly to habesha women.Mengistu`s wife Weizero Wubanchi Bishaw calls her husband Mengistu ANTU instead of Ante.In the rular areas of Ethiopia women prefer to use ANTU instead of Ante becuase it is a sign of respect,but here you have a guy sitting in the capital city and he feels ok when his wife calls him ANTU.Do you guys think this is normal? For me personally it is UNIMAGINABLE and UNACCEPTABLE to be called by my fiancee ANTU.Luckily I speak in english with my fiancee who is not habesha and english language doesn`t have the word ante,antu.it is always you.

WHY DID MENGISTU MARRIED GOJAME?

Postby Thomas H » 27 Oct 2007, 01:42

Hi All,
We all know that Mengistu`s wife Weizero Wubanchi Bishaw is from Gojam and correct me you guys if I am wrong.Women in Gojam are not circumcised and they really have a BIG [deleted] which is good.I myself love it when a woman has big [deleted] becuase women with big clit are really good in bed.The question that I have for you guys is" Do you think Colonel Mengistu married gojame woman because of her [deleted] or he has some other different reason? Let`s discuss it in a civilized way.

With Love
Thomas H

Re: WHY DID MENGISTU MARRIED GOJAME?

Postby mola » 28 Oct 2007, 17:23

Thomas H wrote:Hi All,
We all know that Mengistu`s wife Weizero Wubanchi Bishaw is from Gojam and correct me you guys if I am wrong.Women in Gojam are not circumcised and they really have a BIG [deleted] which is good.I myself love it when a woman has big [deleted] becuase women with big clit are really good in bed.The question that I have for you guys is" Do you think Colonel Mengistu married gojame woman because of her [deleted] or he has some other different reason? Let`s discuss it in a civilized way.

With Love
Thomas H

That [deleted] you talking about is long gone; as an xtera flesh the Dergue had nationalized it and gave it to the poor. mengistu is known for his impotence which is reflected in his hate towards real men like G. A man, G. Fenta Belay, col. Tariku, G. Nadew etc. therefore he is not interested on [deleted] as you do. But why are you suddenly interested on this dog and his puppies. his puppies are all doctors. Isn't it remarkable to see him producing doctors while he sloutered our poor brothers who might have become proffesors. If his son can be a doctor any body can be given the circumstance.

I WANT TO KNOW MORE

Postby Thomas H » 28 Oct 2007, 20:12

Mola,
Thank you for your detail information.I really became more interested about Mengistu`s intimate life with his wife after I heard a story that colonel Mengistu was stationed in Harar for so many years before he became chairman.He was REJECTED by all women in Harar and some of the people who know him said that he was so hungry for sex that he used to make HOLE IN THE TRUNK OF TREE and have sex with it.That is really amazing and I am sure that if his wife has an opportunity to talk about her intimate relationship with him,she could have said a lot.

Re: I WANT TO KNOW MORE

Postby mola » 29 Oct 2007, 11:55

Thomas H wrote:He was REJECTED by all women in Harar and some of the people who know him said that he was so hungry for sex that he used to make HOLE IN THE TRUNK OF TREE and have sex with it.That is really amazing and I am sure that if his wife has an opportunity to talk about her intimate relationship with him,she could have said a lot.

We I really don't know what he did to that tree but I am sure Mengistu, as a child, did not have a proper gardian. What brought him to power is not love of once country but hatrade to his superriors. The same to that little monkey Legesse Asfaw. He thinks he has a burning love for Ethiopia while he gladly kills its sons and doughtors.

Have you heard of Demmelash?

Mengistu knows what its is.

I DON`T KNOW MUCH ABOUT LEGESSE ASFAW

Postby Thomas H » 29 Oct 2007, 21:54

Mola,
I know a lot about Legesse Asfaw.I know also that Prof Mesfin was his best friend.I hope one day Prof Mesfin will write something about his best friend Legesse Asfaw.

The famous tree

Postby Thomas H » 02 Nov 2007, 23:31

Hi All,
This was the tree that Colonel Mengistu used to satisfy himself when he was rejected by all women in Harar.Now the tree is a tourist attraction,but still it is not registered under UNESCO.

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion