Does NOT Need: Human rights activists

Needs: A Fighting Force
Does NOT Need: Political Activist

Needs: Determined Leaders
Does NOT Need: United Leaders

Needs: Technology
Does NOT Need: Aid

ንቁዋይ ለራሱ አይሆንም:: እኝዼው ያልበላህኝ ታካለሕ::

It is funny how an inferiority-complex infected Ag....me that was pretending to be an Ethiopian came out of the closet :D

Re: What Ethiopia Needs, and Does NOT Need

Postby Aragaw » 05 Mar 2012, 23:20

}:-{] wrote:
aragaw wrote:
}:-{] wrote:Needs: Freedom Fighters
Does NOT Need: Opposition parties

Needs: Sacrifice
Does NOT Need: Negotiation

Needs: Strong Men (i.e. strong leaders)

ንቁዋይ ለራሱ አይሆንም:: እኝዼው ያልበላህኝ ታካለሕ::

It is funny how an inferiority-complex infected Ag....me that was pretending to be an Ethiopian came out of the closet :D

አንተ ልክስክስ የ ቡና ሌባ ልጅ:: እናትህን አጋሚ የነፍትና:: Until they stabbed you in the as*s and kick you out of Ethiopia, የዛሪን አያርገውና የአጋሚን ቂጥ ስትልስ አልነበርም ወይ? Today you pretend you care about Ethiopia. Listen B I T CH you have handful of your own problems. Why don't you go and rescue your own people who are knowingly run to Egypt if they get caught they are used as a spare part than trying to be expert in Ethiopian politics? With or without Weyaen you will never set your as*s back to that country. So spare your political expertise to your own people. ደንቆሮ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby }:-{] » 05 Mar 2012, 23:25

Ara..w,
Which of the above points do you agree or disagree with ? :D
Last edited by }:-{] on 05 Mar 2012, 23:27, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Minelik » 05 Mar 2012, 23:26

አንተ ልክስክስ የቡና ሌባ ልጅ: እናትህን [deleted] ይንፋትና የዛሬን አያድርገውና የአጋሜን ቂጥ ስትልስ አልነበርም ወይ?

ሲምቦል የአጋሜ ቂጥ ላሽ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby Aragaw » 05 Mar 2012, 23:31

Ara..w,
Which of the above points do you agree or disagree with ? :D

C U N T, to begin with why should I agree or disagree with you when it comes to Ethiopian matter? You ain't one of us. Remember you signed off Ethiopiawinet almost quarter of a century ago. As I told you, go and rescue little Goitom before he become a spare part to a rich sick Arab. Leave Ethiopian matter to Ethiopia. You Dig?

Postby }:-{] » 05 Mar 2012, 23:33

Ara...w Ag..me, will not discus the points raised, because it will expose his inferiority-complex. He will continue to try to change the subject to non-other than Shabia (i.e. the cause of his inferiority complex) :D

Postby Aragaw » 05 Mar 2012, 23:43

}:-{] wrote:Ara...w Ag..me, will not discus the points raised, because it will expose his inferiority-complex. He will continue to try to change the subject to non-other than Shabia (i.e. the cause of his inferiority complex)

የ ሌባ አይነደረቅ መልሶ ልብ ያደርቅ አሉ:: :lol: :lol: :lol: Should I slap you in the head to make you understand? You really don't matter whatever question you raised when it comes Ethiopia. Simple put, It ain't your business. You should be concerned about your own people. Don't you? Please kill whoever told you you are expert in Ethiopian politics.

If I were you, I should be concerned about this kind of reports than trying to be super Ethiopian than Ethiopians. Now Analise this.
Kenya says Eritrea, Ethiopia's main rival with whom it fought a 1998-2000 border war that still simmers, is arming al-Shabaa, a claim widely supported in the Security Council. Kenyan forces say three aircraft carrying weapons for al-Shabaab landed near Baidoa in November.

Read more: http:
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/Special/201 ... t=hs&or=tn

Postby }:-{] » 05 Mar 2012, 23:59

aragaw wrote:
}:-{] wrote:Ara...w Ag..me, will not discus the points raised, because it will expose his inferiority-complex. He will continue to try to change the subject to non-other than Shabia (i.e. the cause of his inferiority complex)

የ ሌባ አይነደረቅ መልሶ ልብ ያደርቅ አሉ:: :lol: :lol: :lol: Should I slap you in the head to make you understand? You really don't matter whatever question you raised when it comes Ethiopia. Simple put, It ain't your business. You should be concerned about your own people. Don't you? Please kill whoever told you you are expert in Ethiopian politics.

If I were you, I should be concerned about this kind of reports than trying to be super Ethiopian than Ethiopians. Now Analise this.
Kenya says Eritrea, Ethiopia's main rival with whom it fought a 1998-2000 border war that still simmers, is arming al-Shabaa, a claim widely supported in the Security Council. Kenyan forces say three aircraft carrying weapons for al-Shabaab landed near Baidoa in November.

How sad are the Ag...mes ? since when ones nationality determines which politics or country one can discuss ? aren't you the ones who discuss Somalia day in and day out, if you follow your own logic, you should only be allowed to discuss Tegraye. Therefore, you might ask yourself, how can you ara...w Aga... e make such a mistake, and embarrass yourself in such a bad way. The answer is simple, you are such an embarrassment because you have inferiority-complex.

So Which points do you agree or disagree with ? :D

Postby Aragaw » 06 Mar 2012, 00:16

aragaw wrote:

How sad are the Ag...mes ? since when ones nationality determines which politics or country one can discuss ? aren't you the ones who discuss Somalia day in and day out, if you follow your own logic, you should only be allowed to discuss Tegraye. Therefore, you might ask yourself, how can you ara...w Aga... e make such a mistake, and embarrass yourself in such a bad way. The answer is simple, you are such an embarrassment because you have inferiority-complex.

So Which points do you agree or disagree with ? :D

How sad are the Ag..Me? I don't know. Why don't you tell us. You have been with them, looted with them, slept with them until the day they kicked you out out and kept everything for themselves. It supposed to be a shared loot. Wasn't it? So you tell us I bet some of them slept with your mama too.

You see idiot, it is not the discussion part, There are many Eritreans who come and discuss issues that bound us. It is just idiots like you who want to shove it in our throat how, why and when we should fight Weyane. And you don't seem to get it. It ain't your business. You have so much of your own problem and you should concentrate on that. ምነዉ ድረቅ ትላለህ? Your expertise are not need.

you have inferiority-complex.

ከአያትህ አንድ የወረስከው ነገር ቢኖር; inferiority-complex. ነው:: Let's not even go there. Now, go and rescue your own people who are on the run.

Previous Page Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion