Ethiopian News and Opinion Forum

Re: KENYA has signed a power purchase deal with Ethiopia

Postby Hamassien » 06 Mar 2012, 23:24

Minelik wrote:አንተ የቡና ሌባ, አርፈህ አትቀመጥም? ሌብነትህን 80 ሚልዮን ኢትዮጵያዊ ያውቃል: ውርደት አይሰለቻችሁም :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow ape language! Lost speech ha? It's ok, that is why you are still not in the position to feed yourself. You have not mastered the most basic concept of life. Be free, work hard and Learn as much as you can. But you only know the talking part and that definitely not well.

Now, Ethiopians are officially subhumans and mineik is the poster child for display. Lmao

Postby Minelik » 06 Mar 2012, 23:41

I conclude you are not my equal. Get lost!

Hamassien

After you wrote this you are still here? የቡና ሌባ, ምን አባክ ያልከሰክሰሃል ኢትዮጵያውያን ክፍል ውስጥ? ሂድ ጥፋ ከዚህ, ወዲ ልኩስኩስ የገረድ ልጅ

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby Hamassien » 06 Mar 2012, 23:43

Minelik wrote:
I conclude you are not my equal. Get lost!

Hamassien

After you wrote this you are still here? የቡና ሌባ, ምን አባክ ያልከሰክሰሃል ኢትዮጵያውያን ክፍል ውስጥ? ሂድ ጥፋ ከዚህ, ወዲ ልኩስኩስ የገረድ ልጅ

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To make sure you remain in your serpent cage. Lol

Postby Minelik » 06 Mar 2012, 23:45

የቡና ሌባ, ምን አባክ ያልከሰክሰሃል ኢትዮጵያውያን ክፍል ውስጥ? ሂድ ጥፋ ከዚህ, ወዲ ልኩስኩስ የገረድ ልጅ

:shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby YEBANDAMERZE » 07 Mar 2012, 01:44

Minelik wrote:Image

ሆሞሴን, digging the last meal ( bone) we dropped last night..

[deleted] , listen you [deleted] የቡና ሌባE defended our land for 3000 years and we colonized you for centuaries we got tired and let Italian manage you for 50 years, did you ask why? because we found out that you are a whiner, a jealous, a stu*pid, retarded and above all a coward ! I rest my case . Should you need more bones.. መልከስከሱን ቀጥልበት :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is funny!

Postby Gurage » 07 Mar 2012, 04:29

proud my azzzz. The Qmalam Tigryans are destroyed the name of Ethiopia beyond repair twenty five years ago. Because of this LEMAGNE, starved mosquito Aggammess , Ethiopians names are tarnished. Ethiopia, would better of with out this rifraf people.

Postby Hamassien » 07 Mar 2012, 20:54

YEBANDAMERZE wrote:
Minelik wrote:Image

ሆሞሴን, digging the last meal ( bone) we dropped last night..

[deleted] , listen you [deleted] የቡና ሌባE defended our land for 3000 years and we colonized you for centuaries we got tired and let Italian manage you for 50 years, did you ask why? because we found out that you are a whiner, a jealous, a stu*pid, retarded and above all a coward ! I rest my case . Should you need more bones.. መልከስከሱን ቀጥልበት :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is funny!

The title [deleted] is exclusively reserved for the w h o r e you call mom and sister your brother calls daughter.

Previous Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion