Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Re: Now Nevsun to 'vigorously' fight class action suits

Postby revolutions » 23 Mar 2012, 17:23

Gash wrote:What most people fail to understand is whatever happen to nevsun or it's shares does not have anything to do with eritrea's income since Eritrea does not have any share in nevsun. Eritrea have a 40% share in Bisha project not in Nevsun. What is perplexing though is, why do some people seem to get joy out of failure of others.

If Eritrea continues to succeed and become an economic powerhouse in the region, the western donor nations may feel compelled to pause and ask themselves if the aid they're providing to African countries has a negative impact on their ability to succeed.

Postby Gash » 23 Mar 2012, 18:03

Eden wrote:aragaw,

i know man. these hgdef blind followers do not have their own brains. they have this siege mentality which is the product of decades and decades of propaganda. he immediately replied to the thread with this: "What is perplexing though is, why do some people seem to get joy out of failour of others." this is dialogue killer not just for him but the entire forumers. this is not his first offence and that's why i tried to air the issue so forumers don't get discouraged from openly discussing and learning from one another.

Lowlanderu,

Because people don't respond to every deceptive posts you make here doesn't mean people do not know what you are upto. If you believe people are buying your crab here, then you are insulting their intelligence. Every one who follows this forum knows what exactly you want to say just by reading your first statement. So cut your crab.

What is more amazing about you is that you are trying to label us (shabos) with all your ills without any shame. Did you ever see us dig every negative news about Ethiopia and post it here? Did you ever see us looking through all ethiopia's projects and find negative things about them? Have you ever posted any good news about Eritrea? Have you ever posted any of those several positive mining news about Eritrea? Have you ever posted any of those several success stories about our cyclists? Then why did you post the only one which had some negative statements in it? I could go on and on, but I know you will come with one of your deceptive spins as usual and if I don't respond out of boredom, you will think you successfully got your way out.

Again, you may deceive some new comers to the forum but you can never deceive the rest of us who know you through and through. Finally I advice you to care about your country and leave Eritrea alone to it's rightful owners.
Last edited by Gash on 23 Mar 2012, 20:30, edited 3 times in total.

Postby Aragaw » 23 Mar 2012, 19:45

Did you ever see us dig every negative news about Ethiopia and post it here? Did you ever see us looking through all ethiopia's projects and find negative things about them?

Who else do you think flooding the forum on a daily basis digging every negative news about Ethiopia? Go and check every negative post about it Ethiopia and see who is posting it.

Postby out for lunch » 23 Mar 2012, 19:53

Aragaw,

You are fighting for the weyanes in your own ways as in the [deleted], the luutti, and Minnilutti...Keep doing what you are doing for your killil and Ethnicity. You are not fooling anybody. Four of you make a great team. 8)

Peace

Postby eden » 23 Mar 2012, 20:16

hardliner,

you mentioned aragaw, minelik, obamajr, yebandamerz. they are not pro woyane. if anything, they are anti woyane. you hgdef blind followers think just because they stand up for their country (which squarely puts them against hgdef), they must be woyane. woyanes don't hide. look at awash, abel, thomas. you are losing respect on this forum because you don't want to differentiate based on reality but you want to differentiate based on their view towards hgdef mendef. even elias told you that you no self respecting ethiopian will ever work with hgdef after your actions against pro unity ethiopian rebels. if you lose elias, be sure to know that you lost every ethiopian.

Postby Aragaw » 23 Mar 2012, 20:21

Hardliner wrote:Aragaw,

You are fighting for the weyanes in your own ways as in the [deleted], the luutti, and Minnilutti...Keep doing what you are doing for your killil and Ethnicity. You are not fooling anybody. Four of you make a great team. 8)

Peace

How am I fighting for weyane? ምነው እባክህ? እናንተ ኣልንበራችሁም ወይ ኣንድ ቁጥር የወያኔ ገረድ:: የዛሬን ኣያርገውና አሁን ሳይሆንልህ ሲቀር ከድሮ ወዳጆህ ጋራ ልትቀላቅለኝ? you have a better chance to recon with your former crime partners than me if opportunity pops up.ኣብረህ ስትፈተፍት ኖረህ በስርቆት ኣለመስማማት ስትለያዩ ዞረህ እንደማታቃቸዉ act ታረጋለህ: ኣብረህ ግጠህ በልተሃል ዛሬ ቀን ጥሎህ ባትለያዩ ኖሮ እንደ ጣዖት ነበር የምታመልካቸዉ:: But God works in mysterious way. Whoever thought you two [deleted] each other up. You will hug and sing Kumbaya my Lord together once again if they open their arms for youSo, spare me your lecture.

Postby YeSat-Nebelbal » 23 Mar 2012, 20:23

Eden is an idiot. She thinks everyone is easy to trick, she goes as far as thinking she is smarter than Gash and many others here, the truth is the opposite with respect to Gash and the rest.

Postby Allula » 23 Mar 2012, 20:28

aragaw wrote:Chief among the allegations levelled at Nevsum were that its management knew or ought to have known that the reserves were smaller than it estimated, Bisha produced a large amount of waste rock, and that the company was accelerating mining of the orebody to mask the allegation that there was less gold there than it said.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby out for lunch » 23 Mar 2012, 20:50

Aragaw,

You are not misleading anyone. We were masters of the weyanes. Spare me the mumbo jumbo. What does that make you, a weyane foot soldier. BTW, we have never committed any crime. We fought for our liberty. That makes us masters of our future. That is all. Crime has always been your name, my friend. BTW, Eden is arguing for your cover, as if she is not hiding her behind as Eritrean. QED :lol:

Peace.

Postby Aragaw » 23 Mar 2012, 21:12

Hardliner wrote:Aragaw,

You are not misleading anyone. We were masters of the weyanes. Spare me the mumbo jumbo. What does that make you, a weyane foot soldier. BTW, we have never committed any crime. We fought for our liberty. That makes us masters of our future. That is all. Crime has always been your name, my friend. BTW, Eden is arguing for your cover, as if she is not hiding her behind as Eritrean. QED :lol:

Peace.

አቦ ተው: No body dispute you fought and won your freedom. But, አሁን እንደው ወያኔ ገፍትሮ ነቅሎ ባያባርራችሁ ኖሮ ያቺን ሀገር ለቃችሁ ትወጡ ነበር? ነፃነታችሁን ከተጎናጰፉችሁ በኋላ 99.98% መገንጠልን ደግፋችሁ ነበር:: ታዲያ ምንቀርቷችሁ ነው ከዚያ በኅላ የጠላችኋት ሃገር ላይ ጆፌ ጥላችሁ ወያኔ እንደ ውሻ እሲኪያባርራችሁ የተቀመጣችሁት? ኣሁንም ቢጠሯችሁ ሮጣችሁ ትመጣላሁ::

peace to you too.

Previous Page Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion