Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Halafi ’s letters: how I miss those Friday missives

Postby Adamu » 02 Mar 2012, 14:30

Please note that, Halafi had a tendency to grab onto a very issue (e.g. racism, poverty, conflict, religious and ethnic problems, etc) and then misuse the issue to advance his own personal enters and political propagandas. I suspect it often revealed more about Halafi’s physiology than he might have known. Please read the letter from the Halafi Mengedi in this Friday afternoon on Wuchale and Wajale history and we must appreciate his knowledge on the regional issues, including Italian system, Somaliland issues, Minilik government, etc

Halafi Mengedi wrote
“Logic should tell you that Wajale treaty is made by Menelik because Italians were in Somalia. When Menelik was telling Italians to go to Eritrea and occupy because Ras Alula was fighting the Mahdi Sudan. Menelik had good time with the Italians selling Ethiopian lands in the north while fellow Amhara in Gonder were burning like a hell by the Muslim Mahdi Sudan. What a shameful traitor Menelik was not Tigray but to his fellow Amharu in Gonder and all their churches burnt to ash, Menelik did not bother to come to their aid instead Tigray came to their help and again Menelik did it again by sending his assassins to kill King Yohanes and he did”

“Menelik was in Gonder prior to settle in Shewa and knows very well Gonder and should have strong feelings the people, landscaps of Gonder but refused to come to their aid at a very crutial time in Gonder histroy, how come???”

“Are the Amhara people the biggest liars in the planet for their treatment of Menelik as their founder and shaper of Amhara while fellow Amhara were going through hell by Muslim Mahdi but Menelik chose to have good time with Italians in Ogaden selling north Ethiopia???”

“Would you say no to participate in any way you can to defend Gonder and Gojjam if Egypt crossed Sudan and burn churches and kill people of Amhara because you see Woyane is in power???”

Re: Halafi ’s letters: how I miss those Friday missives

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 02 Mar 2012, 17:35

Please answer the followings:

What was the reason Menelik to have treaty in Wajale in Ogaden with Italy at that particular time???

Did Gonder churches burn and people slaughtered by Muslim Mahdi Sudan???

Did Menelik go to Gonder to help fellow Amharu, if not why not???

How come any honest Amhara does not condemn Menelik for betrayal of his fellow Amharu???

How come Amharu call Menelik as “EMUYE” the biggest traitor for his own ethnic, if it was other ethnic Ethiopian it is understandable but his own tribes???

Are the Amhara people the biggest liar in the planet for their treatment of Menelik as their founder and shaper of Amhara while fellow Amhara were going through hell by Muslim Mahdi but Menelik chose to have good time with Italians in Ogaden selling north Ethiopia???

Would you say no to participate in any way you can to defend Gonder and Gojjam if Egypt crossed Sudan and burn churches and kill people of Amhara because you see Woyane is in power???
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 02 Mar 2012, 22:39, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Deqi-Arawit » 02 Mar 2012, 17:38

Halafi Mengedi wrote:Please answer the followings:

What was the reason Menelik to have treaty in Wajale in Ogaden with Italy at that particular time???

Did Gonder churches burnt and people slaughtered by Muslim Mahdi Sudan???

Did Menelik went to Gonder to help fellow Amharu, if not why not???

How come any honest Amhara does not condemn Mekelik for betrayal of his fellow Amharu???

How come Amharu call Menelik as “EMUYE” the biggest traitor for own ethnic, if it was other ethnic Ethiopian it is understood but his own bribes???

Are the Amhara people the biggest liar in the planet for their treatment of Menelik as their founder and shaper of Amhara while fellow Amhara were going through hell by Muslim Mahdi but Menelik chose to have good time with Italians in Ogaden selling north Ethiopia???

Would you say no to participate in any way you can to defend Gonder and Gojjam if Egypt crossed Sudan and burn churches and kill people of Amhara because you see Woyane is in power???

Halaf-Meshenit.

I concur with you on this one.

To view the [deleted] Menelik as a hero is insult to the word.

Postby Deqi-Arawit » 02 Mar 2012, 17:47

Here are similiarities between the Midget Meles and the [deleted] Menelik....For starters, Their name starts with M which stands for [deleted] :lol:
1) They are cowards
2) Their manhood is always in question, i mean the midget Meles allows his whore wife to dictate and rule the country behind close doors...and the [deleted] Menelik ,even though i respect his wife...She had a great del of saying in all the matters which influenced the country.
3) Manipulatives
4) Power by all means..
5) They like to sleep with the Gringos.
6) Just like Menelik who allowed the Catholics preachers to preach their dogma in Ethiopia, the midget Meles is also encourging the spread of fake religion in the country.

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion