Ethiopian News and Opinion Forum

Re: Ethiopian Man's Life in American Street - [Must Watch] Life in America

Postby Obamajr. » 07 May 2012, 05:54

YEBANDAMERZE wrote:
YeSat-Nebelbal wrote:Yebanda suggested sending him home, what is he going to get at home, he is not a Tigryan as you can tell from his origin.

Ye Qit Nebelbal the worthless shabia pig,

we know that you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but the guy said his wish is to go back to Ethiopia.

Yestat Nebelbal, you and Fessso are on the same boat. Before you open your mouth about Tameru Gemechu[ Danel] please try to understand what this Ethiopian man want. Yebanda Merez told you what it is.
I hate people when they jump before they understand what is the main issue. You have to go back and listen to it one more time. This is my advice to you.

Postby Obamajr. » 07 May 2012, 05:57

Minelik wrote::roll:

I posted in 9: 20
You replied to me in 9:22.
how stupid a*game are you ?

Postby Obamajr. » 07 May 2012, 06:01

YeSat-Nebelbal wrote:Yebanda suggested sending him home, what is he going to get at home, he is not a Tigryan as you can tell from his origin. Many Ethiopians are leaving the country, so let alone a person that has lost all his connections to function, the ones that are in Ethiopia are leaving the counry in droves. The best way is to give him a place to sleep and eat and requires some sort of nurture so he can gather himself up and find that inner voice to help him recover.

:roll: You have to go back and listen to him one more time. I am not going to make it easier for you.

Postby Obamajr. » 07 May 2012, 06:05

Gurezza wrote:
YEBANDAMERZE wrote:
YeSat-Nebelbal wrote:Yebanda suggested sending him home, what is he going to get at home, he is not a Tigryan as you can tell from his origin.

Ye Qit Nebelbal the worthless shabia pig,

we know that you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but the guy said his wish is to go back to Ethiopia.

This is the worst interviewer i have ever seen. Instead of, trying to help this poor guy and ask the viewers to give a hand, he is asking him unnesessary questions, what a waste.

አንተ ዶማ ራስ ሻቢአ-
You are the one who is waste. This is an Ethiopian issue not an Eriteran.
ደንቆሮ
የሻቢአ አሽከር

Postby Fed_Up » 07 May 2012, 06:48

Ojr and Yebanda

Why fundraising for this man? Seriously don't you two afford one way ticket to your fellow country man? Common now....

Ooo

Postby Minelik » 07 May 2012, 08:19

Lol Oj yeah can you do your dirisha? Do nit bug us here.

Postby Obamajr. » 07 May 2012, 09:21

Minelik wrote:Lol Oj yeah can you do your dirisha? Do nit bug us here.

ብስ*ብስ አጋሜ-
If Tameru Gemechu was from Tigray, Your sorry [deleted] will be on the spot light to ask help for Tameru. :lol: I hate half and half people like yo.

by Fed_Up » Mon May 07, 2012 6:48 am
Ojr and Yebanda
Why fundraising for this man? Seriously don't you two afford one way ticket to your fellow country man? Common now....

Fed_ up I will do my best to find out what is going on with Tameru. I will do my best to help out. I wish if there was any kind organization who wants to help this proud Ethiopian to send him home. :) You can help him out too. We might ask Elias if he knows something what is going on with Tameru.

Postby Minelik » 07 May 2012, 10:19

Lol wey ye Weyane cadrewoch...you run to divide Ethiopians by race..and you ask if he was tigre, Oromo etc

Postby Obamajr. » 07 May 2012, 12:37

Minelik wrote:Lol wey ye Weyane cadrewoch...you run to divide Ethiopians by race..and you ask if he was tigre, Oromo etc

ante beket ag*ame he is a proud Ethiopian from Haraar. He is not a weyane monkey like you from Tigray.

Postby Dagna » 07 May 2012, 12:41

Stop making a case out of this man. He is illegal immigrant and suffering, we keep on hearing about powerful Ethiopian community in DC, whatever happen to that community? If they cannot help one of their own, that means they are not powerful after all.

Previous Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion