Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Ethiopia: A Campaign of Ethnic Cleansing Against Amhara (VOA)

Postby Obamajr. » 06 Apr 2012, 09:50

http://ecadforum.com/2012/04/05/ethiopi ... mhara-voa/
I want our expert Ato Fessso and Ato Eden to explain to us what is going against Amahara people?
Ladies and Gentlemen let us give them a good applause. :) the floor is yours - thanks

Re: Ethiopia: A Campaign of Ethnic Cleansing Against Amhara (VOA)

Postby Obamajr. » 06 Apr 2012, 10:06

Eden wrote:http://www.ethiopianreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37338

this is a stain on the regime. once meles zenawi, asked if he expects his party to be elected for the the coming decades, said if we become corrupt and unjust, the people will throw us out for stinking. i believe if the eprdf fails to take care of this injustice before it gets worse, it will lose any support from all Ethiopians.

Eden -
What kind party are you talking about? When was the last time the people of Ethiopia accept tyrant Ashebir? Do you believe that he got 99.6% too?
Aye yewane neger- when was the last time tyrant Ashebir won a free and fair election.? :roll: who support this sorry [deleted] tyrant Ashebir any way? Please expalin. :lol: Where is fesseye?

Postby eden » 06 Apr 2012, 10:12

Obamajr.

the question should be answered by you. according to you and other fanatics 99 percent of ethiopians oppose zena. the question is why they let him stay in power. don't answer it to me. answer it to yourself.

Postby Obamajr. » 06 Apr 2012, 10:33

Eden wrote:Obamajr.

the question should be answered by you. according to you and other fanatics 99 percent of ethiopians oppose zena. the question is why they let him stay in power. don't answer it to me. answer it to yourself.

Eden
Haile and Mengistu also stayed in power the same as your master. it will take time to get rid of him. :roll: you will be the one who is going to dig his sorry [deleted] grave.

Postby Minelik » 06 Apr 2012, 18:34

Oj you are not Amhara so why would I answer it to you? remember you said you are welloye and Tigrea

Postby Obamajr. » 06 Apr 2012, 18:37

Minelik wrote:Oj you are not Amhara so why would I answer it to you? remember you said you are welloye and Tigrea

ፈሶ- why are you lying? I have never said I am from Tigre. never never never. If you think i lied show me the beef. Deep down inside you know it but you don't want to admit it. That is ok. you have the right to lie. That is your life.

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion