Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum


Tigray's and Hararee women are the most gorgeous women in the world.

Postby abel qael » 15 Feb 2012, 20:35


Last edited by abel qael on 15 Feb 2012, 23:32, edited 1 time in total.



Re: Tigray's and Merebmilash's Tigrigna Women are the most gorgeous women in the world.

Postby Ertrawnet » 15 Feb 2012, 20:56


I dont agreee 8)
Last edited by Ertrawnet on 16 Feb 2012, 11:33, edited 1 time in total.



Re: Tigray's and Merebmilash's Tigrigna Women are the most gorgeous women in the world.

Postby abel qael » 15 Feb 2012, 21:09


Ertrawnet, seriously, the Tigrigna women all the way from Alewaha to Qarora are extremely beautiful.

Remember the legendary Rayan outlaws, who are crazy with the Deqi maayliham, enderta's most beautiful women.


The deqi maayliham are typical beautiful Tigrigna women.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W88Hb2Zw36U



Re: Tigray's and Merebmilash's Tigrigna Women are the most gorgeous women in the world.

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 15 Feb 2012, 21:50


abel qael wrote:Ertrawnet, seriously, the Tigrigna women all the way from Alewaha to Qarora are extremely beautiful.

Remember the legendary Rayan outlaws, who are crazy with the Deqi maayliham, enderta's most beautiful women.


The deqi maayliham are typical beautiful Tigrigna women.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W88Hb2Zw36U


Have you been in Adwa, if you are not I can understand you but if are then you are absolutely lying. Have you been in Wello??? Do you think most of Wello weredas are better than the Adwa women??? Tell the truth!!!



Re: Tigray's and Merebmilash's Tigrigna Women are the most gorgeous women in the world.

Postby abel qael » 15 Feb 2012, 22:03


weditomqomalat menexti Eliet Xamat, dirty subsubgumame, go kill yourself here comes the dauntless Adwans that you envy and fear to death.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfB_yJMVqOQ



Re: Tigray's and Merebmilash's Tigrigna Women are the most gorgeous women in the world.

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 15 Feb 2012, 22:12


abel qael wrote:weditomqomalat menexti Eliet Xamat, dirty subsubgumame, go kill yourself here comes the dauntless Adwans that you envy and fear to death.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfB_yJMVqOQ


Korchach Fretut wedi Gerlassie Baria. Engayan shinti eklinn Tigray!!!



Re: Tigray's and Merebmilash's Tigrigna Women are the most gorgeous women in the world.

Postby abel qael » 15 Feb 2012, 22:20


Without these dynamic, lean and mean adwan heroes and heroins, Tigrigna would be half dead.


VIVA ADWA, the bastion of not only Tigray but also that of entire Ethiopia and the entire horn.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWIkZO5um64



Re: Tigray's and Merebmilash's Tigrigna Women are the most gorgeous women in the world.

Postby Semira » 15 Feb 2012, 22:22


yes, world beater beauties from tigray and tigrigna ethnic groups. we agree on the assessment that is taken here lol

abel [deleted], don't let your nemesis misraq/thomas see you out of your cage ([deleted]) and discuss about women :D

Image
Image
Image



Re: Tigray's and Merebmilash's Tigrigna Women are the most gorgeous women in the world.

Postby quindibu » 15 Feb 2012, 22:47


Semira wrote:yes, world beater beauties from tigray and tigrigna ethnic groups. we agree on the assessment that is taken here lol

abel [deleted], don't let your nemesis misraq/thomas see you out of your cage ([deleted]) and discuss about women :D

Image
Image
Image


I don't see the need to drag a little kid into your spat with your countryman. If you're that desperate to prove your point, you could have posted your own picture with your 5 kids. Hope your kids teeth won't be like the Brits. :lol:



Re: Tigray's and Merebmilash's Tigrigna Women are the most gorgeous women in the world.

Postby abel qael » 15 Feb 2012, 23:15


Here is Misraq, semira, the [deleted] [deleted].
Image
Why does Semira the [deleted] keep posting and reposting the picture of those best looking gumame ladies, who masqueraded as Xamatians, sort of gumame tribals such as halafi [deleted] living under Tigray proper?
Go figure, [deleted] Semira is itching to be dildoed by those two xamatians.

Next Page


Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Bwendimu, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Halafi Mengedi, Hamassien, Majestic-12 [Bot], SahoBrah, Shewit, whereisthedog, Yahoo [Bot], yoha, Zmeselo