Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Re: do we owe revolutions an apology?

Postby Semira » 14 Apr 2012, 15:28

indeed revolution is one of the person i don't go without reading his post. if i have an ethiopian news outlet, i would have made him editor in cheif. god, many of the juicy news about weyanne went unnoticed by ethio opposition websites but not by Revolution. Tigray-Hawzien should be proud of this resourcefull person

Postby eden » 14 Apr 2012, 15:34

fed up did u get that translated at paltalk? lol wey tigrigna

for real tho. an amiche might have took akele's woman. he is against amichie lol

lol @ hawzien

Postby Akele » 14 Apr 2012, 15:42

Eden wrote:fed up did u get that translated at paltalk? lol wey tigrigna

for real tho. an amiche might have took akele's woman. he is against amichie lol

lol @ hawzien

edu
i don't hate all amiches, only the moron robots who don't know anything about eritrea and eritreans. how can a human being give 100% rubber stamp approval with out any question. its sick. i know they are mad at the woyanay dictator but does it mean they have to support another dictator, its sick sick sick.

Postby eden » 14 Apr 2012, 15:48

akele,

well it is nice to have principle and oppose all dictators. obamajr. comes to mind. it can only build their credibility. revolutions can help himself by, at least, ignoring hgdef. if he actively promotes hgdef, then his message about woyane gets tainted. but that still doesn't mean his contribution is zero and we have to take whatever he is capable of giving.

Postby Fed_Up » 14 Apr 2012, 15:49

lol @ hawzien

He is sick regionalist......"deki abat"..."amechi" ....what a rotten outdated old man.

Postby Akele » 14 Apr 2012, 15:54

Eden wrote:akele,

well it is nice to have principle and oppose all dictators. obamajr. comes to mind. it can only build their credibility. revolutions can help himself by, at least, ignoring hgdef. if he actively promotes hgdef, then his message about woyane gets tainted. but that still doesn't mean his contribution is zero and we have to take whatever he is capable of giving.

edu
you don't get it do you? revu is paid 03, why would he have any principle? principle in hgdef land means eraero eko. their agenda is to convince ethiopians that the woyanay dictator is evil and to rise up against his regime; i personally don't have any problem with his msg. i only care about my people and land.

Postby eritrea » 14 Apr 2012, 16:00

Fed_Up: for your information Eden is Akele, Eden is the nicest version of ugume who try to be reasonable while Akile is the kind of halaf mengedi kinds of agaames. I really don’t need to say anything more.

Fed_Up wrote:

lol @ hawzien

He is sick regionalist......"deki abat"..."amechi" ....what a rotten outdated old man.

Postby eden » 14 Apr 2012, 16:03

eritrea,

why are you so slow. we just learned it doesn't matter if eden is akele or revolution is an institution. we just learned message is what counts. you follow?

Postby eden » 14 Apr 2012, 16:11

i personally don't have any problem with his msg.

akele,

that's the spirit. there is no reason anyone should distract from his messages about, say, land grab and expulsion of ethiopians within their own country. actually, we need to add our voice to his. it doesn't even matter what his motive is - be it to serve hgdef or whatever. the fact is land grab and expulsion hurt people and if it serves hgdef to speak about this, so be it.

Previous Page Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion