Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

41% of Eris say Essayas is dead and 41% not dead but very sick!

Postby Minelik » 26 Apr 2012, 17:47

Is this statistics tells what is behind Eris silence? :roll: :roll:
On Jan.1, Isaias Afwerki said he wants to restructure the government by 3/31/12. Isaias Afwerki...

...is dead. (the ultimate re-org) (41%, 1,296 Votes)
... is not dead, but very sick. (41%, 1,271 Votes)
...is healthy and faking his death (the test before the re-org) ) (9%, 274 Votes)
... is just craving attention and will go to any length to get it. (7%, 231 Votes)
... is on vacation (hush, he never takes vacations) (2%, 66 Votes)

Total Voters: 3,138 as of 2PM PST time April 26, 2012

Since I see no ERis in ER today to give me a hint .. I went to check Awate website and found the above statistics. It tells a lot about the situations in Eritrea....
Looking the situations at hand I am part of those individuals who believe he is extremely sick ... but half of the Ers population believes he is dead and the military is working on a successor plan as we read this...

Sources from Eritrea says the same.. the reason why the cabinet is in a standby meeting is cause they have suspected that Essayas may die any time soon.

What we learn from Eris: Is that the hamasiens are very secretive people and they do not want to open a hole for external forces and that is why they keep his death/sickness a secrete. They even take down the ERi propaganda website shabaiat.com and it is not working any more.

Re: 41% of Eris say Essayas is dead and 41% not dead but very sick!

Postby Minelik » 26 Apr 2012, 21:43

I brought this article just to obtain information.. on the current situation in Eritrea.... Do not get me wrong NOT that I am happy of what happens in Eritrea, I am just worried for good Eris such as Symbolman, Ghrmawi, Gash, Gurezza, Wuqaw, Amantu, Revolution etc ....

Edu if this makes me flip-flop, so be it.

Postby MatiT » 26 Apr 2012, 22:03

O people ... That the enemies of Eritrea burned the last card they have put an old rumor and inherited .. They want to undermine the Eritrean symbol of the nation .. Symbol of pride, pride and resilience symbol of unity and strength building and symbol of prosperity and stability .. The code does not like him today in the region, the symbol of freedom is impossible and the seventh is impossible because they frankly have bankrupted him what the end of the bankruptcy and the salvation of the features of weakness and disability appeared to them the following features:

* Bankruptcy of the enemies of Eritrea and its people politically.
* Bankruptcy of the enemies of Eritrea and its people militarily.
* Bankruptcy of the enemies of Eritrea and its people diplomatically.
* Bankruptcy of the enemies of Eritrea and its people, even through psychological war against Eritrea.
* Bankruptcy of the enemies of Eritrea and its people and their inability to cross that Alakazib Royjoha They marketed in international forums.
* Bankruptcy of the enemies of Eritrea and its people Qanuina and morally.

Postby YeSat-Nebelbal » 26 Apr 2012, 22:14

The fact that people visiting Awate and registering equal amount of "YES, HE IS WELL" makes you wonder how weak the lie is. President Issaias Afewerki maybe feeling a stomach flu, but he is not passing, not by a long shot. Besides, the illness he has does not kill a minor let alone a 30 years outdoor's man, it will make him use a few box of tissue and few cups of tea, not take him down that easy. The liver thing they claim over him does not kill, it will have him rest in bed for several years before it takes him down.

Speaking of taking down, Issaias Afewerki is as healthy as a young horse, and young horses do not go down for a minor stomach flu like feeling aggravated by ulcer (every third Eritrean has ulcer). You will all be shocked when you see him back on his habit of running the fields and climbing the hills like he always does. We can all take a major lesson from this episode, Eris need to have a clean constitution. At least it will be known who is second inline, should his stomach flu turn to strong head cold.

Postby Deqi-Arawit » 26 Apr 2012, 22:47

Aye weizero Belaynesh :lol: :lol: Gossiping is coded in your feminine gene, you cant help it..Can you? :lol:

Where is Gash, Where is Sybmolman, Where is X and where is Y.. What has any thing to do with your thread. Plus..you area also stating that you are happy what is happening in Eritrea. Your happines like previous joys is going to be shortlived.

His hollyiness Abune Deqi-Arawit has spoken

Postby Minelik » 26 Apr 2012, 22:58

Deqi-Arawit wrote:Aye weizero Belaynesh :lol: :lol: Gossiping is coded in your feminine gene, you cant help it..Can you? :lol:

Where is Gash, Where is Sybmolman, Where is X and where is Y.. What has any thing to do with your thread. Plus..you area also stating that you are happy what is happening in Eritrea. Your happines like previous joys is going to be shortlived.

deqi trust me i am not feminine.. if you meet me in person you will be intimidated... unlike you deqi deqaqa.. yesterday , I had a glimpse of your skinny [deleted] pic eko.. 8) thank Elias, he removed it before we all see it.

Postby Deqi-Arawit » 26 Apr 2012, 23:01

Minelik wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:Aye weizero Belaynesh :lol: Gossiping is coded in your feminine gene, you cant help it..Can you? :lol:

deqi trust me i am not feminine.. if you meet me in person you will be intimidated... unlike you deqi deqaqa.. yesterday , I had a glimpse of your skinny [deleted] pic eko.. 8) thank Elias, he removed it before we all see it.

:lol: Weizero Belaynesh...Bring it on sistah. Ye feminine [deleted]. 8)

His holliness Papa has spoken

Postby Minelik » 26 Apr 2012, 23:03

LOL

deqi tinish atafrem.. after i saw your pic i was like is this skinny guy that scribe all that bs.. if that pic is you, you look like like ande hamus Yeqerew.

Postby Deqi-Arawit » 26 Apr 2012, 23:07

Minelik wrote:LOL

deqi tinish atafrem.. after i saw your pic i was like is this skinny guy that scribe all that bs.. if that pic is you, you look like like ande hamus Yeqerew.

Weizero Belaynesh: Yene konjo. you are like a fluid or Gas who take shape not of your own but with the property which holds you...Always your sorry arse needs a custodian, a man who shows you the path or direction which you should follow...Hence discussing with sorry arses like your self is in vain. That is also why, i dont take you seriously. Now go put on your self some Zuriya and look Good. 8)

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion