Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Re: KENYA has signed a power purchase deal with Ethiopia

Postby YeSat-Nebelbal » 06 Mar 2012, 00:51

Gurage wrote:For those who do not know who Minilick, is. He is not a taxi driver. He works in the store that sell Ethiopians commodity's. His job title is Delivering INJERA to the customers...

I never knew Minelik is aInjera Delivery boy. toss me his number and I call for Injera, and give him some tips if he cleans my shoes and washes my socks. I promise, I will be nice with the tips.

Postby Minelik » 06 Mar 2012, 10:56

It looks like this thread has become a disappointment to all shabia dogs that continue melikeskes in our forum,let's throw few bones for these homless Shabia dogs especially [deleted], Gurezza and ye qit nebelbal. It is amazing to see them cry wolf simply because we are prospering and exporting HEP. Guess what Shabbos even if you pay us double you will never benefit from our resource. You little parasites.

Postby Hamassien » 06 Mar 2012, 20:22

Minelik wrote:It looks like this thread has become a disappointment to all shabia dogs that continue melikeskes in our forum,let's throw few bones for these homless Shabia dogs especially [deleted], Gurezza and ye qit nebelbal. It is amazing to see them cry wolf simply because we are prospering and exporting HEP. Guess what Shabbos even if you pay us double you will never benefit from our resource. You little parasites.

Listen moron: you have absolutely nothing anyone wants. All you good for is to make all white people feel special whenever they spoon feed all the skinny hungry little nigg-ers from ethiopia. You are so poor and lazy, you make a sloth feel hard working. Apropos prospering, are you kidding yourself? Really? The word prospering and Ethiopia are not related, heck you are forbidden to place them in the same sentence. Now come to your senses and realize where you from. You are from a land of liars, thieves, rapists, pedophiles and lazy good for nothing, dormant creatures. And yet the same worthless rodent with 3000 years of lots of nothing history proclaim prosperity. What a joke! Now go buy a freaking clue, clown. Lol

Postby Hamassien » 06 Mar 2012, 20:36

I can substantiate my claim if requested by the less capable of you baboon like Ethiopians.

Free of charge, I dont charge the mentally retarded. Lmao

Postby Minelik » 06 Mar 2012, 21:17

ሆሞሴን, digging the last meal ( bone) we dropped last night..

[deleted] , listen you [deleted] የቡና ሌባ!

Ethiopians are proud people of this planet. WE defended our land for 3000 years and we colonized you for centuries. WE do not expect you to like us because we got tired and let Italian manage you for 50 years, did you ask why? because we found out that you are a whiner, a jealous, a stu*pid, retarded and above all a coward ! I rest my case . Should you need more bones.. መልከስከሱን ቀጥልበት :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby Fed_Up » 06 Mar 2012, 21:33

Minelik wrote:It looks like this thread has become a disappointment to all shabia dogs that continue melikeskes in our forum,let's throw few bones for these homless Shabia dogs especially [deleted], Gurezza and ye qit nebelbal. It is amazing to see them cry wolf simply because we are prospering and exporting HEP. Guess what Shabbos even if you pay us double you will never benefit from our resource. You little parasites.

Mimisha
Amman neew? :P enezih self -reliance infested shabbos aqtlew ligelush eko neew. Egzier yeyelacheew.
Last edited by Fed_Up on 06 Mar 2012, 21:36, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Fed_Up » 06 Mar 2012, 21:42

Minelik wrote:Image fendadaw aman new

Mimisha
Echi«fendadaw» qal setwejat eko. :lol: lemehonu enezi self reliance infested shabbos lemndenew anchin yemeselsh wyzero aqatlew madiatam aregush eko. Yesemayou amlak yeyelachew. :roll:

Postby Hamassien » 06 Mar 2012, 22:53

Minelik wrote:Image

ሆሞሴን, digging the last meal ( bone) we dropped last night..

[deleted] , listen you [deleted] የቡና ሌባ!

Ethiopians are proud people of this planet. WE defended our land for 3000 years and we colonized you for centuries. WE do not expect you to like us because we got tired and let Italian manage you for 50 years, did you ask why? because we found out that you are a whiner, a jealous, a stu*pid, retarded and above all a coward ! I rest my case . Should you need more bones.. መልከስከሱን ቀጥልበት :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is this a joke ape? What are you proud of? Are you stupid?

You colonized us? Hmmmmm, 80 million against 4.5 million not fair at all and yet we kicked your [deleted] and made you a dry patch of land with no ports while you were getting all the military and financial support from all the major players of this planet. Now that is quite an accomplishment. And yes,the coward scattered your dead all over the landscape of Eritrea. Everyday you remained in Eritrea you paid dearly in treasure and human life. See my little Ethiopian retard you remain in all the thousands of years of your independence still a begging nation without an inch forward. Infact you made in recent years a leap backward.

Now go fetch that white [ deleted ] and let it spit the protein you are so fond of all over your skinny face and claim it's a part of your thousands of years of true pride and independent Ethiopian nature. Lmao

Postby Minelik » 06 Mar 2012, 23:10

አንተ የቡና ሌባ, አርፈህ አትቀመጥም? ሌብነትህን 80 ሚልዮን ኢትዮጵያዊ ያውቃል: ውርደት አይሰለቻችሁም :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Previous Page Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion