Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Re: H.E President Issais Afewerk Said "Never will Eritrea Negotiate with Weyane"

Postby Awash » 26 Mar 2012, 18:15

yoha wrote:
Awash wrote:ImageWhich reminds me:

The time is near, "atta agi@ame".

are you calling HM @game ? you your self are @game too since you are from Tigray as we know all Tigraian people are @games to ERITREANS wow you call your own Brother @game

Your TPDM is next for some spanking, UGUM. Here they are, digging their grave. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
tpdm.jpg
tpdm.jpg (12.64 KiB) Viewed 1956 times

Re: H.E President Issais Afewerk Said "Never will Eritrea Negotiate with Weyane"

Postby yoha » 26 Mar 2012, 20:26

Awash wrote:
yoha wrote:
Awash wrote:ImageWhich reminds me:

The time is near, "atta agi@ame".

are you calling HM @game ? you your self are @game too since you are from Tigray as we know all Tigraian people are @games to ERITREANS wow you call your own Brother @game

Your TPDM is next for some spanking, UGUM. Here they are, digging their grave. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
tpdm.jpg

I thought you are ugum your self my favorite ENDERTA you may say you are from ADWA but to me all TIGRAY people are @game UGUM besides i am not even from Tigray but I hate WEYANE and some AQATARI non tigray weyane condoms and i support any one group and person who is against weyane .

Postby Awash » 26 Mar 2012, 22:27

yoha wrote:

I thought you are ugum your self my favorite ENDERTA you may say you are from ADWA but to me all TIGRAY people are @game UGUM besides i am not even from Tigray but I hate WEYANE and some AQATARI non tigray weyane condoms and i support any one group and person who is against weyane .

Yoha aka TPDM,
Don't be ashamed of your heritage. Denying your ethnic background is a sign of your self-hate. You can't live like this, hating your own self.

Postby revolutions » 27 Mar 2012, 07:57

President Isaias said:

"......Woyane clique's introduction of Ethnic Federalism, otherwise known as Ethnic Balkanization in Ethiopia to serve its "divide and rule" policy has proved increasingly dangerous to the unity of the country, and this problem is exasperated by the minority regime dependence on external powers to oppress the masses. There's a Tigrigna saying among the woyane clique that they occasionally repeat to justify their dependence on foreign-powers: "ምስ ሓያል ውሽማ ኣዴኻ ተመሳሲልካ ሕደር," loosely translated into English as "Submit to your mother's abusive boyfriend so you may get a good night sleep." (..the mother being Ethiopia, and the abusive boyfriend the foreign powers using woyanes as puppet-slaves to promote their interest in Ethiopia and in the Horn region.)

"... The people of Tigray are direct victims of woyane's misguided ethnic-based policies, and it's not by coincidence that the fiercest opposition the regime is facing is coming from the Tigray region. The people of Tigray are sick and tired of the woyane clique committing horrendous crimes in Ethiopia using their name. They want to see a united Ethiopia where every citizen is guaranteed full and equal citizenship, social justice, equal opportunity and economic growth....."

Postby AndEthiopia » 27 Mar 2012, 10:44

There is no such country as Eritrea its a fantasy land created by two monkeys. Eritrea is the 10th state of Ethiopia. The two monkeys Issayas and Meles will be gone soon, their fantasy world will come to an end and Eritrea will come back to her mother Ethiopia. I know most Eritreans can't wait for that day where they don't have to cross the border to look for Injera.

Postby Reviewer » 27 Mar 2012, 12:08

revolutions wrote:
President Isaias said:

"......Woyane clique's introduction of Ethnic Federalism, otherwise known as Ethnic Balkanization in Ethiopia to serve its "divide and rule" policy has proved increasingly dangerous to the unity of the country, and this problem is exasperated by the minority regime dependence on external powers to oppress the masses. There's a Tigrigna saying among the woyane clique that they occasionally repeat to justify their dependence on foreign-powers: "ምስ ሓያል ውሽማ ኣዴኻ ተመሳሲልካ ሕደር," loosely translated into English as "Submit to your mother's abusive boyfriend so you may get a good night sleep." (..the mother being Ethiopia, and the abusive boyfriend the foreign powers using woyanes as puppet-slaves to promote their interest in Ethiopia and in the Horn region.)

"... The people of Tigray are direct victims of woyane's misguided ethnic-based policies, and it's not by coincidence that the fiercest opposition the regime is facing is coming from the Tigray region. The people of Tigray are sick and tired of the woyane clique committing horrendous crimes in Ethiopia using their name. They want to see a united Ethiopia where every citizen is guaranteed full and equal citizenship, social justice, equal opportunity and economic growth....."

Well said Mr President, these are words that we hardly find by the oppositions.

Postby Tazabi105 » 27 Mar 2012, 15:52

... Who trusts this psychotic dictator? This is the same guy who said 13 years ago that if his army left Badme, the sun would never rise again. He does not know what is talking about .... Bragging is a hallmark of deranged dictators...

Previous Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion