Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Re: Tigray's and Hararee women are the most gorgeous women in the world.

Postby Aragaw » 16 Feb 2012, 18:40

Eritrean wrote:
aragaw wrote:When was the last time you looked at yourself in the mirror? Meka Egere Weyane. By making this kind of inferiority comment you think you can create animosity among different ethnics? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sissy street boy

Don't get me wrong, Wello women are beautiful gorgeous, however, they are no match for Harari and Tigre Eritreans women, they can compete against other Bantu women from all over the African continent, but never against Tigre Eritrean and Harari, Go and see for yourself.

Anjethe yesasa, Fake Eritrean, Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Have same respect for your self and be who you are. No matter how much you try, you just cannot be who you are not. This state doesn't seem to sink. Just say black is beautiful and settle for that.

Postby Eritrean » 16 Feb 2012, 18:53

these two girls are very beautiful and stylish, The rest are just ugly girls photoshoped.

Postby Eritrean » 16 Feb 2012, 19:08

aragaw wrote:Anjethe yesasa, Fake Eritrean, Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.Have same respect for your self and be who you are. No matter how much you try, you just cannot be who you are not. This state doesn't seem to sink. Just say black is beautiful and settle for that.

Sissy street boy

Who told you that? beauty is not in the eyes of the beholder, It's all in the mind of the beholder.

In my mind, She is ugly
Alek wek

In my mind, She is such a beautiful.
Iman 1975

Postby Ertrawnet » 16 Feb 2012, 20:21

Eritrean wrote:these two girls are very beautiful and stylish, The rest are just ugly girls photoshoped.

You dont know what u talking about?? "UGLY AND PHOTOSHOPPED??" :roll: :roll:

Those girls u have on your avatar is not even top5 beatyful of those girls i posted...I bet all of them looks better than you, who are u to say they are "ugly and photoshopped " you mekelle ahiyaa gets gebru asrat.. Matter of fact none of them would date your TIGRAYAN kifuu a$$ becuse thats a crime against kebessawi culture. And how can you know about "style" by just watching the face of a woman?? Style is what you WEAR not how your face looks..

these looks better and are more "stylish "than those u favoured

this is style nice jackets, nice out fits etc

Postby Semira » 16 Feb 2012, 21:48

Ertrawnet wrote:this is style nice jackets, nice out fits etc

With due respect, Both of your girls have horse feature i.e long face with big mouth. the rest of the pictures you posted all have that trademark big forehead that makes your women look like bold men. If a woman doesn't have a fine hair line on her forehead, she can't be called a beauty. all of the women you posted, their hair line starts somewhere in the middle of their skull making them look like a man.

all in, with all your bragging and hallucinating, you can't produce one beauty who broke into the business. that says it all. your inferiority complex is driving you nuts and you are are more onto the preemtive strike. now look on the below picture and learn what beauty means and what brings to the individual. Look at the fine hairline on her forehead, the eyes, the proportion of the face, the chick etc. and learn who is the first black woman to be the cover page of Vogue megazine. the answer is ethiopian beauty

Postby Ertrawnet » 17 Feb 2012, 00:06

Semira Wrote: With due respect, Both of your girls have horse feature i.e long face with big mouth. the rest of the pictures you posted all have that trademark big forehead that makes your women look like bold men. If a woman doesn't have a fine hair line on her forehead, she can't be called a beauty. all of the women you posted, their hair line starts somewhere in the middle of their skull making them look like a man.

all in, with all your bragging and hallucinating, you can't produce one beauty who broke into the business. that says it all. your inferiority complex is driving you nuts and you are are more onto the preemtive strike. now look on the below picture and learn what beauty means and what brings to the individual. Look at the fine hairline on her forehead, the eyes, the proportion of the face, the chick etc. and learn who is the first black woman to be the cover page of Vogue megazine :roll: . the answer is ethiopian beauty

With due respect you're a retard!! Liya kebede is not the first black woman on the cover page of Vouge, the first woman was BEVERLY JOHNSSON..How can you tell by her pic that her hairline is fine ?? Her hair is split in the middle, combed to the sides. How can u tell she has a fine hairline when the hairlines is not even visable?? Also Big forhead etc is horn african trait.. I dont dont where you from gin?? :roll: Btw the girl i posted are not MODELS, these are just pics from a nightclub called "Club shukoirna"

Now back to reality of so called "normal forhead and fine hairline" and Beautyful EARSLOBES and ofcoruse a PERFECT BODY :lol:

LOL what a erection killer asssss :oops:

Let me Quote Dr Dre from the song "nutthin but a G thang" And who gives a f**ck about Vouge?? Even ALEX WEX the dinka sudanese girl made the cover of the Vouge. The way they define beaty is sick.. Also 93% of all men dont find the vouge cover girls/models with their anorectic looks as sexxyy. 80% of the clothes the "models" wear on the run way is not even worn by the Mainstream..

ALex Wex

sara nuru with perfect hairline and forhead :roll:

The First black woman on the front cover of Vouge beverly johnsson

Postby Eritrean » 17 Feb 2012, 01:12

According to Vogue site, Beverly Johnson is the absolute first black model to appear on the cover of American Vogue in 1974, while, Iman is the first black woman born in Africa to appear on the cover of American Vogue in 1976,

Anyway, Semira, thank you for putting Bantu Ertrawnet in his place.

Postby Eritrean » 17 Feb 2012, 01:22

Ertrawnet wrote:these looks better and are more "stylish "than those u favoured

Bantu Ertrawnet

Being light skinned doesn't mean beautiful, You can't even see their face.

Postby Obamajr. » 17 Feb 2012, 02:08

Eritrean wrote:
Obamajr. wrote:
Eritrean wrote:Wello are ugly bantu, Tigre-Eritreans and Harari women are the best looking in Africa.

:lol: Bisbis- zeregna, Lemgane -a*g*am*e

ListroJr

You are not a man, you are a very feminine Gurage [deleted], So, I strongly suggest you to change your username to an Islamic female name, like Fatima or Nadia, you actually can change your username without a new registration.

Chigrram Shab ian foot soldier -
you are a brain washed mf in this forum. why don't you bend down for your President for life [Issais ]and let him entertain you for good.? :lol: Zergena agamae

Postby Ertrawnet » 17 Feb 2012, 02:29

"Eritrean" You must be one blind agamiyaa [deleted] ... and who cares what you think, the most important is not how one look. The most important is thatt all eritreans hate agames for genrations to come :lol: :lol: and you gumame agamiyess are begging as usual for normalisation "bejakum mesakom knkown delina" kid kondaff shekati beles
BTW you really Beni amir tigre, what does ela banderetna ta mean???

Previous Page Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion