Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Re: What Ethiopia Needs, and Does NOT Need

Postby }:-{] » 06 Mar 2012, 07:52

The fact that the inferiority-complex infected Ag...mes like Ara....w and ListroJR are having an emotional reaction, and an out the closet experience, proves that the points raised here scare the Ag...mes. The emotional and un-calculated reactions made them try to the subject, however, by trying to do that they have exposed their fear, weakness and mental capacity. :D

Postby Obamajr. » 06 Mar 2012, 09:10

}:-{] wrote:The fact that the inferiority-complex infected Ag...mes like Ara....w and ListroJR are having an emotional reaction, and an out the closet experience, proves that the points raised here scare the Ag...mes. The emotional and un-calculated reactions made them try to the subject, however, by trying to do that they have exposed their fear, weakness and mental capacity. :D

:roll: ለማኝ በለስ ለቅሚ - why are you sweating about Ethiopian issues? your sorry [deleted] tyrant the president for life is also screwing your tiny Erteran [deleted] day in day out. If I were you, I will not be here wasting my time. You need to go to your Azmarino .com and fight the fight like we are doing over here. since you are a sorry [deleted] Sahbian foot soldiers, you want to get sympathy from us. how long is going to screw your ragged sorry [deleted]? When you are going to say enough is enough and act like us and do your part about your Emama Eritera . Where is your amiche friend the old man Semere?
:roll: የገረድ ልጅ - ገረድ ያሳደገህ-

Postby Minelik » 06 Mar 2012, 10:49

Symbol,
Ethiopians do not want to see your sorry [deleted] here what part do not you understand?

Postby dahlak » 06 Mar 2012, 10:58

Obamajr. wrote:
}:-{] wrote:The fact that the inferiority-complex infected Ag...mes like Ara....w and ListroJR are having an emotional reaction, and an out the closet experience, proves that the points raised here scare the Ag...mes. The emotional and un-calculated reactions made them try to the subject, however, by trying to do that they have exposed their fear, weakness and mental capacity. :D

:roll: ለማኝ በለስ ለቅሚ - why are you sweating about Ethiopian issues? your sorry [deleted] tyrant the president for life is also screwing your tiny Erteran [deleted] day in day out. If I were you, I will not be here wasting my time. You need to go to your Azmarino .com and fight the fight like we are doing over here. since you are a sorry [deleted] Sahbian foot soldiers, you want to get sympathy from us. how long is going to screw your ragged sorry [deleted]? When you are going to say enough is enough and act like us and do your part about your Emama Eritera . Where is your amiche friend the old man Semere?

oj ,
ante ye [deleted] lij afikin sebsib
ante neh yegered lij, eritreawi gered tesemito ayitawekim
gered, zebeja, shele, limena .............yenanite sira new
eritreawi bet neber teketirachihu yemitiserut, firifari eyebelachihu
yeden lemajawikih gorir
yewusha zer

Postby Minelik » 06 Mar 2012, 11:03

Dahilak aka Gurezza you are ye gered lij..do you know how many Eritreas flee to tigray Shimbela...and after few weeks tigray mom go to Shimbela to recruit a maid. Last week your own sister arrived in Shumbela and landed a good house maid job in Mekelle. Time has changed..you will live like this for ever.

Postby Obamajr. » 06 Mar 2012, 11:37

dahlak wrote:
Obamajr. wrote:

oj ,
ante ye [deleted] lij afikin sebsib
ante neh yegered lij, eritreawi gered tesemito ayitawekim
gered, zebeja, shele, limena .............yenanite sira new
eritreawi bet neber teketirachihu yemitiserut, firifari eyebelachihu
yeden lemajawikih gorir
yewusha zer

dahalk-
ደንባራ ሹምባሽ ባንዳ- Go home where you belong. :lol: ሆዳም - የገረድ ልጅ

Postby Zmeselo » 06 Mar 2012, 12:56

Some azzwipes here are beyond comprehention. Their leader, whether they like him or not, is occupying our land and they, not even for one day, stop talking about Eritrea and eritrean issues but then when an eritrean does the same, they throw temper tantrums. I can only tell them: the days when U could have the cake and eat it too, is over! We´ll talk about Ethiopia as much as we want and we´ll interfere in ethiopian internal affairs as much as we desire! Got it, chiken shites?

Postby Aragaw » 06 Mar 2012, 13:22

አንተ ልክስክስ you forgot you are here on ETHIOPIAN FORUM begging Ethiopians to listen to you on your expertise day in day out. You don't seem to get it. No body give a crap what you think. Don't you feel a little shame when you get rejected? በግድ እካልሰማችሁን? አረ እባክህ have some self respect and disappear. I told you before and I'm telling you again you have so much of your own issues to deal with. Do we have to stamp "REJECTED" on your as*s for you to get it? በጣም ፋራ salesman ነህ:: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby Minelik » 06 Mar 2012, 13:27

Zmeselo wrote:Some azzwipes here are beyond comprehention. Their leader, whether they like him or not, is occupying our land and they, not even for one day, stop talking about Eritrea and eritrean issues but then when an eritrean does the same, they throw temper tantrums. I can only tell them: the days when U could have the cake and eat it too, is over! We´ll talk about Ethiopia as much as we want and we´ll interfere in ethiopian internal affairs as much as we desire! Got it, chiken shites?

Zemeselo ante ye buna leba Stfu Ethiopia is for Ethiopians.

Postby }:-{] » 07 Mar 2012, 23:33

The Ag...mes can't hide behind Mama Ethiopia anymore, LOL,

Previous Page Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion