Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Sara Al-Amoudi ordered to pay $19.5 million

Postby Ameche » 16 Aug 2010, 15:30

Sara Al-Amoudi ordered to pay $19.5 million
http://www.ethiopianreview.com/content/28747

that is why the government of eritrea & the people of eritrea don't allow this thug come to eritrea or invest in eritrea. al-almoudi is a theif.
he stold billion of dollars from poor ethiopian with support of weyane. as you see he and his daughrter adre international criminal. thy to steal money from UK and got bosted. these people have no nationality. fake people. wake up ethiopians.
:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Re: Sara Al-Amoudi ordered to pay $19.5 million

Postby Aba-Dula » 17 Aug 2010, 22:18

She is rich, thanks to Ethiopian slave labor she can pay this fines in no time.

Postby Belay » 17 Aug 2010, 22:22

Folks read the news first.. she is not Alamudin daughter.. he denied it.

Postby Aba-Dula » 17 Aug 2010, 23:02

Excerpted from article

Miss Al-Amoudi, who was not at the hearing, is seeking to set aside the judgment at Central London County Court. Mystery surrounds the background of Miss Al-Amoudi. In the past, she has claimed to be the daughter of one of the richest men in the world, Saudi-Ethiopian businessman Mohammed Hussein Al-Amoudi.

Sara Al Amoudi has been ordered to pay back £12.5 million after a judge ruled against her in a dispute with a property tycoon

Yesterday, the billionaire’s London-based spokesman said that she was not his daughter. Miss Al-Amoudi also claimed that Saudi businessman Mohammed bin Aboud Al-Amoudi – who owns the InterContinental Hotel in Jeddah – was her father.

The article says she is the daughter of Mohammed Al-AMoudi, and she confirms that with pride.

Belay wrote:Folks read the news first.. she is not Alamudin daughter.. he denied it.

Postby Minelik » 18 Aug 2010, 17:45

Aba-Dula wrote:Excerpted from article

Miss Al-Amoudi, who was not at the hearing, is seeking to set aside the judgment at Central London County Court. Mystery surrounds the background of Miss Al-Amoudi. In the past, she has claimed to be the daughter of one of the richest men in the world, Saudi-Ethiopian businessman Mohammed Hussein Al-Amoudi.

Sara Al Amoudi has been ordered to pay back £12.5 million after a judge ruled against her in a dispute with a property tycoon

Yesterday, the billionaire’s London-based spokesman said that she was not his daughter. Miss Al-Amoudi also claimed that Saudi businessman Mohammed bin Aboud Al-Amoudi – who owns the InterContinental Hotel in Jeddah – was her father.

The article says she is the daughter of Mohammed Al-AMoudi, and she confirms that with pride.

Belay wrote:Folks read the news first.. she is not Alamudin daughter.. he denied it.

LOL I can claim that Warren Buffet is my father and does that make the news true? Alamudiun denied the story as false and I do not see it 's worthy of discussing it.

Postby Hawileyto » 18 Aug 2010, 21:15

She sure is ugly and looks like a terrorist. Doesn't she? What do you think Menelik - our resident terror expert! :D

Postby Minelik » 18 Aug 2010, 21:31

Hawileyto wrote:She sure is ugly and looks like a terrorist. Doesn't she? What do you think Menelik - our resident terror expert! :D

LOL Hawilteyo thanks for asking my views... in my opinion I do not associate terrorism with religion.. the 'burqa' she is wearing is a cultural/religious cloth... like our eritrean tribes dress up so..... such as Saho, Kunama etc. even our Hamasien women dress nice , they cover their head with white cloth ... and most of the Hamasien women breaded their hair with gold.... am I right??

Postby Minelik » 18 Aug 2010, 21:32

Gurezza wrote:Belay,
Ante Kebte Nehe Egziabheren :D . Alamoudii is rich muslim. He can have hundred wives and thousands children all over the world as long as he support them. He might not know or raise all his children. Don't you know that osma Binladen father has so many wives and so many kids? Don't you know that one of his kids is Ethiopian, which is Osamas half brother?

.... LOL I am not kebit but you made a good point Guru. You may be right...

Postby Minelik » 18 Aug 2010, 21:59

You see when you agree honestly you get a credit and respect. But, if you twist every thing like twisted Aiggamezz you don't get respect. Any way where is [deleted]? I haven't see him recently? Did you kill him? :D :D

LOL I am very democrat and moderate person.. I do not know if you know this...

As to [deleted]...he was here... he wont go no where... :D

Postby Obamajr. » 19 Aug 2010, 09:44

:lol: fesso- you are a weak TPLF Weyane Monkey in this forum period.

Minelik wrote:
You see when you agree honestly you get a credit and respect. But, if you twist every thing like twisted Aiggamezz you don't get respect. Any way where is [deleted]? I haven't see him recently? Did you kill him? :D :D

LOL I am very democrat and moderate person.. I do not know if you know this...

As to [deleted]...he was here... he wont go no where... :D

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion