Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Are every Presidents of Ethiopia from Welega? Why?

Postby ethiopianunity » 13 Oct 2013, 05:29

It just shows the pattern what TPLF is doing in its appointment of Presidency being from Welega and why? We all know the father of OLF like isayas is the founder of Shabia/Eritrea is the traitor of Ethiopia Lencho Letta residing in Eritrea. This shows that there is direct link how Ethiopia is governed via Shabia and OLF and TPLF. The fact that they are appointing people from Welega says each in-going President must be materializing Oromia agenda endorsed by TPLF and Shabia. Remember the mentor of Teshome is Gidada. This says so much about the future plan in the way they appoint.

One can also see Welega being the common denominator of the future of Ethiopia by the way Halafi OLFite speaks so much about Welega as litmus test for Ethiopia's disintegration. This now shows I am 100% sure Halafi is OLFite working hand in hand with TPLF and Shabia. Halafi IS Lencho Letta or subordinate of Lencho Letta.

Halafi is so ancient, to tease me he posts Frew Hailu's old songs says about the age of Halafi being old coot. Remember the group of the first OLFites live in Eritrea and since TPLF take over, can go in and out of Tigray as they please since they are allies therefore has ample time to study the people of Tigray inside out and by now after years of being in this region must be fluent Tigrigna very well.

That is why Halafi Mengedi of Lencho Letta said HE HAD BIG SMILE WHEN TESOME WAS APPOINTED AS PRESIDENT OF ETHIOPIA
Last edited by ethiopianunity on 13 Oct 2013, 05:43, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Are every Presidents of Ethiopia from Welega? Why?

Postby ethiopianunity » 13 Oct 2013, 05:39

The maggot Lencho Letta aka Halafi will pay what they did to Oromo's land and refugees. Of course they want to take us back 100 years, 50 years blaming past regimes and Derg, the fact remains that they are the most criminal of them all and the fact speaks for itself. While they are wining and dining in Western countries and Eritrea, the Oromos and Ethiopians are suffereing by the hands of the Liberation Fronts aka OLF/TPLF and Shabia.

Postby Hawdian » 13 Oct 2013, 05:55

EthiopianUnity,

The truth is Amhara killed 100x more Oromo than Tigrayans killed. That everyone knows. In Hararghe alone, Amhara forces under Menelik II killed at least 1.5 million Oromos.

The reason TPLF choose individuals from Welega as the President is simple chess move. They kill two birds with one stone. First they let the Amhara know that they are squeezed between two hard rocks and secondly it means TPLF can openly auction Gambella's fertile land. If the Gambellans try to fight back, TPLF and Welega President will unleash cheap Welega foot soldiers.

You see the Tigrayans are smart people they know how to innovate their game and move the chess pieces around. For sure Ethiopia is like a huge puzzle with many pieces some bigger than others. Welega is a big piece and they gave them the rook power while King, Bishop and Queen are reserved for the TPLF and the Horse is given to Wolaita (H. Desalegn).

Postby molover » 13 Oct 2013, 06:05

Sister Hewan you are not from harar nor somoli u are from
SELEKLEKA, TIGRAI.

Postby ethiopianunity » 13 Oct 2013, 06:17

Hawdian wrote:EthiopianUnity,

The truth is Amhara killed 100x more Oromo than Tigrayans killed. That everyone knows. In Hararghe alone, Amhara forces under Menelik II killed at least 1.5 million Oromos.

The reason TPLF choose individuals from Welega as the President is simple chess move. They kill two birds with one stone. First they let the Amhara know that they are squeezed between two hard rocks and secondly it means TPLF can openly auction Gambella's fertile land. If the Gambellans try to fight back, TPLF and Welega President will unleash cheap Welega foot soldiers.

You see the Tigrayans are smart people they know how to innovate their game and move the chess pieces around. For sure Ethiopia is like a huge puzzle with many pieces some bigger than others. Welega is a big piece and they gave them the rook power while King, Bishop and Queen are reserved for the TPLF and the Horse is given to Wolaita (H. Desalegn).

Good Grief, I thought I was ousting Halafi and I didn't realize I ousted the true nature Hawdian, wow. Apparently I touched a [deleted] and there the truth of who Hawdian is came about. Especially you were trying to be credible by saying you Hareris are Abeshas and so on, and then you turn another 360 degree this the second time, to generalize Amaras have killed Oromos. This gives me conclusion that you are no Somali, you are Hareri Oromo for you to generalze again Amras killed ORomos. Surprise, surpirse. If you are not really Halafi and Lencho camp, please post your evidence of accusation otherwise stfu. After all you are in the same camp as Zack and Halafis are same same. Or your job is to confuse Ethiopians from Weyane/TPLF camp to Somali camp to Ethiopian camp and finally Oromo camp.

Perhaps you are more likely TPLF and Shabia who jumps from one camp to another to save what ever your plan is :mrgreen:

Postby yaballo » 13 Oct 2013, 06:55

Good question Ethiounity. I would frame the question a bit differently & ask: "Do all ceremonial [fake] presidents of Ethiopia have to be from Wollega?". Then you could reply by saying: Yes, it appears so. Maybe it is because they are better at doing this...

Postby Qestenb » 13 Oct 2013, 06:59

"1.5mn Oromos+70 Harari bride-groom couples", only at z battle of Chelanqo,eh? Did Minilik use Napal gas sth? B/c z new-fanged Unionist, Hawdian, coudnt make such a 'scape-goatic' allegiation on Emye Minilik w/t having a solid-beyond-a-reasonable-doubt-evidence!

Postby Hawdian » 13 Oct 2013, 07:15

Qestenb + EthioUnity,

You both well know how secretive Ethiopia's various rulers including present day TPLF were and continue to be. No one for sure knows the exact number but Oromos have their own account and who are we to question them?

They are the ones who lost their sons and definitely know the son they are missing, their neighbours are missing, extended family, neighbouring region, village.

Ato Akbar Ahmed is a great Oromo-Ethiopian scholar, author and researcher. Before his book; The Thistle and the Drone: How America's War on Terror Became a War on Tribal Islam, published by Brookings Institution Press, he did his research.

He discovered through his decades of research that Amhara Emperors such as Emperor Menelik II, with the help of Europeans, was responsible for the death of almost 5 million Oromos over centuries.

And I quote him:

The Amhara under emperors like Menelik II utilised modern weapons and European advisors against their opponents, who fought with spears. The result was devastation and death on an enormous scale. Between 1868 and 1900, half of all Oromo were killed, around 5 million people. The tactics employed were brutal. Following the defeat of the Oromo Arsi tribe of the Bale region, for example, Menelik’s general had the right hands of all strong men cut off and tied to their necks, and the breasts of the women sliced off and similarly worn.

Of course you guys are being accused and obviously you do not agree. So why not provide us with documentations how many exactly did Amhara Emperors kill. I am sure you guys are the ones who have access to your documentation and your palace databases/files.

Just complete denial will not make the issue go away.

Postby ethiopianunity » 13 Oct 2013, 07:31

yaballo wrote:Good question Ethiounity. I would frame the question a bit differently & ask: "Do all ceremonial [fake] presidents of Ethiopia have to be from Wollega?". Then you could reply by saying: Yes, it appears so. Maybe it is because they are better at doing this...

great Yabello. One thing for sure though I seriously doubt you may not agree with me in this that Oromos were under Amaras. In general sense that maybe so but if you see since the past regimes most Generals and heads of EAL, etc institutions were Oromos and basically pretty much mixed. between Oromos and Amaras. Whereas under TPLF there are no heads or generals of Oromos in Army and heads of EAL and other institutions who were the alchemist both in the art of war and other insituations are ousted and is replaced by TPLF. This rather should worry Oromos than 50 years ago what happened. What is happening now is the great region in Shoa where great diversity and collaboration happened between Oromos and Amaras I don't know what is happening as these two ethnic groups are feared the most. What is very sad is that the ones with pure origins are the ones the most ignorant in not making Ethiopia multicultural and focus on their greedy region of my ethnicity only, even I see something like that now in Amara from Gojame and Gonder region. Remember after all it was them who let in Weyane and Shabia take over and we are suffereing as result. It is possible that they are trying to break North and South region of Ethiopia and make it two different country you never know. However the Shoa and Oromo region has sacrificed more for Ethiopia the most than the greedy Weyanes/Shabia who are trying to separate Amaras from the rest of Southern and central regions. I kind of sense that.

Postby ethiopianunity » 13 Oct 2013, 07:40

Hawdian wrote:Qestenb + EthioUnity,

You both well know how secretive Ethiopia's various rulers including present day TPLF were and continue to be. No one for sure knows the exact number but Oromos have their own account and who are we to question them?

They are the ones who lost their sons and definitely know the son they are missing, their neighbours are missing, extended family, neighbouring region, village.

Ato Akbar Ahmed is a great Oromo-Ethiopian scholar, author and researcher. Before his book; The Thistle and the Drone: How America's War on Terror Became a War on Tribal Islam, published by Brookings Institution Press, he did his research.

He discovered through his decades of research that Amhara Emperors such as Emperor Menelik II, with the help of Europeans, was responsible for the death of almost 5 million Oromos over centuries.

And I quote him:

The Amhara under emperors like Menelik II utilised modern weapons and European advisors against their opponents, who fought with spears. The result was devastation and death on an enormous scale. Between 1868 and 1900, half of all Oromo were killed, around 5 million people. The tactics employed were brutal. Following the defeat of the Oromo Arsi tribe of the Bale region, for example, Menelik’s general had the right hands of all strong men cut off and tied to their necks, and the breasts of the women sliced off and similarly worn.

Of course you guys are being accused and obviously you do not agree. So why not provide us with documentations how many exactly did Amhara Emperors kill. I am sure you guys are the ones who have access to your documentation and your palace databases/files.

Just complete denial will not make the issue go away.

Really? Such misinformation could be advantageous for OLFites to separate Oromia region that is why. Menilik also has a right who is not here to defend himself. Books are written in most case to push for agenda and tell either true or false story period.

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion