Ethiopian News and Opinion Forum

Picture Exposure: Do you know these short Tigray Tyrant Meles Zenawi supporters?

Postby Silk Da Shocker » 24 Aug 2011, 07:27

Short Tigray dictator Meles Zenawi supporters waving their ugly flag at Tigray festival in Washington DC this Aug. 5, 2011

If you are an Ethiopian, you should punish these short dictator Meles Zenawi supporters. I'm sure Revolution knows a few faces here, so feel free to put names on these short Zenawi supporter.

Re: Picture Exposure: Do you know these short Tigray Tyrant Meles Zenawi supporters?

Postby revolutions » 24 Aug 2011, 13:59

They're celebrating the woyane-made famine in Ethiopia, expected to bring in millions of dollars in aid to fatten the wallets of their TPLF apartheid regime— money that will be exported out of the country to enrich it's Diaspora supporters who are living large at the expense of the starving Ethiopian children. They hold festivals at the arrival of famine and congratulate each other with high five on a job well done creating another epic famine in Ethiopia.

Like I said on a previous post... the people attending these T.P.L.F. festivals don't see themselves as Ethiopians, but as Tigrayans temporarily occupying Ethiopia, waiting for an opportune moment to declare their independence from Ethiopia to finally create their "Abay Tigray Republic," whose flag they were waving at their "Tigray festival" halls.

Again, Ethiopia, for these woyane wolves, is a dairy cow whose baby calf they had slaughtered and consumed, and by appearing covered with the dead calf's skin in front of the mother cow, they are pulling off a grand deception that triggers the cow's maternal instinct to lick the dead calf's skin and let go of her milk.

But it won't be long before the mother cow realizes that the razor-sharp teeth she feels puncturing holes in her nipples and causing her all the pain and discomfort could not possibly be of her hungry calf, but of some savage woyane wolves in her dead calf's skin.

Re: Picture Exposure: Do you know these short Tigray Tyrant Meles Zenawi supporters?

Postby Shewit » 24 Aug 2011, 16:32

Silk Da Shocker wrote:Short Tigray dictator Meles Zenawi supporters waving their ugly flag at Tigray festival in Washington DC this Aug. 5, 2011

If you are an Ethiopian, you should punish these short dictator Meles Zenawi supporters. I'm sure Revolution knows a few faces here, so feel free to put names on these short Zenawi supporter.

DUMB [deleted], SCUM LOSER,
WHAT THE FAK ARE YOU GOING TO DO IF I TELL YOU I SUPPORT TPLF? I AM GUAL WEYANIT AND MAKE SUR TO KNOW THAT I SUPPORT A MILLION TIMES, NOT ONLY IN WORDS BUT IN ACTION! A COWARD HOBO SUCH AS YOUR SELF HAS NO MORAL TIGHT TO MAKE THAT SORT OF FOOLISH QUESTION.
TOO BAD YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO TRY TO IMPOSE UPON BRAVE ETHIOPIANS WHAT TYPE OF CIVIC OR POLITICAL INSTITUTIONS THEY SHOULD SUPPORT! THAT SHOWS YOUR INCOMPETENCY YOUR LIMIT AND YOUR INABILITY TO LEARN FROM YOUR COMPOUNDED SAD PAST. I AM TEGRAWEITI ETHIOPIAWIT AND I HAVE EARNED TO DECIDE MY DESTINY. I REJECT YOUR IMPOSITION, TRANSGRESSION AND INTIMIDATION AND IF YOU FORCE ME, I AM GOING SAY YOU, HELL – GO TO HELL! YEHONK [deleted] SHIMAGELEEE!
LEARN FROM YOUR MENGISTU IF SUCH BEHAVIOUR WILL EVER BRING ANY THING GOOD, IF YOU HAVE THE WILL AND STAMINA, COME AND TRY ME!
LONG LIVE TPLF -

Postby Minelik » 24 Aug 2011, 16:38

Shewaye zeregna ....like most Ethiopians you should have said Ethiopian first then tigray next.since you are denqoro racist you wrote that stmt.

Postby Shewit » 24 Aug 2011, 16:43

Minelik wrote:Shewaye zeregna ....like most Ethiopians you should have said Ethiopian first then tigray next.since you are denqoro racist you wrote that stmt.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSegeraWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
I would rather let you [deleted] and play with your own feces. No need to respond to Shetataaa - - R

Postby Minelik » 24 Aug 2011, 17:23

Shewaye ye Banda lij . You are not Ethiopian. Your days are numbered. You will have no where to escape. You parasite a...game .

Postby HornWatch » 24 Aug 2011, 17:58

guys, Tigrian diasporas supporting a political party of their choice shouldn't concern us at all.
we need to focus on real issues which are transforming the horn of Africa into a terrorists' training hub. Here are eritrean singers known as "the eriam sisters" who are based in the USA and directly financing Alshebab, an extremist organization in somalia, which is on the top terrorists list of the united states.

At the time the US and UN are working on another round of sanctions on the eritrean dictator, the eriam sisters(knowingly or unknowingly ) have been seen in sawa and other terrorist training camps in eritrea.
Attachments
hornW-3R.jpg
US Tax payers money financing terrorists.
hornW-3R.jpg (64.08 KiB) Viewed 985 times

Postby Shewit » 24 Aug 2011, 18:06

Minelik wrote:Shewaye ye Banda lij . You are not Ethiopian. Your days are numbered. You will have no where to escape. You parasite a...game .

SSSSSSSegeraWWWWWWW
You must be fully blown certified dumb to echo what your father used to say! Your coward Mengistu is having a miserable life in Zimbabwe, apparently for applying what you (the real imbecile) are preaching here.
Do you like the SSSegeraWWW term with tripe S’s and W’s? Does it reflect your behaviour?

Postby HornWatch » 24 Aug 2011, 18:24

HornWatch wrote:guys, Tigrian diasporas supporting a political party of their choice shouldn't concern us at all.
we need to focus on real issues which are transforming the horn of Africa into a terrorists' training hub. Here are eritrean singers known as "the eriam sisters" who are based in the USA and directly financing Alshebab, an extremist organization in somalia, which is on the top terrorists list of the united states.

At the time the US and UN are working on another round of sanctions on the eritrean dictator, the eriam sisters(knowingly or unknowingly ) have been seen in sawa and other terrorist training camps in eritrea.

Eriam Sisters: US Tax payers money being used by somalian terrorists ! Every concerned citizen who want to see peace in the horn of Africa should notify the US authorities about this matter. It's naive to think the eritrean dictator will stop its terrorist activities when many eritrean disporas in the west are directly financing him against the UN law.
Attachments
hornW-1.jpg
hornW-1.jpg (93.87 KiB) Viewed 972 times

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion