Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Re: US Presidential Candidates: Who's Good for Ethiopia?

Postby Zmeselo » 17 Jan 2012, 13:34

Mini liq, we´ve executed ur types by the hundreds of thousands before and one azzhole more is just a footnote! :mrgreen:

Postby eden » 17 Jan 2012, 13:42

trust me minelik, the sicker the language of the hgdef blind follower gets, the more proof he is out of his comfort zone that hgdef propaganda surrounds him with.

the more they venture to the internet, the more they are exposed to reality out side the hgdef mendef bubble they lived in for a long time, the uglier their language gets as they feel this immense shift within them.

expect zemeselo's language to get even uglier and consider it good as he is going through pain that will ultimately lead him to reconciliation with the people who have to endure the abuse of the rulers. don't feel mad about them. feel sorry for them and pray for them. that's what i do.

Postby Minelik » 17 Jan 2012, 13:46

Zmeselo wrote:Mini liq, we´ve executed ur types by the hundreds of thousands before and one azzhole more is just a footnote! :mrgreen:

Zmeslo..your banana republic is on the brink of collapse...just add six mire months..r tears will be wiped out of the map and become a province adminstered under Tigray region aka Kilil Ande:idea: .

Postby revolutions » 17 Jan 2012, 15:02

Deqi-Arawit wrote:Revolution..Please leave Ron paul alone..Too much advertise from you might turn the man to be just like Obama. :D

Ouch! Ouch! That really hurts. LOL I only helped Obama get elected and I've no control whatsoever over what he did after he became a President. I doubt that we would be taken for a ride again since Dr Paul's track record show a 30-year-long of ideological consistency, and for a man with such integrity, I don't think he will let us down. Ron Paul 2012 ! 8)

Last edited by revolutions on 17 Jan 2012, 15:11, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Minelik » 17 Jan 2012, 15:08

revolutions wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:Revolution..Please leave Ron paul alone..Too much advertise from you might turn the man to be just like Obama. :D

Ouch! Ouch! That really hurts. LOL I only helped Obama get elected and I've no control whatsoever over what he did after he became a President. I doubt that we would be taken for a ride again since Dr Paul's track record show a 30-year-long of ideological consistency, and for a man with such integrity, I don't think he will let us down. Ron Paul 2012 ! 8)

Revolution....huh? You helped Obama got elected? Give me a break....you shabbo have no efret at all.

Postby revolutions » 17 Jan 2012, 15:18

Mini-lick,
You better be scared — very scared!
:cry:
ImageImage

Postby Naga Tuma » 20 Jan 2012, 02:12

revolutions wrote:US Presidential Candidates: Who's Good for Ethiopia?

What kind of question is that? You don't ask who is good for Mr. revolution? But never mind because that is what you just did. A leader is a leader in and of him/herself. You need a thinker in a leader. Newt Gingrich must have been an excellent history student because he is the most knowledgeable among the nominees. Stop talking and get down to work, really. I have been looking forward to the debate between President Obama and Speaker Gingrich. This is a moment in history like the times of Argi Amani, Plato, Gelileli, and so on. You must have seen it coming naturally, that is if your thinking processes were developed and wired naturally.

"Among republican systems, Gadaa is superior" - A. Plowden

Why republicanism should take back America, October 31, 2010

The Newt Gingrich Factor in the Game of the Brains, September 25, 2011

Republicanism on Trial, January 2, 2012

What is next? Light enlightenment in the heart of your Manga friends?

Postby Naga Tuma » 22 Jan 2012, 13:32

It is not that I am a good debater. I articulate the deepest-held values of the American people.

Isn't that about right, revolution? Did you run away from your own thread? Whoever articulates the deepest-held values of the American people, or humanity for that matter, wins. Why do you think Plowden said that "among republican systems, Gada is superior"?

Previous Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion