Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

History teach us "Axum Obelisk built by Cush(Oromo) legandy "

Postby Jury » 17 Oct 2013, 09:48

The bibil,the Quran and many ancient world documented are an evidence . But TPLF continue forging the ancient ethiopian for Tigray . Tigree was not mentioned in ethiopian ancient history , the name of tigree was emerged during graign Mahamad war
The ethiopian ancient history was mainly agaw kamet and Oromo while their ancientory was kush
TPLF continue propel to creat a gang who don't know s there country

Re: History teach us "Axum Obelisk built by Cush(Oromo) legandy "

Postby Kuru debela » 17 Oct 2013, 14:12

The recently published historical informative documents stating that "Oromo or Cush has no any relation with Axum "

Postby Masud » 17 Oct 2013, 14:57

Jury wrote:The bibil,the Quran and many ancient world documented are an evidence . But TPLF continue forging the ancient ethiopian for Tigray . Tigree was not mentioned in ethiopian ancient history , the name of tigree was emerged during graign Mahamad war
The ethiopian ancient history was mainly agaw kamet and Oromo while their ancientory was kush
TPLF continue propel to creat a gang who don't know s there country

Jury,
Here is what history tells us about Aksum Oblisk. Read one more time. I hope you will like it. Don't miss it!!!
http://ethiopianewsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=59563

Postby OPFist » 17 Oct 2013, 17:48

"....Why The Designation, Oromia or Cushland, Instead of Ethiopia?

The allergic rejection of the name Ethiopia by most of the Oromo nationalists and some others in the Empire is going on. I personally came to the conclusion that, even though political business is possible using this trademark, trying to sell it to the Oromo is almost the same to inflicting injury to the already existing wound. I have tried to show in my last articles why this name should be changed, if we opt to build certain democratic union of free nations in the future. That is why I suggested the name Great Oromia for such possible true multinational federation. But, it sounded in the ears of many as something unachievable, illusionary, untimely, without historical support, and detached from the existing reality on the ground. Just leaving other variables to side, let’s look at the following article for the sake of finding the historical and/or mythological ground to justify the designation as Great Oromia at best, as Cushland at least. Mind you, in every history, there is myth, and in every myth, there is history. I made certain minor modifications in the article to clarify and rectify very few contradictions observed, and I took out certain parts for the sake of brevity. I hope this will not be interpreted as plagiarism, but as representation of someone’s work: http://oromianeconomist.wordpress.com/2 ... d-history/ . The article clearly shows that the whole nations and nationalities in the present geography of Ethiopia (the Cushites, the nilotic Cushites, the omotic Cushites and the Semitized Cushites) are descendants of the Oromo, which is considered as the proto-Cush. Read here the important parts of the article, with slight modification of the content and form....." http://gadaa.com/oduu/21445/2013/08/31/ ... -ethiopia/

Postby Kuru debela » 21 Oct 2013, 15:02

I surprise what is happens to ancient Oromo history in the northern part of Ethiopia. Almost all part of ethiopia is Oromo while some extremist fighting oromo history for distraction with cooperating Arab expansionist ( arabization revolution ) .
Arab revolution is directly fight once culture for to make ready for colonaize.
The Oromo history still alive across Tigray inter the read sea addulesa port . Saho tribe at read sea costal still speaks oromo language adulessa port. Half of Tigray is belongs to oromo people . Enderta, warra illu warra rayaa warra Azabo still oromo language not lost . The meaning of makael , adal , kombolcha ect...
Oromo extremist are fighting ancient oromo culture to colonizing Ethiopia by arabization movement

Postby Degnet » 21 Oct 2013, 18:21

OPFist wrote:"....Why The Designation, Oromia or Cushland, Instead of Ethiopia?

The allergic rejection of the name Ethiopia by most of the Oromo nationalists and some others in the Empire is going on. I personally came to the conclusion that, even though political business is possible using this trademark, trying to sell it to the Oromo is almost the same to inflicting injury to the already existing wound. I have tried to show in my last articles why this name should be changed, if we opt to build certain democratic union of free nations in the future. That is why I suggested the name Great Oromia for such possible true multinational federation. But, it sounded in the ears of many as something unachievable, illusionary, untimely, without historical support, and detached from the existing reality on the ground. Just leaving other variables to side, let’s look at the following article for the sake of finding the historical and/or mythological ground to justify the designation as Great Oromia at best, as Cushland at least. Mind you, in every history, there is myth, and in every myth, there is history. I made certain minor modifications in the article to clarify and rectify very few contradictions observed, and I took out certain parts for the sake of brevity. I hope this will not be interpreted as plagiarism, but as representation of someone’s work: http://oromianeconomist.wordpress.com/2 ... d-history/ . The article clearly shows that the whole nations and nationalities in the present geography of Ethiopia (the Cushites, the nilotic Cushites, the omotic Cushites and the Semitized Cushites) are descendants of the Oromo, which is considered as the proto-Cush. Read here the important parts of the article, with slight modification of the content and form....." http://gadaa.com/oduu/21445/2013/08/31/ ... -ethiopia/

You are a dirty [deleted],the country is in great troubleand we are sick here of a gala.

Postby gadaa2 » 22 Oct 2013, 17:06

The name Ethiopia, which means burned face doesn't fit Oromo and Somalia. therefore, it will be changed by the will of the people.
Then the retarded neftenya has no cash to cow the west by citing our country is in the bible bl bla. they know only milking the west and can not rely on themselves.

Postby Kuru debela » 22 Oct 2013, 19:57

Oromo people well understand the raddle warped poltics that applied against oromo people by TPLF .TPLF already under control the main place of oromo Land .Any tribe working for its history but your (arabization movement )strugle is not for Oromo people.
A true Oromo struggle for ethiopianism for it is history cover all part of ethiopia . At this time abay tigree (map) half of wollaga, asossa gambella , wara raya wara Azebo this all land were belongs to oromo, but it already taken bu TPLF . Some falls oromo ( supporters of TPLF) fighting the history of oromo and fighting the name of ethiopia
Please if any one debute this info, look at the Tigray manifesto ( abay tigree map)its already the most fertile land and expensive minerals no more belongs to oromo

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion