Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Re: Policy Shift Observed as UK Invited Eritrea for Bilateral Talks and Investment

Postby Erishikor » 13 Feb 2012, 17:07

Neighbour OJ,
so basically you're saying that you want PIA to outsmart your president so that he can stay in power for longer? If PIA listens to your great advice, that's what will happen. Btw, what happened to your pledge of kicking every tyrant's tiny ar*se? :D

Obamajr. wrote:
YeSat-Nebelbal wrote:Personally, I would watch out for the backstabbers looters of the world, the Brits. These are the same people that kissed up to the Eritreans till the 2007 release of some British citizens from the Afar freedom fighters and, how did they repay Eritrea back? By sending MI5 and MI6 agents harm the country while pretending to be independent private company not linked to the government. Nothing came out of the second goodwill the Eritreans accorded the Brits with, the first one eboldened them to follow with the second act, now if the Eritreans accommodated the Brits, this tiem they will send their plane to violate the Eritteans air space. Unless they pay for everything (the past, the present and the potential third act to follow), there is no need to be nice to them and EVER trust them again. The British are the owl of the world, they see and hear things on all 360 degree at the same time they work at nigh under the cover of the darkness, while during the day remain hidden digesting what they gobbled at night.

richard wrote:The pillar of the British foreign policy can be summed up as “ there are no permanent friends nor permanent enemies but only permanent Interest.” Here they are!

http://www.tesfanews.net/archives/6477

By Foreign and Commonwealth Office ,

Foreign Office Minister Henry Bellingham met with the Eritrean Delegation to discuss a range of issues including the UK’s bilateral relationship with Eritrea.

The Eritrean Foreign Minister, Osman Saleh, and Yemane Ghebreab, senior political adviser to the President, visited the Foreign Office from 7-8 February. This was the first Eritrean ministerial visit to the UK.

The Eritrean Delegation met the Minister of Africa, Henry Bellingham, the Secretary of State for International Development, Andrew Mitchell, and had meetings with senior Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and UKBA officials.

A range of issues were discussed including the UK’s bilateral relationship with Eritrea; regional security and stability; migration and piracy.

Mr Bellingham also underlined the importance the UK attaches to improvements to human rights, including the case of the G11 (the group of 11 parliamentarians arrested in September 2001), and religious and press freedoms.

Mr Bellingham also hosted a business roundtable for existing and potential investors in which 22 companies participated. Discussion centred on potential investment opportunities in the extractive (mining) industries, infrastructure development, agriculture and financial services.

http://www.tesfanews.net/archives/6477

To all shabos in this forum,
Instead of crying about the past, you need to focus in order how to stop your cousin Ashebir Zenawi from being the top of your master Issaias. Your master is a fool by attacking the West. In my opinion, It is not going to work. Your leader has to cooperate and do his best to have friends in the west. Those Russian and chinese are not going to help him in the future. You can learn form tyrant Assad.[ they will stay with him, when the kitchen is getting hot, they will disappear.]They always look for their own interests the same as West.
My point is, at this moment Ashebir holds the upper hand while Issaiass is the target of the West. simple formula for your guys. :roll: Issias has to open his eyes and swallow his pride in order to compete with his cousin Zenawi once for all. :roll: You have two ports and try to use them by any means you can. If you do that, your leader will stay longer than Ashebir Zenawi for sure. This is my perspective and I hope you accept my criticism for good.

Re: Policy Shift Observed as UK Invited Eritrea for Bilateral Talks and Investment

Postby Akele » 13 Feb 2012, 20:33

It’s pretty pathetic that some people think the self proclaimed president for life is anti food aid and anti west: the fact of the matter is FOOD is being used as the ultimate weapon in Eritrea(he learnt something from his uncle who was the governor of wello during haileselasie time when millions of ethiopians perished). If the ordinary people are held by their stomach, the only thing they worry day in and day out is how to feed their family, otherwise they would be asking for their political rights. The self proclaimed president for life and his illegal shifta gov't are the sole employers and ration givers in Eritrea. It is this very reason thousands of Eritreans are leaving their beloved country and family to an alien land. 'he kicked the NGO'S from eritrea inorder to keep the preying eyes of the west from his brutal crimes and to put the brave eritreans people on their knees. Pls don't be confused by the empty rhetoric being used by revu and other robots who are trying to make the devil in Eritrea something he is not.
As far as the west goes, it’s well documented when the self proclaimed president for life was sucking Donald Rumsfeld nuts and the u.s to open base in Eritrea and he was the first dictator to join the "coalition of the willing" against saddam Hussein Iraq. the self proclaimed president for life have said on many occasion that the presence of the mighty u.s.a is necessary in the horn of Africa for peace to prevail against anti peace elements and terrorist; the question is why did he switch position so fast? It is simple, the u.s rejected his offer, and thus he is mad as hell. All the empty halewlow that’s coming out of the moron dictator and his lunatic cadres is hallow nonsense, and baseless bull crap.

p.s we the Eritrean people remember it was the u.s that flew him to Israel when he was sick with cerebral malaria. He is not anti food aid nor is he anti west. He is mad at the u.s because they chose another [deleted] in zenawi instead of himself (he served his masters really well for decades yet they rejected him). Who could forget that isaias was sent to the liberation struggle by the c.i.a to destroy and dismantle elf (as well as other bright nationalist eritreans) simply because the u.s was scared to death of elf dominated by Muslims. Isaias isn’t anti west or u.s , infact he was their number 1 [deleted] for a long long time.

Postby sensa-asab » 13 Feb 2012, 21:17

Repeating lies doesn't make it truth,the problem is the Agmes or the Hatela opposition spread a lie and soon they believe its true!!
He never claimed he ddint need aid,but he has been saying aid is not good for any nation if used out of emergencies,cos it creates a habit of depending on others.

Postby Akele » 13 Feb 2012, 21:29

sensa-asab wrote:Repeating lies doesn't make it truth,the problem is the Agmes or the Hatela opposition spread a lie and soon they believe its true!!
He never claimed he ddint need aid,but he has been saying aid is not good for any nation if used out of emergencies,cos it creates a habit of depending on others.

he is starving the eritrean people on purpose bi**tc***h, inorder to put them at his mercy (all the private sector destroyed, snatching food from farmers for almost free, denying afars from fishing etc etc). isaias afkelbi is Judas Iscariot, we brought him to power with our blood and flesh yet this is how he repays the brave hizbi eritrea. the eritrean people don't need his advise, they are hardworking since ancient times even worse who elected him to tell us whats good or bad. he is fake, pls go fool unsuspecting ethiopians we know his devilish tactics.

isaias afkelbi=juda iscariot/devil himself.

Postby Obamajr. » 14 Feb 2012, 00:24

Erishikor wrote:Neighbour OJ,
so basically you're saying that you want PIA to outsmart your president so that he can stay in power for longer? If PIA listens to your great advice, that's what will happen. Btw, what happened to your pledge of kicking every tyrant's tiny ar*se? :D

Erisshikor- My neighbor,
You are correct. PIA has to use his brain and his talent to out smart Ashebir. That is my whole point. As you know very well, I don't have any kind respect for tyrants no matter how good they are.
Last edited by Obamajr. on 14 Feb 2012, 00:27, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Obamajr. » 14 Feb 2012, 00:27

Zmeselo wrote:OJ, the problem is PIA believes in "better to die standing than live on ones knees!"

Zmeselo, :roll: that is his prerogative and not mine.

Postby YeSat-Nebelbal » 14 Feb 2012, 00:28

Obamajr. wrote:To all shabos in this forum,
Instead of crying about the past, you need to focus in order how to stop your cousin Ashebir Zenawi from being the top of your master Issaias. Your master is a fool by attacking the West. In my opinion, It is not going to work. Your leader has to cooperate and do his best to have friends in the west. Those Russian and chinese are not going to help him in the future. You can learn form tyrant Assad.[ they will stay with him, when the kitchen is getting hot, they will disappear.]They always look for their own interests the same as West.
My point is, at this moment Ashebir holds the upper hand while Issaiass is the target of the West. simple formula for your guys. :roll: Issias has to open his eyes and swallow his pride in order to compete with his cousin Zenawi once for all. :roll: You have two ports and try to use them by any means you can. If you do that, your leader will stay longer than Ashebir Zenawi for sure. This is my perspective and I hope you accept my criticism for good.

Eritrea's success and strength means TPLF's and their financiers weakness and decline. As far as you like Ethiopia you have think like most of us do or else you do not like Ethiopia as much as we do, hence you like Woyanne over Ethiopia, and that means you are a Woyanne. You have to support the ideas the Eritreans are implementing for the safety and stability of the region.

Postby revolutions » 14 Feb 2012, 00:35

richard wrote:The pillar of the British foreign policy can be summed up as “ there are no permanent friends nor permanent enemies but only permanent Interest.” :idea: :idea:

Postby Obamajr. » 14 Feb 2012, 00:49

YeSat-Nebelbal wrote:

Eritrea's success and strength means TPLF's and their financiers weakness and decline. As far as you like Ethiopia you have think like most of us do or else you do not like Ethiopia as much as we do, hence you like Woyanne over Ethiopia, and that means you are a Woyanne. You have to support the ideas the Eritreans are implementing for the safety and stability of the region.

YN, We know each other very well. If you believe I a m a weyane, you are a shabian foot soldier. You can call me what ever you want, I am who I am and I will entertain you in any way you want me too. :) Mic free

Postby YeSat-Nebelbal » 14 Feb 2012, 01:17

Oj, you sure are a typical Woyanne. You are still hanged up on the Eritrean leader, as if he is the problem in the equation, even though you are well aware TPLF is the evil of the region. As for Eris, they are doing what matters to them and their economy, despite all the concerted effort against their rights to live in peace and safety with justice. But being strong and a good force their stand is helping them, they are winning over all the concerted negative influences being pushed by people and departments. They suffered greatly under the previous administration's reckless policy toward Africa, and when this administration took over, they thought the negative influence would subside if not help them achieve peace and stability over the region, to the contrary the negative influences ramped up under this administration, to our :shock:

Regardless, of what's going on, we are happy to see them march through the gridlocks we throw before their path and continue to progress against all the negative influences. Had it materialized it would have crippled their tiny yet vibrant economy, luckily they are doing well. In addition, we will continue to fight for justice and peace NO MATTER WHERE the sources are! I have one clear personal philosophy, it is to support GOOD over EVIL. Hence, I MUST and WILL continue to stand with the Eritreans against all the concerted efforts being concocted and pushed to undermine them. Every Ethiopian is informed more than I can say, ESAT producers and other intellectual Ethiopians are coming to the understand the problem of the region is Meles and Woyanne, and it is not because he likes to harm them but he lacks confidence feed himself.

Obamajr. wrote:
YeSat-Nebelbal wrote:

YN, We know each other very well. If you believe I a m a weyane, you are a shabian foot soldier. You can call me what ever you want, I am who I am and I will entertain you in any way you want me too. :) Mic free

Previous Page Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion