Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Re: Welkait Tsegede part of historical Tigray or Gonder? let the maps talk

Postby Dejach Aklilu » 26 Oct 2013, 15:15

Map 7: This is a map by likely Charles Tilstone Beke. He was an English traveller who was sent to Emp. Theodore to urge him to release the British prisoners the emperor was holding captive. It was drawn in 1867, and clearly shows Tigre was to the east of the River Tekeze and did not have a border with Sudan.

Last edited by Dejach Aklilu on 26 Oct 2013, 16:48, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Dejazmch of Tigrai » 26 Oct 2013, 15:22

Zack look at the map, even gonder is mentioned as a small enclave, you have the province of Dembia, Wegera e.t.c but that doesn't mean they were gonder teritory, they were indpendent province but they were amharic speakers. Welkait, tsegde were ethinic tigrians though was a small sub province. Look at tigre for example, with in it you have Enderta, A-game, tembien, shire e.t.c, thus the claim that Gonder owns some parts of western tigray is propasterus b/c gonder it self was a small province just like dembia and wegera which were equally as big as gonder teritory wise. And clearly the map doesn't delineate welkait nor tselemt to have belonged to Gonder, thus Dej. Akililu's riposting of map after map, after map doesn't have any merit. To put it in simple term, this is the good old elite mehal sefaris habit that we are familiar with for as long as we have been alive, the desperate once might I add of trying to steal territories that doesn't belong to them. The best medicine that has worked for us in the past is to tell them "BACK OFF" 8) 8)

Postby Dejach Aklilu » 26 Oct 2013, 15:33

Zack wrote:
Dejach Aklilu wrote:Map 6: This is a map either drawn by the Dutch or the Germans. It shows the province of Tigrie to the east of River Tekeze. This map also shows clearly Walkait tot he west of the River Tekeze, outside of the province of Tigrie.

Dejach Aklilu when was this map drawn it is a very interesting map, this map is very clear it even mentions the isas in the east. We are waiting for Dejzamch of Tigrai and his rebuttal. I am sure he cant blame these maps on the mehel sefaris and that they must've had a hand to it. These maps were drawn most likely the last few u posted during King Yohannes reign. Who was seated on the Foreign affairs ministry during that time?

It was drawn in 1869.

BTW, Mehal Sefaris are surprisingly very famous around the world. I know you said you played Civ V, on thegame Ethiopia's unique unit is the Mehal Sefari. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: So basically, the Mehal Sefaris of Ethiopia have the same status as and similar historical significance as the Samurai of Japan. Here is a pic of the Mehal Sefaris on the game. :lol: :lol:

Last edited by Dejach Aklilu on 28 Apr 2014, 13:19, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Dejazmch of Tigrai » 26 Oct 2013, 15:42

Mehal sefaris were known to be good runners not fighters :lol: :lol:

my entire family who went to adwa for the greatest fight during the battle of adwa in 1896 were stationed at mariam shewito in adwa where the greatest slaughter took place face to face with the italians and according to my great uncle no mehal sefaris were in the vicinity of mariam shewito nor enda kidanamihret adwa nor in emba soloda where the most ugliest fighting took place.

Minilk and his mehal sefaris were miles and miles away from adwa, let us not give mehal sefaris a whole new name that we are not familiar with.

Mehal sefaris were runners when ever there is a gun shot and were always put all the way in the rear, for reasons we never understood why :roll: :roll:

Postby Dejach Aklilu » 26 Oct 2013, 15:52

Brother dejazmach, I can see you posts are becoming desperate and incoherant. Dejach aklilu bambooooozled your poor behind with evidence, and you have no leg to stand on. It is just like our last face off, here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=56941&start=40 . That moment was ccaptured by the brilliant artist on Planet ER, Ertrawnet. Throughout time, there are timeless pictures like Whistler's Mother, Mona lisa, and then there is this, immortalising the moment when Dejach Aklilu routed the deceitful dejazmach. A masterpiece. :lol: :lol: :lol:

By Ertrawnet
Source: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=56941&start=50
Last edited by Dejach Aklilu on 26 Oct 2013, 16:57, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Dejazmch of Tigrai » 26 Oct 2013, 16:18

Dej. Akililu

why not comment on the below and how is it that you are the judge and at the same time the fighter? that's the most hilarious thing I have ever heard.

I am challenging you that Gonder was just a city not even a province, there was Begemedir but that was not gonder and you have wegera and Dembia independent provinces as well but they were never part of Gonder and by the same talk-en Welkait-tsegede and similar western territories were teritories of ethnic tigrians thus belong to the bigger tigringa speaking provinces. By the way when are you going to bring back Benishangul gumuz (a.k.a Metekel)? :lol: :lol: shame on you

Dejazmch of Tigrai wrote: gonder is mentioned as a small enclave, you have the province of Dembia, Wegera e.t.c but that doesn't mean they were gonder teritory, they were indpendent province but they were amharic speakers. Welkait, tsegde were ethinic tigrians though was a small sub province. Look at tigre for example, with in it you have Enderta, A-game, tembien, shire e.t.c, thus the claim that Gonder owns some parts of western tigray is propasterus b/c gonder it self was a small province just like dembia and wegera which were equally as big as gonder teritory wise. And clearly the map doesn't delineate welkait nor tselemt to have belonged to Gonder, thus Dej. Akililu's riposting of map after map, after map doesn't have any merit. To put it in simple term, this is the good old elite mehal sefaris habit that we are familiar with for as long as we have been alive, the desperate once might I add of trying to steal territories that doesn't belong to them. The best medicine that has worked for us in the past is to tell them "BACK OFF" 8) 8)

Postby Dejach Aklilu » 26 Oct 2013, 16:32

brother Dejazmach, do the people of Welkait, Armachiho do the Awris or Eskista when they dance?LOL :lol:

Aside the compilation of maps, which have put the argument beyond any doubt, one needs to check the culture of the people.This is how the people of historic Welkait tsegede sing and dance. Now are you still telling me they are Tigrayans. :lol:

Postby wediAzebo » 26 Oct 2013, 16:49

Dejach Aklilu wrote:
Dejazmch of Tigrai wrote:Retardo, Brother of Saya abrish, the dogg of shewa hooligans,

You better defend welkai and tselemet, the Gonderians are coming into your territory, do you have what it takes to defend it? please leave afar to us, we will get it back once we demolish the ethnic based kilil system, leave Afar to us and focus on defending tselemet, humera and tsegede.

Following the foot steps of our heroic fore-fathers

Notable hereditary chiefs of Endertan who held the office and the title of Be'al Gada (governor of the salt mining districts of central afar) in the last 200 years.

Be'al Gada Weldu (Dej.)
Be'al Gada Amdemikael (Ras)
Be'al Gada Kifleyesus (Dej.)
Be'al Gada Woldeslelassie ( Re'se reusan Woldselassie the great)
Be'al Gada Debbeb (Dej.)
Be'al Gada Minasse (Dej.)
Be'al Gada Sibhatu (Dej.)
Be'al Gada Araya (Ras)
Be'al Gada Abraha (Dej.)
Be'al Gada Tedla (Aba Guben) (Dej.)
Be'al Gada Weres (Dej.)
Be'al Gada Kahsa (Dej.)

Brother deceitful, there is nothing to defend, you have been exposed over and over. These areas were not stolen from Tigray in the 1940s as EPRDF and yourself have claimed as shown by maps drawn by neutral bodies, foreign countries who have no tendencies towards Tigray or Gonder. They are neutral. More maps will be posted as soon as I get hold of them. :mrgreen:

I think the truth is always in the detail. Dejach Aklilu, I am listing the 'capitals'of those weredas you mentioned in big font :lol: ALL Tigrigna!! now convince us how and when this happened!
Welqayit--- Adi-Remets
Tsegede--- Edaga Hamus
Tselemti--- Mai Tsebri
Last edited by wediAzebo on 26 Oct 2013, 17:22, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 26 Oct 2013, 17:13

wediAzebo wrote:
Dejach Aklilu wrote:
Dejazmch of Tigrai wrote:Retardo, Brother of Saya abrish, the dogg of shewa hooligans,

You better defend welkai and tselemet, the Gonderians are coming into your territory, do you have what it takes to defend it? please leave afar to us, we will get it back once we demolish the ethnic based kilil system, leave Afar to us and focus on defending tselemet, humera and tsegede.

Notable hereditary chiefs of Endertan who held the office and the title of Be'al Gada (governor of the salt mining districts of central afar) in the last 200 years.

Be'al Gada Weldu (Dej.)
Be'al Gada Debbeb (Dej.)
Be'al Gada Araya (Ras)
Be'al Gada Abraha (Dej.)
Be'al Gada Weres (Dej.)
Be'al Gada Kahsa (Dej.)

Brother deceitful, there is nothing to defend, you have been exposed over and over. These areas were not stolen from Tigray in the 1940s as EPRDF and yourself have claimed as shown by maps drawn by neutral bodies, foreign countries who have no tendencies towards Tigray or Gonder. They are neutral. More maps will be posted as soon as I get hold of them. :mrgreen:

I think the truth is always in the detail. Dejach Aklilu, I am listing the 'capitals'of those weredas you mentioned in big font :lol: ALL Tigrigna!! now convince us how and when this happened!
Welqayit--- Adi-Remets
Tsegede--- Edaga Hamus
Tselemti--- Mai Tsebri

The Amhara are blatantly lying, we know very well Amhara does not want to know a single word of Tigrigna that is what they were thought by their parents let alone to give their regions Tigrigna name.

How on earth people hate Tigrigna from their bones and named their regions Tigrigna name they do not understand either any logic what so ever???

Postby Dejazmch of Tigrai » 26 Oct 2013, 17:20

Wedi azebo wedi adey,

Kobbo, semien and wag hemera need to be returned to our people and our territories, unless we are aggressive, particularly gonders will not back down, they will not sleep, I know their mentality. Our civilized politeness and civility is always misunderstood by them. The problem is we have the most retarded person as governor of Tigray. If we had a genuine tigrian governor who has true tigrian blood, he will re-draw the map of our province to its true state which will include the entire afar, semeien, waghemera, sekota, kobo e.t.c.

wediAzebo wrote:
Dejach Aklilu wrote:

Be'al Gada Weldu (Dej.)
Be'al Gada Debbeb (Dej.)
Be'al Gada Araya (Ras)
Be'al Gada Abraha (Dej.)
Be'al Gada Weres (Dej.)
Be'al Gada Kahsa (Dej.)

Welqayit--- Adi-Remets
Tsegede--- Edaga Hamus
Tselemti--- Mai Tsebri

Previous Page Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion