Ethiopian News and Opinion Forum

Re: Elias Kifle gets life in jail

Postby Minelik » 30 Jan 2012, 15:44

Elias you cannot manage a single blog and very ironic to see you complain about African leaders who are running a country. If you want to show leadership start with this little fifth column website... And we will believe you.

This note is in response to your biased administration skill. Your room is littered by Semira with a constant nonsense postings and you overlooked our request... To our surprise you remove threads that challenges you.

I wonder how your judgement is different from the weyane judge? And if you claim them to be unjust..I would ask you to look in to a mirror and ask yourself the same question... Are you fair?

Postby Aragaw » 30 Jan 2012, 15:56

Minelik wrote:Elias you cannot manage a single blog and very ironic to see you complain about African leaders who are running a country. If you want to show leadership start with this little fifth column website... And we will believe you.

This note is in response to your biased administration skill. Your room is littered by Semira with a constant nonsense postings and you overlooked our request... To our surprise you remove threads that challenges you.

I wonder how your judgement is different from the weyane judge? And if you claim them to be unjust..I would ask you to look in to a mirror and ask yourself the same question... Are you fair?

SHUT UP STUPID. You have been pooping and peeing in this form the past 6 years as you wish and you have the nerve to complain? Why don't you take your raggedy as*s back to Aig if you are not happy here? Tell us who deliver the best punch to your Weyane masters than Elias? Isn't that the reason he got life from your master? If Elias didn't matter Woyane wouldn't even bother to accuse him of all the garbage they came up with. But you are too stupid to understand that. Who expose Weyane better than Ethiopian forum? You are crated to complain about everything unless things go your way. Yetarick atela Weyane. Esti megemeria show your single contribution against weyane before accusing the man who gave you a place to let steam out. Liksks mesgana bis weyane. Yetraik atela.

Postby Minelik » 30 Jan 2012, 15:57

Aragabi ante likiskis seta set ....marageb is your trademark.
Last edited by Minelik on 31 Jan 2012, 13:23, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Aragaw » 30 Jan 2012, 16:02

Minelik wrote:Aragabi ante likiskis seta set ....marageb is your trademark.

No Marageb is yours. I am just telling you who you are. [deleted]. Now why don't you go to your base AIGA if you are not happy. No one is out here to get you. It is your stupidity keep on tripping you. You can't even manage your own household you complain about this forum that is open to everyone. TEFFERAM. No one is holing you without your wish. Go away. Zenb.

Postby Minelik » 30 Jan 2012, 16:07

Aragabi....have a little respect for yourself....the message was targeted to Elias and you poke your nose..this is why I say you are a well trained aqatari...likiskis wend lij have many qualities and that does not include maqater....you are lowlife ...your terms speaks volume about who you are, and again I refuse to get myself to your level... Now let Elias speaks for himself...unless you are addicted of.......I let you finish it.

Postby Aragaw » 30 Jan 2012, 16:50

Minelik wrote:Aragabi....have a little respect for yourself....the message was targeted to Elias and you poke your nose..this is why I say you are a well trained aqatari...likiskis wend lij have many qualities and that does not include maqater....you are lowlife ...your terms speaks volume about who you are, and again I refuse to get myself to your level... Now let Elias speaks for himself...unless you are addicted of.......I let you finish it.

I do have a lot of respect for myself. Unlike you I don't run wherever I see erection. I tell it as I see it. And I always your stupidity. I just couldn't pass it with giving you a word of advise. When the Eritreans beat the crap out of you you run to Weyane and when Weyane bleed you beyond repair you go to the Eritreans for political asylum. I all I did was try help no to s u c k anyone's manhood just for protection. I am surprised you brought Elias to this the man who gave you all the freedom to be as stupid and as retarded as you want the past 6 years. You are just mesgan bis, welawaye [deleted] and I am not shy about it to tell you. The only time you go out and cry is when they beat the crap out of you but when you thought you had upper hand when you go out wage war against Eritrea saying bomb bomb bomb you didn't complain about the performance of this forum. You always come out crying when you have no defense. Be a man and take it. Misganabis ye tarik atela.

Postby Minelik » 31 Jan 2012, 13:29

Aragabiew....likiskis..maqater is your habit.

Postby Aragaw » 31 Jan 2012, 13:35

Minelik wrote:Aragabiew....likiskis..maqater is your habit.

Let both Shabia and Weyane be the witnesses. I mean, your moth is on both d i c k s. Depending who is holding the torch in that particular date. Ye tarick atela.

Previous Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion