Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Re: Sebhat Nega, Debretsion, Getachew, Abay Tsehaye, Abadi Zemo your next step to take action is …..

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 19 Aug 2013, 14:30

Zack wrote:Halafi mengedi for oromos they dont understand political partnership negotiations , creating a win win , u need to spill it out for them. No need to engage with them on serious debate. Because they dont understand what is at stake. If you ask oromo , do you want Independence. They will ask you , do you think the Neftenga's will agree. Oromos are to suspicious , trust me i know these creatures. They dont even know what they want to be. Tigrai its better for them to sort out their own problems get rid of the diqalus get rid of that Monkey lookig Abay wolde, get rid of the Amhaarized Eritrean Bereket simon, get rid of all the looters in the TPLF. And reinvent the TPLF, as a tigrayan entity The Tigrayan intellectuals need to sharpen and tighten the security if the Tigrai region , no peasants entering , who want to change the demographics and intermixing with in the region. What also needs to be done is building railroads which will connect the various kilils that u want to see united under one entity. The oromo negotiations will come as last, because oromos have hard time understanding where they need to be u have chew it out for them. Make an agreement with the ONLF and the Somalis and the sidamo's when u sort that out. Oromos will take the deal that is presented to them. There is a saying in my country the goat doesn't know its dying until you show him the knife. Oromos u have to show that the union is about to be dissolved and they either take their freedom . Or stay with Amhara the choice is theirs.

Zack, this is the first time to interact with Oromo person in my life either in person or on cyber but this man found him the way I perceived them. He pretended to be nationalist Oromo, then he goes Ethiopia unionist, G7 opposition and then he comes back as EPRDF. Anyway, the key words are Railroads to connect Gambela, Welega and Benshangule to Metema and Mekele then to the Red Sea.

I was reading this morning Aragaw post about Azeb Gola and the hard liners are saying now exactly I was saying for many years on this website specially about Abay Woldu since Meles death. Abay Woldu, Azeb Gola, Berket Simmon and Gen. Samora Yonus are committed to Meles name to stay on the air as much as they could in order to stay in power and I was saying this is deceiving to the people and the lower rank of Woyane engineered by Bereket simmon and they have to be cleaned out from power. Today I posted thread to the talking point for the hard liners to accuse Abay Woldu taking advice from none Tigrayan and none member of Woyane Bereket Simmon to lead Tigray and Woyane as chair man and president of Tigray. That alone can disqualify anyone who is the chairman of Woyane and president of Tigray ignoring Tigryans and Woyane members but taking advice from outsider possibly spy and mercenary against Tigray. The hard liner of Tigray leadership of Sebhat Nega, Debretsion, Getachew Asefa, Abay Tsehaye and Abadi Zemo should accuse Abay Woldu and demand for his resignation from Tigray presidency and chairman of Woyane due to his close friendship and advisor with non Tigrayan and it will be over the era of all the Diqalu and pave the way for true and genuine Tigrayans to take over and implement the original agenda of Tigray. Believe me Sebhat, Getachew the security chief of the country and Deputy PM of Ethiopia Debretsion are reading our post for a long time and I know Sebhat Nega will implement what you and I have been talking for a while now.

About the Oromo, you said it the best that let the Tigrayans chew the grass and give to the Oromo to swallow it. To make a deal with Oromo is bring Seye to Woyane and give power to Dr. Negaso and Bertukan and those three people can sign the deal and protect thier power in Oromo is the way to go.

Re: Sebhat Nega, Debretsion, Getachew, Abay Tsehaye, Abadi Zemo your next step to take action is …..

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 20 Aug 2013, 01:07

Conformist wrote:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
1. Abay Woldu who has been consumed by Meles glorifying than having his own vision where Tigray should go from here. A blind brainless leader nothing has to offer for the future of Tigray prizes his predecessor like God. So far Abay woldu talking points are Mayn Hamedn Meles ra’ee.
2. General Samora Yinus has to resign or retire from his post and bring General Abebe Teklehaymanot as law school educated and professor with vast experienced person to be the chief of staff for the military and have the finest our military to have the best equipped person to represent them up front.
3. Bereket Simmon has to disappear from any power in Ethiopia, the man is a liability for Tigray and we consider him as the enemy of Tigray state and Woyane organization. He worked very hard to divide Tigrayans and weaken Woyane by feeding Meles the wrong anti Tigray long term interests to harm Tigrayans. Bereket Simmon should not be allowed to live in Ethiopia soil anymore.

:idea: :idea: :idea:

Those three banda sale out individuals should be ousted from power immediately.

Postby Conformist » 20 Aug 2013, 01:13

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Conformist wrote:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
1. Abay Woldu who has been consumed by Meles glorifying than having his own vision where Tigray should go from here. A blind brainless leader nothing has to offer for the future of Tigray prizes his predecessor like God. So far Abay woldu talking points are Mayn Hamedn Meles ra’ee.
2. General Samora Yinus has to resign or retire from his post and bring General Abebe Teklehaymanot as law school educated and professor with vast experienced person to be the chief of staff for the military and have the finest our military to have the best equipped person to represent them up front.
3. Bereket Simmon has to disappear from any power in Ethiopia, the man is a liability for Tigray and we consider him as the enemy of Tigray state and Woyane organization. He worked very hard to divide Tigrayans and weaken Woyane by feeding Meles the wrong anti Tigray long term interests to harm Tigrayans. Bereket Simmon should not be allowed to live in Ethiopia soil anymore.

In particular, Bereket Simon, he is the worst of the lot. Bereket and Azeb must leave Ethiopia immediately, a lot of people will celebrate.

Postby Halyeyga » 20 Aug 2013, 01:22

Bereket Simon moonlights as the rapper Gucci Mane. Check the resemblance on YouTube and Google images :mrgreen:

Postby ethiopianunity » 20 Aug 2013, 02:46

What everyone is not getting is look around, any change will be for the worst, even the devil 1 leaves, devil 2 gets replaced. There is no really knowing who is the devil one the most within Woyane/TPLF so I wouldn't celebrate for Simon or Azeb ' departures if I were you. The more change the worst it gets. EPRP shouted for change, what did we get Derg then the worst uppeared TPLF. Unless the people select and regulate these leaders which is far from what TPLF is doing, there won't be better leader. As usual and as TPLF showed us when they first took over, they opened up the economy, did very good for the first 5 years so that we can believe and trust them, then they pulled the rug from our feet. There should be a system where people make the leadership accountable, the leader should work for the people with salary and not the other way around. But since the global system is changing this will not happen any sooner. The next step of reviving Woyane per Halafi is for secession.

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 20 Aug 2013, 09:34

Conformist wrote:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Conformist wrote:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

In particular, Bereket Simon, he is the worst of the lot. Bereket and Azeb must leave Ethiopia immediately, a lot of people will celebrate.

Yes Bereket Simmon "Bahredar Wofcho Bet Beregna" and Samora Yinus must go righ now. Bereket is his way out if not leaving the country before they get him.

Previous Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion