Ethiopian News and Opinion Forum


Two guerrilla fighter leaders in name but in realty they are Apple and Orange

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 26 Apr 2012, 19:33


"Roha » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:55 am

Halafi Menged,
you are an upright person, as a Tigraian your stand on Isaias is unwavering. You never said anything bad about him though he is on his deathbed or already dead. Do you think that Isaias could have done better job as a leader of Ethiopia with its 90 million people than Eritrea of four million people? I think he was too harsh for the small country.
Was Eritrea too small for Isaias?"



You brought a good question and all Ethiopians should examine what Issayas has been trying to do for the Eritrean people in the long run on the expense of the current generation of Eritreans and the neighbor countries. Right from your own eyes the man chose to live as simple peasant or ordinary Government employee of an Eritrea and has been traveling from one corner of the region to another linking himself with the ordinary people of Eritrea to make sure things are done properly for the projects they laid out and listening to the people daily concerns.

What makes Issayas different from Meles is he wants to solve the big problems all African countries are facing that is self-reliance, hard work, good ethical governance, loyal to the country and problems should be solved by the indigenous people than by outsiders like Ethiopia has been doing, importing Chinese expertise to pave roads and minor constructions.

Everything what Ethiopia is lacking Issayas has them and he could have been much better leader for Ethiopia than Meles. In Eritrea there is a man who has long-term vision for the country but he is living in a country does not have much natural resources and manpower. In Ethiopia there are plenty of resources and manpower but there is no leader who is dedicated to the nation and its people for the long term. Meles has been ruling Ethiopia just to buy one day at a time like colonizer and he does not like challenges, adversaries, his attempts are all short term gimmicks, show biz by erecting building by foreigners and loans in the city just to appease World Bank and IMF and the corrupt Addis Ababa residences on the expense of the nation in the long run. Meles aim is to stay in power as much as he could by bribing different ethnic power broker Ethiopians and looting its wealth and run away when things get tougher. This policy is not only in Amhara or any other ethnic region; it’s also in Tigray.

Had Issayas was the leader of Ethiopia and Meles was the leader of Eritrea, Issayas would not accept the landlocked of Ethiopia at any cost, Issayas could have found a solution to the Ethiopian chronic food shortage and inflation facing the country over 20 years by pushing everyone to work harder, put the right skilled people at the key positions and have practical plans and priorities and follow them until their implementation and he could have safeguarded the nation from foreign bad culture and religions our people are infected today. Issayas has huge charisma and honesty and he is practical and people of Ethiopia could have followed his vision up to the end what he wants to accomplish during his stay in power.

When you see your leader at the top is lying and cheating to you, what ever he says no one listen to him or follow him. In order to be listened and followed, you must be honest forthcoming and dedicate yourself as an exemplary and people can see you what you are trying to accomplish at the end of the day. Issayas would not allow the country for auctioning, dumping ground of bad culture and religions, prostitutes, alcohol, chat, Rasteferians, nightclubs every corner, huge portion of our people homeless and beggars, the have and have not gap is so wide and all the country’s hard currency is being spent on luxury imported goods for the haves few percentage of our people on the expense of the majorities.

If you look both leaders of their families, in Issayas case we never heard anything about his wife or children, he is the typical ordinary person but respected in the community does. Issayas kids went to Sawa like the rest of Eritrean children, his wife very dignified and cultured woman like the rest of Eritrean wives.

In Meles case, he married an ex prostitute from Khartoum, his wife has son from his chief security of the nation, she is ANA AWTI WOREBELA LABA in the nation, she is a savage murder, she is very bossy, she is everywhere parliament member, executive and central committee member, CEO of EFFORT, business woman, looter, black market conductor, cheater of her husband (she sleeps with so many different guys as we speak like the Adwa Mayor, Iyasu Berhe, Kenyan embassy employee and others). When you have a leader could not figure out what type of sole mate or wife as the leader of 90M people should have then you have a very valid point to say anything you want about that man value and character he possess.


The other big thing makes them different animals is, yes both are guerrilla fighters and leaders but they had different roles and accomplishments as young fighters. Issayas was one of the toughest fighter as not only guerrilla fighter but he was one of the ‘FEDAYIN” or assassin squad like the US Navy Seal special commando. Meles was the cave fighter. He was in hide in caves through out the 17 years, the only time he led fighters to take action, he run away from the operation and exposed his unit and wiped out due to lack of operation guidance and communication from the leader of the operation. The second time he runs away from his units again. Since then Meles never engaged or directed any kind of operation or war during his stay as guerrilla fighter. Issayas was fears fighter and he took very risky operation as Fedayin in Asmara against bad individual enemy mercenaries as a young fighter. Meles is very coward and he is allergic to sound of shotguns.

Issayas runs towards the barrel of guns when he hears them to take them out or dislodge them

Meles runs away from the barrel of guns when he hears them to save his egomaniac life.



Re: Two guerrilla fighter leaders in name but in realty they are Apple and Orange

Postby Conformist » 26 Apr 2012, 21:06


Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Had Issayas was the leader of Ethiopia and Meles was the leader of Eritrea, Issayas would not accept the landlocked of Ethiopia at any cost, Issayas could have found a solution to the Ethiopian chronic food shortage and inflation facing the country over 20 years by pushing everyone to work harder, put the right skilled people at the key positions and have practical plans and priorities and follow them until their implementation and he could have safeguarded the nation from foreign bad culture and religions our people are infected today. Issayas has huge charisma and honesty and he is practical and people of Ethiopia could have followed his vision up to the end what he wants to accomplish during his stay in power.


That's an excellent point, Isaias would not tolerate the terrible idleness and laziness that plagues Ethiopia. Meles doesn't care if half the country whiles away the days, because at heart he is the enemy of Ethiopia.



Re: Two guerrilla fighter leaders in name but in realty they are Apple and Orange

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 27 Apr 2012, 00:10


Issayas does not like any lazy [deleted] and he cannot tolerate them, he could have clean Addis Ababa and resettle them on the southern fertile lands.



Re: Two guerrilla fighter leaders in name but in realty they are Apple and Orange

Postby nakfa » 19 Aug 2012, 16:59


Wow, halafi. For the first time, I agree with you. I never thought that I would say that.

So as a tigrayan, are you admitting your deep admiration and respect for isias. From your above analysis?.



Re: Two guerrilla fighter leaders in name but in realty they are Apple and Orange

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 19 Aug 2012, 18:37


nakfa wrote:Wow, halafi. For the first time, I agree with you. I never thought that I would say that.

So as a tigrayan, are you admitting your deep admiration and respect for isias. From your above analysis?.


Telling the truth what you perceive will take you to a real solution. Argueing, defending and preaching blindly will not take us anywhere but to distruction all of us. Everything I say is honest from my point of view whether you like it or disliket it but I do not pretend to be right at all times.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 19 Aug 2012, 19:28, edited 1 time in total.




Re: Two guerrilla fighter leaders in name but in realty they are Apple and Orange

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 19 Aug 2012, 19:32


nakfa wrote:Ur so twisted...ur a typical tigrayan lol..


Glad to be perceived as a typical Tigrayan and I very much proud of it!!!



Re: Two guerrilla fighter leaders in name but in realty they are Apple and Orange

Postby Naga Tuma » 19 Aug 2012, 19:53


Halafi Mengedi wrote:
nakfa wrote:Ur so twisted...ur a typical tigrayan lol..


Glad to be perceived as a typical Tigrayan and I very much proud of it!!!

Your propagation of falsehood doesn't last your own two posts, does it?
You are glad to be perceived as a typical Tigrayan.
And you claim to be telling the truth. Shameful!

Halafi Mengedi wrote:Telling the truth what you perceive will take you to a real solution. Argueing, defending and preaching blindly will not take us anywhere but to distruction all of us. Everything I say is honest from my point of view whether you like it or disliket it but I do not pretend to be right at all times.



Re: Two guerrilla fighter leaders in name but in realty they are Apple and Orange

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 19 Aug 2012, 20:12


Naga Tuma wrote:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
nakfa wrote:Ur so twisted...ur a typical tigrayan lol..


Glad to be perceived as a typical Tigrayan and I very much proud of it!!!

Your propagation of falsehood doesn't last your own two posts, does it?
You are glad to be perceived as a typical Tigrayan.
And you claim to be telling the truth. Shameful!

Halafi Mengedi wrote:Telling the truth what you perceive will take you to a real solution. Argueing, defending and preaching blindly will not take us anywhere but to distruction all of us. Everything I say is honest from my point of view whether you like it or disliket it but I do not pretend to be right at all times.


Tigrayans do not lie but when we see people like you Woslata Wushetam, we do not have time to talk but we give them the ultimate doss. weren't you one of the 20K rounded up in one week like your domestic animals???



Re: Two guerrilla fighter leaders in name but in realty they are Apple and Orange

Postby nakfa » 19 Aug 2012, 20:18


Tigrayans don't lie????????? Lol..nice joke, but april fools day is in april . So are you saying meles has never lied. Over the last twenty years? Please...leave that honesty talk for isais not meles lol

Next Page


Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion

Who is online

Registered users: Awash, Bing [Bot], Denden, elias, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Horus, MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot], Ye Merkato Werjih