Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Re: Channel 4 News: Ethiopia Under Colonial-Style Occupation (VIDEO)

Postby YEBANDAMERZE » 31 Mar 2012, 21:11

Pathetic worthless shabia pigs are dying of jealousy. Your Po op nation have become an irrelevant sh!t hole.You people are not in our league anymore. Start comparing your failed useless so called nation to Haiti or Chad. A country that gets spanked by its neighbor and can't even defend itself should tuck its tail and remain silent. Shameless people you are!!!!!!
Last edited by YEBANDAMERZE on 31 Mar 2012, 23:07, edited 1 time in total.

Postby revolutions » 31 Mar 2012, 22:42

YEBANDAMERZE wrote:Pathetic worthless shabia pigs are dying of jealousy. No Indian investor wants to buy their p o o p land and create jobs for their p o o p people. Saudi Arabia is importing 45,000 Ethiopian women every month to do domestic work. Our Arab friends don't want your p o o p women. Shameless people you are!!!!!

We have thousands of Indian Rambos in Ethiopia patrolling their land. I love this clip. God bless India.

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Postby YeSat-Nebelbal » 31 Mar 2012, 23:14

Yebanda-Werada, I have a suggestion to make

You are one pathetic idiot. The Eris are not dancing for your tunes, they told you what it is they are engaged in, they are washing gold not buying second hand tanks. I heard they already have some eleven of those NATO tanks in their possession, while they set four of them in fire to see how fast they burn. Woyannes are selling land to foreign agro-corporations, while they export the money to their foreign bank account. I hear Tigryans are receiving money from Ethiopia through EFFORT bank to buy foreclosed homes in the US. The American public is ripped so many times, and I feel for them.

The State Department is milking US taxpayers who have lost their jobs and homes due to the corrupted bank CEOs like Goldman Sachs, and turn around and gives the money to TPLF officials in Addis, and the officials from Addis send the money right back to their agents in the US to buy the same foreclosed homes snatched from the US taxpayers by banks like Goldman Sachs. The problem I have is, why go around in transferring US taxpayers money the long path, when Congress can approve to hand US taxpayers' money to TPLF representatives residing in the US. This way, they can expedite the money transaction of buying the foreclosed homes from the banks, and Ben Franklin wouldn't have to leave home??

revolutions wrote:
YEBANDAMERZE wrote:Pathetic worthless shabia pigs are dying of jealousy. No Indian investor wants to buy their p o o p land and create jobs for their p o o p people. Saudi Arabia is importing 45,000 Ethiopian women every month to do domestic work. Our Arab friends don't want your p o o p women. Shameless people you are!!!!!

We have thousands of Indian Rambos in Ethiopia patrolling their land. I love this clip. God bless India.

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Postby revolutions » 01 Apr 2012, 17:18

YeSat-Nebelbal wrote:Yebanda-Werada, I have a suggestion to make

You are one pathetic idiot. The Eris are not dancing for your tunes, they told you what it is they are engaged in, they are washing gold not buying second hand tanks. I heard they already have some eleven of those NATO tanks in their possession, while they set four of them in fire to see how fast they burn. Woyannes are selling land to foreign agro-corporations, while they export the money to their foreign bank account. I hear Tigryans are receiving money from Ethiopia through EFFORT bank to buy foreclosed homes in the US. The American public is ripped so many times, and I feel for them.

The State Department is milking US taxpayers who have lost their jobs and homes due to the corrupted bank CEOs like Goldman Sachs, and turn around and gives the money to TPLF officials in Addis, and the officials from Addis send the money right back to their agents in the US to buy the same foreclosed homes snatched from the US taxpayers by banks like Goldman Sachs. The problem I have is, why go around in transferring US taxpayers money the long path, when Congress can approve to hand US taxpayers' money to TPLF representatives residing in the US. This way, they can expedite the money transaction of buying the foreclosed homes from the banks, and Ben Franklin wouldn't have to leave home??

YE-BANDA-ZER spends the whole day at his Paltalk room preaching about the non-existent "economic growth" in woyane-occupied Ethiopia, hoping that he can hoodwink the Ethiopian people into forgetting all about the looting that's taking place in the country. The problem with thieves like him is that they think they're smarter than the whole world.... of course, until they're put behind bars i.e.

Postby revolutions » 01 Apr 2012, 19:20

Awash,
Do you have any opinion on the subject at hand ?

Previous Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion